It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery of missing dossier on VIP child abusers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
This is yesterday's news now, and I'm not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, but I really want to draw as much attention to this scandal and enquiry as possible.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Baroness Butler-Sloss has been appointed as head of the enquiry. True she has experience, but her brother was attorney general at the time, and therefore it seems that he could have potentially been involved in any coverup that took place. This is a massive conflict of interest, and those representing the victims have called it insensitive.

I'm really worried that this is all going to get swept under the carpet, and that the allegations against jimmy Saville etc will make people apathetic to this potentially much more wide-ranging and dangerous scandal.

Please spread the word to as many people as possible, so that this doesn't get forgotten. This is so important and real, rather than just speculation.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRM13
This is yesterday's news now, and I'm not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, but I really want to draw as much attention to this scandal and enquiry as possible.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Baroness Butler-Sloss has been appointed as head of the enquiry. True she has experience, but her brother was attorney general at the time, and therefore it seems that he could have potentially been involved in any coverup that took place. This is a massive conflict of interest, and those representing the victims have called it insensitive.

I'm really worried that this is all going to get swept under the carpet, and that the allegations against jimmy Saville etc will make people apathetic to this potentially much more wide-ranging and dangerous scandal.

Please spread the word to as many people as possible, so that this doesn't get forgotten. This is so important and real, rather than just speculation.

We live in a country where the 'ordinary man in the street retires at 65years
yet this country has a house of Lords and many of the government making
important decisions for everyone that is well past that age ....

I am not being 'ageist' as I myself am retired. However I know many people
from the generation of Baroness Butler Sloss and however learned, clever and
astute she may be, she is from a generation that doesn't quite believe that 'this
sort of thing doesn't really happen.' For if they did this past 30yrs or so things
wouldn't have been so successfully hidden and brushed under the carpet.

Yes I agree she will have conflict of interests, just as her brother, the attorney
general will have had when he did his investigations all those years ago .....the
"Old Boy" network

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

www.bbc.co.uk...

Yeah and now Parliament have backed the decision to keep her appointed, go figure. Such a farce of a system in place. If this was a murder trial would she be allowed to be judge if her brother was the suspect? Not a #ing chance in hell.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   

www.bbc.co.uk...

She's stood down now.

Guardian

Interesting that Cameron has announced a cabinet re-shuffle with the likes of Hague and Clarke standing down.

Guardian
edit on -05:0006America/Chicago2014729xRAmerica/Chicagob by PheonixReborn because: Added links

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PheonixReborn

Kinda makes you wonder if he knows or suspects somthing and wants to put distance between himself and them now while he can.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: monkofmimir
a reply to: PheonixReborn

Kinda makes you wonder if he knows or suspects somthing and wants to put distance between himself and them now while he can.

It wouldn't surprise me. I'm glad the public outcry got her to stand down, eventually, it just shows how pissed off people are with this mockery of a system.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The trouble I have with a full investigation is that who ever is put in charge of it won't reveal the truth. As soon as they see someone huge in politics from the 80's or 90's, they will over look it.
Imagine if someone at the top of the political ladder was found to be doing that sort of thing, do we honestly think it would all come out?
The sad thing is, I think the truth will never be revealed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join