It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient temples. Analog/auxiliary connections to the celestial/astral.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
If we could create and travel through stargates and wormholes using sophisticated technology... Would you?

Maybe technology is not at that level of sophistication just yet. It could be that waiting for it to become available is the only thing holding us back. Maybe it has been created already... And is being kept secret, a secret space programme only for the elite?

Maybe it was built thousands of years ago by our ancient ancestors...

you look at Göbekli Tepe there is confirmation that its builders shared a sense of connection with the cosmos. From the strange glyphs and ideograms on the various stones, which include symbols resembling the letters C and H, to the twelvefold division of stones in the various enclosures, there is powerful evidence that these 11,000-year-old temples resonate the influence of the celestial heavens.

The H glyphs seem to relate to the shaman’s journey from this world to the otherworld, while the C glyphs are almost certainly slim lunar crescents signifying the transition from one lunar cycle to the next. Even the design of the enclosures appears to have cosmic significance. Invariably the structures are ovoid in shape, with a length to breadth ratio of 5:4, numbers that could hint at the Göbekli builders’ profound awareness of cosmic time cycles not usually thought to have been understood until the age of Plato.

Standing stones erected in the north-northwestern sections of the walls in two key enclosures at Göbekli Tepe bore large holes that framed the setting of Deneb each night, highlighting the star’s significance to the Göbekli builders, and showing the precise direction in which the shaman should access the sky world.

www.wakingtimes.com...

Other examples of soul doorways...

MACHU PIC’CHU’S ENIGMATIC “TEMPLE OF THE MOON”

The Temple of the Moon is an Inca ceremonial temple on Huayna Pic’chu near Machu Pic’chu, in Peru. The site is made up of stone masonry and an open-face, shallow cave.

In the center of the cave is a throne carved out of rock. Beside the throne are steps that lead deeper into the cave.

hiddenincatours.com...

Are these temples built as symbols? Well the obvious answer is yes... But was the function of the temple far more functional than a place to worship?

In magick, physical symbols and objects are needed to represent or evoke the unseen forces...though sometimes, the only power needed is that of the imagination...

Could there be a correlation between astral travel and space travel?

NASA... technologically advanced? Or... 4000 yrs behind the ancient Mayans?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Temples...

A kind of auxiliary or analog connection to bigger and better things.

The body is also a temple, it is the REAL temple where GOD resides.

You are operating it within this reality,(analog).

Your body/temple enters another temple built to the same proportions only larger... A socket! (Auxiliary)

Hindu temple...

Temples, built to the same proportions as the body/temple... to temples laid out on the earth at distances to the same proportions of the body/temple...

And so on... upwards and outwards into the cosmos...

edit on 6-7-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Could you imagine owning one of these Auxiliary sockets?

Rothschild castle, solomans temple?

You could rule the world. Lol.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

Lots of material there. I'll make just one specific comment.

You are showing Pacal's sarcophagus lid as if it were a Mercury space capsule, that little piece of fringe is nearly 4 and half decades old and debunked long ago. You merely need to read the Mayan glyphs and they tell you what the image shows and know a little about Mayan religious beliefs.

The Sarcophagus' lid measures 3.6x2 metres (12x7 feet) and shows a man tilting backwards at the base of a tree, with a bird high at the top, either falling into or springing out of what appears to be a large urn. Glyphs and symbols run around the edges of the lid, all representing important components of Mayan cosmology. Pacal's sarcophagus is what he is best known for in the modern day as ancient alien theorists, following Erich Von Daniken's interpretation in his book Chariots of the Gods, claimed the lid depicts a man riding on a rocket ship, smoke issuing from an exhaust pipe behind him, and the glyphs representing outer space. In reality, the relief shows the World Tree, which the Maya believed had its roots in the underworld, trunk on the earthly plane, and branches high in paradise, and Pacal's relationship to it in death. The king is depicted either at the moment of his death falling from the earthly plane down into Xibalba or at the moment of his resurrection from the underworld, climbing up the World Tree toward paradise. The adornments along the edges represent the sky and other glyphs the sun and moon and, still others, past rulers of Palenque and Pacal's place among them. The bird at the top of the tree is the Bird of Heaven (also known as The Celestial Bird or Principal Bird Deity) who represents the realm of the gods in this piece, and the `urn' beneath Pacal is the entrance to Xibalba. Once one is acquainted with Maya cosmological concepts, there is nothing mysterious about the lid of Pacal's sarcophagus but, in 1952 CE, scholars knew far less than they do in the modern day, and so the relief was more open to interpretation at the time when Von Daniken wrote his book (in 1968 CE) than it is today. No credible scholar in the modern day accepts the lid as depicting anything having to do with a rocket ship or an astronaut, but some writers still persist in raising debate over the interpretation of the piece.

His tomb

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

Actually I was not showing it as a capsule I was showing it as a means of a soul journey or astral travel, and asking if there could be a correlation with space travel.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wifibrains

Actually I was not showing it as a capsule I was showing it as a means of a soul journey or astral travel, and asking if there could be a correlation with space travel.

Ah all the space capsule's you put up with it seems to have made me think you were saying it was capsule - silly me! lol

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I probably agree with you, its something out of our experience to transcribe what they were rally thinking and producing as artwork (world tree(?) for instance).

I can assure however that if I was to gather up a 100 Mayans and transport them to Cape Canaveral to watch a rocket launch, they would upon returning to their time start an entire religion about it, explaining that from their point of view.

Who wouldn't?

If just one man was to see the future like John of Revelations did, then that would be even harder for him to relate to his people once he got back, let alone how to describe it.

"You had to see it!!! It was like rrrrooom, whoosh! up and up, thunder and flame beyond heaven itself it went!!!"

"C'mon really? Can you draw a picture? Me thinks the King has been snorting too much cactus of late…"

ETA:"Ah phooey, write it on my grave stone."
edit on 6-7-2014 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

NASA... technologically advanced? Or... 4000 yrs behind the ancient Mayans?

Hans,
No need to be so condescending, the poster is obviously just saying that the Maya knew how to fall through trees long before any NASA engineer did!

Since this is obviously the case, the poster's claim, in that part of his post, is correct!

The Maya were quite accomplished at falling through trees, as is evidenced by their many depictions of the act.

Harte

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Howdy Harte

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   

It's obviously not a tree in the physical sense, but a structure or mapping out of the journey.

The whole journey is shown as a living or animated vehicle.

I find this particularly interesting because many contactees/abductees describe ships as animated or living.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

It's obviously not a tree in the physical sense, but a structure or mapping out of the journey.

The whole journey is shown as a living or animated vehicle.

You should educate the Maya on this, since that's not what they said about it, right there on the walls of the tomb where this depiction is found.

But, of course, you know better than the very people that carved the lid to the sarcophagus. Perhaps you should contact them so you can tell them what they really mean by what they say.

Harte
edit on 7/7/2014 by Harte because: I said so

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Is it not you who is insinuating that i was saying it is a real tree?

I said it was not.

I think you are missing the point of my question posed when posting the picture.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join