It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winner of Nazi 1935 ‘most beautiful Aryan baby’ contest revealed to be Jewish

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: FraternitasSaturni
please no more jewish propaganda...

How is this revelation just some 'jewish propaganda' ??
I think it's a hoot that this happened to the idiot Nazis.

Flyers... come on man... thing is... why should we care about the nazi baby born almost 80 years ago... if he was jew, black, white... What. Was it a special baby? Does he have special powers? Can he breathe fire? Was he born with lasers? No. The baby wasnt special... what makes him special is being the Nazi Baby of 1935, but since the Reich is gone, there goes his special trait - now what makes him special is being a jew in the Reich? There were a lot of jews in the Reich and they knew about it and still they got to some pretty high ranks - but that isnt special enough - whats special is the nazi baby jew.

So its propaganda - I dont care if the nazi baby of 1935 was a jew! Unless its a laser-eyed baby jew.

Lets turn this table then:

Nazis only got mistaken once! Only one nazi baby of the year was a jew - All Nazi babies of the year from 1933, 1934, 1936, 1937, 1939, 1940, 1941, 1942, 1943, 1944 and possibly 1945, were all master-race pure german nazi babies!

Again... why should people care? Really... let WW2 and Nazis rest once and for all - the only reason this subject is alive as it is today is because of jewish propaganda - do you see anything else being talked about TODAY as WW2 and the Nazis still are? Just leave it alone... it belongs to the history books already - we must detach ourselves from it, which is something the jews go to great lengths to assure it doesnt happen any time soon, which I personally find deplorable.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Oh, the irony LMAO

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

There are not anti-semitic nazis infesting this site. Israel does have a reputation of creating a lot of propaganda to shine a positive light on themselves and the jewish community.

In this case, it appears to be genuine, not propaganda. I would ask why it is coming out know and I also believe that she is jewish by faith....not race.

So that does change the context of the story a bit, but I haven't found anything to confirm or deny that.
edit on 7/3/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

please no more jewish propaganda... the world has had enough of it for the last 70 years.

Come on... seriously.

?????? What are you referring to?????

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
ROTFL, this is hilarious. It would be equally amusing for, let's say the KKK to "crown" some woman their idea of racist perfection only to find out she's half Iranian or something. It just would prove the point that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, not the preferred origin/religion.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61

originally posted by: FlyersFan

please no more jewish propaganda...

How is this revelation just some 'jewish propaganda' ??
I think it's a hoot that this happened to the idiot Nazis.

Exactly FlyersFan.The modern day anti-semitic nazis that infest this site feel only they have the right to ridiculous, unfactual,hateful propaganda.Verifiable FACTS repel the bastards.

Oh yeah!!!!!

Picking up where Hitler left off.

Glad I ain't the only one who noticed that.

Always tell the real neocons on this site, by the number of them 'evil zionist' threads they make.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
ROTFL, this is hilarious. It would be equally amusing for, let's say the KKK to "crown" some woman their idea of racist perfection only to find out she's half Iranian or something. It just would prove the point that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, not the preferred origin/religion.

Something similar did happened I think a couple of times with KKK leadership with lite skinned blacks who passed so well that one was into it's ranks and became a Grand Wizard,if I could find his name I will post but that was in the 30ts, listen it's all politics,no matter how hard we humans try to distance ourselves from each other we always find a way to link with one another even in extreme negative circumstances because we are social animals some will find a way into places they are generally not welcome or other will find a reason accept those generally not welcome,and they were are black members of the KKK today,disgusting??..yes but they do exist some forming their own Klaven
www.kkklan.com...
Think back WWII the "Aryan" Nazis teamed up with Asiatic Japanese to conquer the world,they had African,Arab and other non white Aryan auxiliaries and this stuff was not hidden,I am sure some one here have pics or already made a thread on non white Nazis, but my belly roll laughter is reserved for "race" purist idiots who insist on making some Aryan fantasy land getting outed on national T.V by the wonderful science of genetics.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
MOD NOTE:

Please folks, keep the conversation on the topic and off other members. Any further posts mentioning other members will be removed.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FraternitasSaturni

we must detach ourselves from it

As nations,,
should we as people of Nations,,
always look back for guidence
into the unknown?

Or forget our Grandfathers and Grandmothers? ,,as well,,?

u know,,we must detach ourselves from it ,,and them?

wow

Your too, attached,,he said,,,pointing his finger,,,
edit on 7/3/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/3/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Owens was very popular in Germany, he was mobbed by Germans wherever he went. People wanted his autograph, the Germans chanted his name before races. It is a complete myth Hitler snubbed him. The Olympics were a great propaganda coup for the Germans.

Bear in mind also that whilst Owens was free to move around as he wished whilst in Germany, back in the US there were still laws in place preventing mixing of 'coloured' and whites. Some 20 years after Owens returned to the US the segregation laws were still in place. He was also never able to capitalise financially on his win back in the US because of discriminatory laws. Laws ironically that did not exist in Germany.

Typical though for people to sneer at the Nazis whilst forgetting that the world was a very different place back then.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome

As nations,,
into the unknown?

wow

As I've already told you I cant understand anything of what you say... the punctuation, the excessive commas, the breaks... seriously either you want to make it "mystic" or you simply dont know how to write a sentence.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome

As nations,,
into the unknown?

wow

What's the old saying? "Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it."

Looks like Israel detached themselves from learning history.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join