It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHAT THE HELL you folks keeping to complaint "NO JOBS"like a yelling baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

I often get lost in "grammar".
For a sentence.
Why some people can't feel the problem of grammar,but another people feel serious grammar error?Base on my observation,those people who often feel grammar error exist are the group of people got xenophobia.I detect them from different Chinese dialect speakers.
(Even in my first language,the grammar I use is different than other users...because I like use it that way. )
Anyway ,I feel your reply is pointless ,because you did not reply the problem on the OP:technical unemployment.You just keeping to say "overseas workers got jobs.........etc".

Some of cry babies are very offensive.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
With our ever-changing societal needs on the job front due to many factors, I think it wise to research which jobs are in demand or logically may become in demand, such as jobs in construction/renovation for failing infrastructure, healthcare for the upcoming high numbers of baby boomers, home building for the increased immigration and births, banking (business), garbge/recyclables, and the food industry because we all need to eat.

My daughter and I researched what her career path should be, taking her personality, likes/dislikes and interests in mind and we decided on a career in the healthcare field. From the article I posted below, her job is in the 'high' demand category and I expect it will be for quite some time.

I don't see why changing careers in later life should be an issue, because it appears our governments will continually be raising the retirement age to coincide with longer life span, so it may be that we will have to work well into our retirement years because we are forced to, but also due to the high cost of living.

globalnews.ca...
edit on 7-7-2014 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: candlestick

Some of cry babies are very offensive.

and this

(People who like name calling others on this topic are cry babies also.)

is posted in a rant section of ATS.

To have rant could also be seen as being a cry baby actually it is, Rant is just an adult term to describe the action.

Your grammar is awful and very hard to comprehend, I wouldn't mention it as others have but you get so defensive and say its good and readers cant comprehend your good grammar, sorry but you are wrong.

Anyway ,I feel your reply is pointless ,because you did not reply the problem on the OP:technical unemployment.You just keeping to say "overseas workers got jobs.........etc".

yes you do.

why not read the reply again and again until it sinks in s it explains why there are complaints from the public about no jobs but yes it was pointless as you don't really want to discuss the topics you brings up is what I have gathered from your short time here, you just want to argue and then use veiled insults or attempts to get a reaction from the person you are conversing with.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhaleyou just want to argue and then use veiled insults or attempts to get a reaction from the person you are conversing with.

You just want to argue and then use insults(not veiled) or attempts to get a reaction from the person you are conversing with.

I said:

(People who like name calling others on this topic are cry babies also.)

Doesn't mean people who have thread on rant forum are cry babies."this topic "in the sentence means "no jobs topic".

Your comprehension skill is awful and very hard.

I wouldn't mention it as others have but you get so defensive and say its good and readers cant comprehend your good grammar, sorry but you are wrong.

Ctrl+F is your friend,did I said the word "good" before on this thread?????

Again,your comprehension skill is awful............................................

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Trolls!

Correcting # where it's not needed, flipping the story around, and seem to grow everyday. Once people learn that no one is Perfect, some flaws should never be brought up anyways.

I Love to feed Trolls! After its all over, computer shuts down and one is in bed for the night. The only thing left is Truth to Haunt their poor souls night after night.

Then after your job is finished, your no longer needed, wanted and Know Too Much. Only thing left is ? Another Fear one shall face everyday, added with the rest of them while one goes to sleep if your Luckie.

So Who's the real Crybaby? Backstabber, would sell your own mother just to save ones sorry soul! Heard the even Eat Each Other, so why be one anyways?

Now back to The OP!

Peace

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Doesn't mean people who have thread on rant forum are cry babies."this topic "in the sentence means "no jobs topic". Your comprehension skill is awful and very hard.

What is a rant then?

Are you not having a cry, a rant about something?

No my comprehensions skills are just fine, maybe learn to express yourself better, I am not the first to point this out to you, but all you have done to all that have pointed that out is tell them their comprehensions skills are lacking.

Ctrl+F is your friend,did I said the word "good" before on this thread????? Again,your comprehension skill is awful............................................

OK lets talk comprehension since your so stuck on it.

Can you point out where I said you used the word "good"?

But let me use your suggestion and quote what you said to keeps things clear so as you don't get confused.

Grammar checker used ,nothing wrong on there.

"Nothing wrong there" isn't that saying your grammar is good and correct? Or am I missing something here?

Now did you read that post again by mblahnikluver and comprehend what they were saying or will you simply keep telling posters in your Crybaby thread oops I mean Rant thread that they are crybabies.

My point that you quoted at the beginning of your reply to me is nicely shown to be true in that same post.

Well done

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Where is the words"Nothing wrong there" on this thread?(=good?You are a joke...)
LOL

Don't you see it's for the grammar checker?It's the checker software response,not just "I said"...(Your comprehension skill is awful,again...)
You feel grammar error but grammar checker can't detect it ,so?

I think grammar is person by person .

I use it to detect intolerance and xenophobic people.
edit on 7-7-2014 by candlestick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

You keep insulting us, and don't even read/answer the members who are replying to your OP.
I'm surely not xenophobic. My husband and his family are from a different country.

Btw as an English teacher please allow me to clarify that grammar is not "person by person".
We follow rules in grammar.

Back on topic....
I happen to disagree with your opinion.
I think people have a right to complain if they lose their jobs, or are looking for jobs but can't find one.
It's getting harder and harder to find good jobs nowadays unfortunately.

People hire workers from outside of the country to do the same work for less money,or they have their products made overseas with terrible quality, but for less production cost.

edit on 7/7/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: added a thought

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Sorry but I had a hard time understanding what you were saying as well. Your spelling may be correct, but the construction of your sentences is atrocious.

Here is an example.

Where is the words"Nothing wrong there" on this thread?

It took me a second to figure out what you meant.

You should have said..

Where are the words "Nothing wrong there" in this thread. Or. Where did I write "Nothing wrong there" in this thread.

Grammar and sentence construction is not person to person.

I am not picking on you because I know English isn't your first language. I am only writing this to let you know those saying it is hard to understand your writing are sort of correct.

Consider this as constructive criticism I recommend using Microsoft Word first to write and then apply the checkers because I think it may help.

We all make mistakes I am not the exception.
edit on 7-7-2014 by Grimpachi because: I am not immune. HAHA

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

We are not all english speakers and grammatic rules are quite different in nongermanic languages, even i have lived in US but my native language is finnish, i make stupid mistakes when it comes to english grammar and i spot them usually and sometimes i dont.
So i challenge all of you who are grammar nazis to learn nongermanic language and then lets see what kind of grammatic mistakes you make. Try finnish for example !

Now tell me how many fails i made....
And i dont give frak to those grammar checking programs... i have better ideas to my freetime than thinking if i meet the grammatic expectations or not.
edit on 7-7-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

I am pretty sure I said I wasn't picking on him. I also said I knew english wasn't his first language.

The only reason I spoke up is because he seemed insistent that his writing is correct.

I do travel to other countries and I do try to learn their languages, however I do not take offense when someone corrects me in a constructive way.

Honestly. I don't really care if someone messes up a little but when it is to the point where you are left guessing at their meaning then staying quite about it doesn't do anyone any favors.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Lol, i know ! I just let some steam out... you can also call that as a brainfart ( or brain fart )
I agree on writing in a way its understandable. And dilemma if China is titled to whine about US, UK, Australian, Canadian or European whines of lack of jobs..

Tablet is not my friend when typing..
edit on 7-7-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

It's fine. I have been there myself.

I tried to learn Hangul when I was in S Korea and it was hard for me to just learn pleasantries. The culture was so strange to me. I was so happy when I learned how to get directions. So no worries about the steam.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I didn't said "it's right ".
If there's a rule of grammar ,not by personal sense,why the checker can't detect it ?
www.languagetool.org...
^Using this one .

Anyway ,I read many spellings errors on this thread and ATS ,but I don't choose mention them ,since it's pointless .

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Your grammar isn't so bad that it's impossible to read, mostly I just see incorrect verb conjugation which not all grammar programs will pick up.

English grammar doesn't make a lot of sense.

If you want to get better at it you might consider looking up a site that deals with conjugations.

For example in your first post you put "work" instead of "works" and "think" instead of "thinks".

Also not using a, the, an, etc.

Just little things that make grammar look like a mess when you're reading it from our end. It's not a huge deal but something to look into if you want to improve your skills.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Hey there Dolluka,

I don't find candlestick' s OP that hard to read. My problem is with the insults, when people try to help him/her.

I speak German, Hungarian, and Arabic.
I make mistakes,and when people correct me,I don't call them a xenophobe, instead I thank them, and try to memorize the correct pronunciation/grammar for next time.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

I didn't said they got xenophobia directly.......

But,in China ,grammar nazis usually got xenophobia.
I am interested the relation between grammar nazis and xenophobia.It seem like a kind of very active antibody.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Really?
I lived in Qingdao for 2 years, and found the Chinese people there to be very helpful with teaching me Chinese words.

Even the taxi drivers helped me say the directions in Chinese correctly.

Of course I can't speak for all of China, only my time spent in Qingdao.

What a beautiful city.

edit on 8/7/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: added a thought

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

Sometimes its just not easy, to be honest when you live with the language which grammar is so totally different from other main languages there will be mistakes..
Here is the joke about english and swedish speaking pals discussing grammar similarities. when german speaking arrived to conversation two of them told him to sup as they knew there is more grammatic rules in german language than they have.. and later finnish speaking person joined the conversation.. here you go..
Joke

Funny thing is that finnish grammar is hard to finns too, therefor we don´t really care that much if the grammar in other languages we use is always that perfect .

Its actually very easy to make mistakes... just "picking" is somewhat annoying and i believe its often vice versa. I don´t know how hard it is for OP to create undestandable sentences in english, as the truth is that what we use as a native language our brains are wired to that style of grammar..

I speak German, Swedish and English also a bit French to be able to cope in France.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Some are still so programmed and tied into corrupt and faulty models. The US version of left is fascist/communists, the US version of right is heartless fascist with some sovereign freedoms for mainly the wealthy. The economics models are crapola as well.

And its this one size fits all no matter what we have to do to convince you, don't think and figure out for yourself just comply comply obey and fit into one of several slots period!

Well what they are actually fobbing off as Free Enterprise is a Illegal (because pyramid systems are illegal) Pyramid, Monopoly system that has destroyed true grass roots business, cottage industries, and businesses thus is the destroyer of real Free Enterprise and Capitilalism that by itself, is not tied into one type of politics. You can be Norwegian style social democrat, or a unique form of this, and still operate true Capitalism.

Nor is it tied into every line and theory of the our Fraser Institute think tank on what it means or is defined as.

In reality, if you have commitment to real democracy, ie serving Mothers energy, equality (half the population and thrives on good services and programs) and Fathers energy, freedom (within framework of sovereign rights, ie this means you can have backyard chickens, and gardens and home based businesses and they can't shut you down, its not their right, as examples of what true freedom would mean, along with free speech and basically infinite rights), then you have choices.

1. Do you allow monopolies overseas, with slave labors that they couldn't do at home, and put out of business all your cottage industries?

OR

2. Do you encourage local economy, people vying for customers based not only on price and quality of goods, but that they also show how ethical and supportive of true equality and goodness they are.

if you support grass roots, cottage industry True Free Enterprise, then do you.

3. Tie it into the poor and impoverished having to claw their way into this, often through illegal and nefarius ways, but then thats most of the wealthy set as well and our leaders. No integrity to be found.

OR

4. Do we actually create and want eutopia, and to have a system where kids can leave school and not have to borrow a small morgage to go to university, take business courses, or have business start ups, that are often in their own homes, and local teams out of the Local Community Halls, to mentor and assist them to turn around slumps, and assist in marketing ideas, etc etc.

I know my choice. I don't like dog eat dog hellzones. And know that we can always choose to do things a Good Decent Loving Mother and Father combined way, or the hellzone demon dog eat dog way.

And I'm not into demonology 101.
edit on 8-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join