It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Mass Planned for Oklahoma City Sept 2014

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 3u40r15m

If they make a bunch of money which I bet they will how stupid will they be? Lots of "hipsters" out there that wanna get in on the next new edgy thing ya know. If the Catholic Church could they would. In fact they do try but most people dont look to christianity to be cool or edgy so they just hate on others for getting some5hing they want. God I don't know who is really more evil. The greedy satanists or the christians who whish they could while trying to condem it using mafia style pressure to accomplish the task. I say screw religion just be spiritual.
edit on 2-7-2014 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I had a very bad feel about that when I read your headline.

Given all the other flags in the air . . . that's insane for any city to put up with.

I hope the Christians there pray and fast and get it called off.

Otherwise, I wouldn't be surprised to see some serious consequences afterwards.

God is GREATLY MORE than annoyed with the USA.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I'd help, but i'm far east of you

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh
a reply to: olaru12

I'd help, but i'm far east of you

No worries amigo...

I have a gut feeling this will grow and there will eventually be a huge toodoo in Salem, Mass as well as other places. Get your producers credential and I'll work for you.

www.sagaftra.org...

Fantastic opportunities for small run and gun operations; youtube and facebook has changed everything!!! Join us!!!
edit on 2-7-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I'm really curious what the Founding Fathers would have said about this. Would they shout "bravo" and say that allowing a satanic black mass to occur was exactly what they intended when they wrote the Constitution, or would they just shake their heads and call us a bunch of degenerate idiots, completely devoid of common sense and common decency.

I don't suppose any of us are bound by the beliefs/intentions of the Founding Fathers, but it would be interesting to hear them weigh in on the matter.
edit on 2-7-2014 by imwilliam because: spellin

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Pretty much what I expected, I hear they're having one helluva a BBQ.

www.dakhmaofangramainyu.com...

The Dakhma of Angra Mainyu is a religious and educational church dedicated to Angra Mainyu (Ahriman). Angra Mainyu is seen as a destroyer. This is coming from an ancient Middle Easterner and Indian perspective of the principle of creation through the destruction. Karl Jung defines this arch-type: Destroyer (Attila, Mad Scientist, Serial Killer, Spoiler) Destruction and Reconstruction is another way of describing the Death and Rebirth cycle of life. Systems and structures must be dismantled so that new life can be born. Myths and legends about gods and goddesses bringing destruction to the earth are common to all traditions. Yahweh destroyed the world through the great Flood and rained fire and brimstone on Sodom and Gommorah. In the Hindu tradition, the goddess Kali, generally pictured wearing a belt made of dismembered arms and a necklace of human skulls, represents the positive power of destruction, annihilating ignorance and maintaining the world order. The god Shiva, Kali's male counterpart, destroys in order to create. The impulse to destroy and rebuild is archetypal. We are bound to that cycle and therein lies the learning. Destruction also refers to releasing that which is destroying us, and, so, many therapists and other healers serve the role of the Destroyer by assisting others to release destructive emotions or behavior. The power of positive destruction is enormously healing and liberating.

Modern/Laveyan Satanists see this as ritual to mock the Catholic Mass in the form of a blasphemy rite used to deprogram people from their Christian background, however Religious Satanism sees the Black Mass as a religious ceremony to empower themselves and receive a "blessing" from the Devil

Whatever.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: imwilliam
Depending on who you ask, our what you subscribe to about our founders, it could be said that some of them would join the mass, but i digress

I don't get why people are getting mad, this is just a religion gathering to worship....And make some money but that is any religion. Been to many services, never once did I not see a collection getting passed around

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Modern Satanism is really not a religion or even worship. It's more like mindset and celebration of being alive, just another creature. Actually much more tame and accepting than Christianity.
edit on 2-7-2014 by Fargoth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I guess its all whitewashed eh? This isn't a group of murdering monsters? They have free religious rights. Satanism is not a religion!

Personally want each and every one of them including the officials allowing this, to be followed regularly and have full investigations into any abnormal behavior or locations so full rescues can take place.
edit on 3-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

And why are they not considered a religon?
At the very least this group had the right to this as dictated by the first amendment.

And to suggest that they need to be watched based on their personal beliefs is very slippery slope imo

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Lol you got a good point. I just don't get the whole agenda (besides money)... It's kind of like choosing what society considers "evil" just to be dicks about it.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
As a resident of the state, here's a little insight and history as to how the whole ruckus has come to be so.

In 2009, Mike Ritze, a member of the state House of Representatives authored legislation allowing the installation at the State Capital building of a stone monument of the Ten Commandments. The measure won bipartisan support; 83-2 in the House of Representatives and 38-8 in the Senate. It was signed in to law by then-Governor Brad Henry.

The 6' x 3' granite statue was paid for by a $10,000 "private donations" from Ritze's family (presumably a loophole to keep up the appearance of separation of Church and State,) and installed in 2012.

Because it was a donation, state officials declared that it was permissible to place it on state property.

There have been multiple lawsuits, including those filed by the ACLU and ACLU of Oklahoma, some still ongoing, challenging the legality of this.

In December of 2013, a Satanic group commissioned a statue of Baphomet (aka, Sabbatic Goat, a widely known depiction of Satan) to be placed on the lawn of the Capitol building. The organization seeks to force Oklahoma to allow placement of their statue, or demonstrate what it considers an unconstitutional double standard.

"There will never be a satanic monument on the grounds of the Oklahoma State Capitol and the suggestion that there might be is absurd," -Alex Weintz, spokesman for Gov. Mary Fallin

So, it's basically a protest over the constitutional right of freedom of religion, and the hypocrisy of our lawmakers to allow a statue that is in line with the religious views of the majority of the lawmakers and citizens.... yet fighting vehemently against any religious imagery that doesn't fall in line with their own beliefs.

You can't have it both ways.
edit on 732014 by CloudsTasteMetallic because: added summary

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: PinealJockey
aren't their religious beliefs (by their own admission) mainly having to do with pure and absolute evil?

Please explain how THIS is "pure and absolute evil"?
www.churchofsatan.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
When are the self righteous Christians going to realize their outcry over this stuff draws more attention to it? They're never going to completely get their way and abolish it so they'd be smart to take a pro tip and quit feeding the trolls. I'm so tired of people in this country only wanting free speech for those that hold the same beliefs. Get over yourselves, you're not special or more deserving of anyone else. It's like they've taken a page from Animal Farm... Everyone's equal but some are more equal than others. :/ The hypocrisy is tired and boring. If they, especially the Catholics, would worry about their own bs and maybe cut loose some of that Vatican wealth to make a real difference for people. I honestly don't think Jesus would have much to do with most of the so-called Christians these days... They are petty and judgemental, greedy and self righteous. They need to take a long hard look at themselves and quit persecuting others!

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilverStarGazer
When are the self righteous Christians going to realize their outcry over this stuff draws more attention to it? They're never going to completely get their way and abolish it so they'd be smart to take a pro tip and quit feeding the trolls. I'm so tired of people in this country only wanting free speech for those that hold the same beliefs. Get over yourselves, you're not special or more deserving of anyone else. It's like they've taken a page from Animal Farm... Everyone's equal but some are more equal than others. :/ The hypocrisy is tired and boring. If they, especially the Catholics, would worry about their own bs and maybe cut loose some of that Vatican wealth to make a real difference for people. I honestly don't think Jesus would have much to do with most of the so-called Christians these days... They are petty and judgemental, greedy and self righteous. They need to take a long hard look at themselves and quit persecuting others!

It's not just Christians it's all religions....Why target one specifically

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: CloudsTasteMetallic

Yeah but this nation was founded on Christianity to a good extent. Look at the references to God, In God we trust, etc. And while laws concerning religion have changed, a statue of the 10 commandments has a historical reference to this country. And unless it's openly stated or historical documentation found, Satanism does not hold that same claim. We've had Christian related monuments here for a long time. It has historical value.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
On a personal level, I have severe issues with this. Messing with Satan, demons, devils, all that is generally associated with evil and (in my opinion) not a good thing.

The Constitution allows this though.

If a religious ritual brings about Satan and hell on Earth and the destruction of mankind, then that is the ultimate edge to the double edged sword of freedom.

As a country, we have the freedom to grow, be great, prosper.

We also have been given the keys to our own demise.

That, in my humble opinion, is what freedom is all about. No safety nets. We're free to walk that high wire of life, but we should also be free to fall.

Because without that freedom, everything would be just an illusion.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Just a case of people wrongly believing whatever they want to wrongly believe i guess, correct instruction would demonstrate that Satan as the negative aspect of Saturn in Hebrew thought was generally responsible for all aspects of denigration, degradation, disintegration over and through the passage of time, whether of a social, moral, mental or physical nature, with the moral aspect being the only one that ever held any real attraction...it always fall apart eventually.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
The biggest problem to the humankind, is this false "democracy"...Seriously, people nowdays have too much freedom, no wonder we've lost moral values and principals.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
If a religious ritual brings about Satan and hell on Earth and the destruction of mankind, then that is the ultimate edge to the double edged sword of freedom.

Yeah man... I hear ya.
I mean if these evil satanists have their mass, a crater could open up and swallow us all!!
Satan could literally materialise and wreak havoc!!

/sarc

Do you honestly hear yourself?

Utterly insane.

edit on 3/7/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join