Black Mass Planned for Oklahoma City Sept 2014

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I saw on the news last night it has been canceled.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SaintPaul

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I considered going for the show. It will be an awesome ritual stage show and plus all the protestors. Sounds like a blast.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I considered going for the show. It will be an awesome ritual stage show and plus all the protestors. Sounds like a blast.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I think this is why the founders wanted to avoid associating any government activity with religion.

Next Hindu ceremonies, Muslim, Shinto, Buddhists etc., which are all fine with me, but this is all because some Christians want to proselytize on government property, is my opinion…
But that’s the cost of opening up this Pandora’s Box of religion and government.

You now have to be fair and let any legit school of thought in even Scientologists.

I have no beef as long as all get to use the facilities fairly and no one religion is favored or discriminated against
edit on 10-7-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)
edit on 10-7-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Plenty of Christian festivals that are about worship that charge a cover price.

and you will never see me there, thanks for the info.

They are using a third party venue, that doesn't come for free.

Actually it could, considering tax deductions and every other thing that churches get that I don't know about.

And if you think freedom sucks balls then go to ME where they force you to file (fixed typos, yer welcome) a religion and get back to us

You must really like taking things out of context, or just seeing what you want to. I didn't say that freedom sucked, I said : "This is where freedom sucks." Thanks.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
Either way, the Constitution I've learned the meaning of says they have the right to do their thing. However much we may dislike it. (Unless they commit a crime, then it's not about religion anymore anyway.)

Exactly, and that's all that should matter in this situation.

originally posted by: stosh64
The black awakening is coming.

Black awakening

...I can't tell if you're serious or not...

originally posted by: 3u40r15m
To each his own I guess.... But these people are stupid. What is the point of all this? The shock factor of people being satanist died out a long time ago. Now they just look stupid as hell

It's not about a "shock factor", sounds like you might want to read up on modern satanism.

originally posted by: BO XIAN

I hope the Christians there pray and fast and get it called off.

Otherwise, I wouldn't be surprised to see some serious consequences afterwards.

God is GREATLY MORE than annoyed with the USA.

I think that a gathering of people with religious ideas outside of Christianity is the least of your god's worries.

originally posted by: Unity_99
I guess its all whitewashed eh? This isn't a group of murdering monsters? They have free religious rights. Satanism is not a religion!

Personally want each and every one of them including the officials allowing this, to be followed regularly and have full investigations into any abnormal behavior or locations so full rescues can take place.

Confusing post is confusing!

originally posted by: Nikola014

Today, it's okay to worship the Devil, what will happen in the future, pedophilia is going to be considered a normal thing? They have rights also? They have freedom? Hm?

Wow. Just...wow.
Rights and freedoms mean you can do things that don't interfere with their pursuit of happiness, an inalienable right. Worshipping an entity other than your god is far from being a kiddy diddler...

originally posted by: Bone75
Well I'm glad we got that straight. Its more like a bunch of atheists calling themselves satanists just to make a childish point.

A lot of the comments in this thread have carried the same tone, people making statements just to make a childish point and all...

originally posted by: Unity_99
I believe that every single time a cop shoots a dog, or a person, the teenager that had the video in his hand, or the teen on suicide watch, that is a ritual sacrifice by intent of the cop. That is the world we live in, not a pretty one, and again, this aint a religion. Its murder incorporated and just one branch of it. And this is twice now in public, Harvard or Yale was that? and here! Unbelievable that people don't tar and feather them all and drag them out of town. In a real world where people had guts they wouldn't dare pull this off.

So now every cop that shoots someone is a satanist performing a ritual?

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Personally, if a lot of it starts to sound like bad fantasy novels ... that's because it basically is. However, at the same time, I would admit that when someone believes something strongly enough ... that can become their personal reality.

This sums up most religions in my opinion.

It seems that "tolerance" and "understanding" are not as common as they should be in this modern time. I would say that any religion that isn't 100% centered on those two core values isn't worth the time it takes to practice/worship/whatever the hell you do in your preferred religion.
edit on 7/28/2014 by ChaosComplex because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join