It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perry: Obama either 'inept' or doesn't care about border.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

What's crazy about it. If you allowed people to break into my house using your backyard knowingly I would count you as an accomplice. These people are coming through Mexico last I checked. If Canadians were immigrating to Mexico through Texas I'm pretty sure they would blame the United States.

You are talking nonsense about bills. We have existing laws. Instead of the president choosing not to enforce them and crying about legislation that can't get passed....how about you use the existing legislation and existing people who should be protecting our borders....that being our military...you know...like every other country in the world and history.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: wayforward

I suppose the tax dollars that pay for their welfare programs and to house, feed and transport these people throughout the country aren't our tax dollars either. What sort of horrible people want their money ,that they pay their government to do things like secure the border with, to actually be spent on their well being. Shame on them!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul Just 2 weeks ago senators were touring one. They weren't supposed to take any pics but a couple leaked anyway.

edit on 8-7-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: neo96

But that is not mass genocide neo.....
This is about you comparing barry and his ACA to hilter and his camps
Hitler went out and grabbed people, and then forced them to a camp and then KILLED them.
That is genocide.
Offering women a choice is not.

Open your eyes.

He is only offering the illusion of choice.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

He's inept ... but at the same time he knows exactly what is happening at the border and he likes it just fine. If he didn't, he would have tried to do something to stop it.

what would you suggest...drone strikes?...mortar rounds?...fire teams?....moats of burning oil, along hundreds of miles of the border? what would a republican or tea party president do?.....

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
oh, by the way...if you live in texas or are planning to move there...be aware that there are no fire codes or regulations in the state, and by state law, local municipalities can't even vote for them in their own town, that's against state law....so if you work in a building, be prepared to know where the access doors are, because businesses are not required to have fire exits, sprinklers, water hoses, fire escapes, or fire extinguishers. and the republican state attorney just made it illegal for you to find out if a business that is next to your kids school, has explosives, deadly chemicals, or toxic materials. this also goes for any house or business that you may live or work in.....texas, yee hah!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: FlyersFan

He's inept ... but at the same time he knows exactly what is happening at the border and he likes it just fine. If he didn't, he would have tried to do something to stop it.

what would you suggest...drone strikes?...mortar rounds?...fire teams?....moats of burning oil, along hundreds of miles of the border? what would a republican or tea party president do?.....

I suggest that the destroyer in chief go down and visit the border down in Texas as Mr. Perry requested but Barry is more concerned with campaigning.
Maybe the pos should have his own children hang out with these sick people.
Maybe the pos should follow the laws.
Most of us can see his agenda.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
oh, by the way...if you live in texas or are planning to move there...be aware that there are no fire codes or regulations in the state, and by state law, local municipalities can't even vote for them in their own town, that's against state law....so if you work in a building, be prepared to know where the access doors are, because businesses are not required to have fire exits, sprinklers, water hoses, fire escapes, or fire extinguishers. and the republican state attorney just made it illegal for you to find out if a business that is next to your kids school, has explosives, deadly chemicals, or toxic materials. this also goes for any house or business that you may live or work in.....texas, yee hah!!!

What the hell does this have to do with the border issue?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

I find that an interesting load of BS ..........one because I use to do commercial construction here in Texas and I had to install those fire suppression systems and extinguishers per code.......

2. before the building even goes up you have to have extinguishers available in case there is a fire during construction........

3. Where do you get your information? I hope you do more research on most of the other topics you comment on.

4. What the hell does this have to do with the thread?
edit on 7/8/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Hitler went out and grabbed people, and then forced them to a camp and then KILLED them.
That is genocide.

Open your eyes.

Lol so your going to agree with neo and go along with Barry is Hitler 2.0 using abortion as mass genocide?

Unless he forces as in, gives no choice, and starts controlling who can give birth, you guys don't have a leg to stand on there imo
edit on thTue, 08 Jul 2014 12:57:11 -0500America/Chicago720141180 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

That is genocide.

Open your eyes.

Lol so your going to agree with neo and go along with Barry is Hitler 2.0 using abortion as mass genocide?

Unless he forces and as in gives no choice and starts controlling who can give birth, you guys don't have a leg to stand on there imo

Yup and then some.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

So tell me how he is forcing women to have abortions....
Is he rounding up the pregos and forcing them to take the medication?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

No need to explain it to you again, Neo already did that on page 2.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: jimmyx

I find that an interesting load of BS ..........one because I use to do commercial construction here in Texas and I had to install those fire suppression systems and extinguishers per code.......

2. before the building even goes up you have to have extinguishers available in case there is a fire during construction........

3. Where do you get your information? I hope you do more research on most of the other topics you comment on.

4. What the hell does this have to do with the thread?

www.nytimes.com...

from the article.................
Texas has always prided itself on its free-market posture. It is the only state that does not require companies to contribute to workers’ compensation coverage. It boasts the largest city in the country, Houston, with no zoning laws. It does not have a state fire code, and it prohibits smaller counties from having such codes. Some Texas counties even cite the lack of local fire codes as a reason for companies to move there.

But Texas has also had the nation’s highest number of workplace fatalities — more than 400 annually — for much of the past decade. Fires and explosions at Texas’ more than 1,300 chemical and industrial plants have cost as much in property damage as those in all the other states combined for the five years ending in May 2012. Compared with Illinois, which has the nation’s second-largest number of high-risk sites, more than 950, but tighter fire and safety rules, Texas had more than three times the number of accidents, four times the number of injuries and deaths, and 300 times the property damage costs.

that's where I got the information
edit on 8-7-2014 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Neo didn't explain anything, he just made some baseless claims that made no sense.
So do you want to to try and explain things for yourself or just parrot what someone else said.

edit on thTue, 08 Jul 2014 12:33:56 -0500America/Chicago720145680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Neo didn't explain anything, he just made some baseless claims that made no sense.
So do you want to to try and explain things for yourself or just parrot what someone else said.

Neo explained it very well, I can't help that you lack the skills to comprehend what Neo and others are trying to impress upon your mind.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Alright so your answer is you would rather just parrot some one else's thoughts.
Wake up man and think for yourself.

All neo said was that abortions are being forced thru aca, he never explained how outside of that companies are mandated to provide the insurance which provides the medication. Which is not even true anymore with the hobby lobby decision
I asked multiple times how that forced women to get abortions and got no answer. I asked you the same thing and got no answer.
If you guys want to make this claim of mass genocide the you should be able to answer the simple question of how it is getting done.
Hitler didn't give an illusion of choice, he rounded people up and killed then, please show me how barry is doing that.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

All of his actions are planned and detailed.

Cloward and Piven all the way.

It has been stated this is the goal by many within the Progressive side of things.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

If you guys want to make this claim of mass genocide

What claim ?

con·tra·cep·tion ˌkäntrəˈsepSHən/ noun noun: contraception the deliberate use of artificial methods or other techniques to prevent pregnancy as a consequence of sexual intercourse. The major forms of artificial contraception are barrier methods, of which the most common is the condom; the contraceptive pill, which contains synthetic sex hormones that prevent ovulation in the female; intrauterine devices, such as the coil, which prevent the fertilized ovum from implanting in the uterus; and male or female sterilization. Origin

Contracept ion

gen·o·cide ˈjenəˌsīd/ noun noun: genocide; plural noun: genocides the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.

Genocide

Want to know what demographic gets hit the hardest with contraception, and abortion ?

Minorities.

The shoe fits.
edit on 8-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This shouldn't even be debatable, we have a man sitting in a Mexican jail right now, ONE, their laws are stricter then ours.

What citizens in their right mind would want to put their family, friends, and neighbors in danger, because we have a leader that is out of control?

thehill.com...

www.politico.com...
www.washingtontimes.com...
nypost.com...

The system is broken, are the best interest of the children really being served, no, they are just pawns in the game.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join