It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot allegedly photographed in Virginia on June 28, 2014

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Good Ole distraction thread.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

And because there is absolutely no way to verify whether an image is real or fake, it is left up to one's own beliefs.

Come on Jiggy...This is simply not true...

There are legitimate sasquatch images available to the public...

Where?

although some of the better videos and images remain unreleased to the public...

How do you know this?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
How nice that the latest unidentifiable, blurry, dark splodge is clearer than the last one. I look forward to seeing more unidentifiable, blurry, dark splodges.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
If this wasn't posted by the site owner, this would have been pummeled into the hoax bin...

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Problem I am having with presentation of the "story" is that the intro to the video says, "Today I became a believer".

But this happened to him over 25 years ago…

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Problems I have with this story -

They had been "shooting beer cans". So, this elusive creature wasn't startled by this activity and instead of leaving, "hung around to watch the show"? Pop one round off in the outdoors and pretty much everything heads in the opposite direction.

Also - he could see "red eyes" watching him at night. There was no mention of torches or spotlights so apparently, Bigfoots eyes are in fact little red, battery operated LED lights? Eyes don't just "glow" without a light source aimed towards them at night.

I'd love to believe this, but it all sounds like a story someone came up with after a few beers around a campfire.
edit on 3/7/14 by TRiPWiRE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I'm not convinced. Nice story, well told to seem honest enough.

Alas but a child's memory is often exaggerated. Especially if the father embellishes the story. Like saying it was huge. The kid will believe all his life, that it was. Even if he saw and heard all the same things during the same event.

The picture kinda sucks. Looks like a pointy hood or head for one. Skinny legs. No detail. Really hard to see on a YouTube vid. Maybe it's tall, but I can't tell. It's such a blurry image viewed in this manner that it could be a very dark shadow cast in that shape for all I know.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Is Bigfoot and Sasquatch the same thing?
I live near a Sasquatch sighting area. Never seen it though. It's on the way to Harrison Hot Springs in BC.

This thing was probably a bear and the red eyes can happen in certain eyeballs. My nephew gets red eyes at night. Freaky #.
edit on 4-7-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
At last, proof positive that Bigfoot exists.

As a side note I was coming out of a bar in a sleazy part of town once, drunk as a skunk, and saw a hermaphrosquatch in an alley talking to a Shriner. I would've taken pitchers but I didn't have my one megapixel keychain camera with me at the time. (I left the keys in the car, dang it, but it's OK because the cops found the wreck in the next county a year later.)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I'm just not buying it. Just two measly photos that appear to be taken in quick succession of 'allegedly' one of the most elusive creatures in the world. Where's the other pictures? Where's the video?

A so called creature that is so good at remaining hidden from man that it does not spot the guys across the water? I am guessing its not that far away as generally, mobile phones are notoriously bad for losing image quality as they don't have proper 'optical zoom' (The resolution on these images in the video seem too good to be zoomed)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
It could be bigfoot, its not enough to conconlude one way or another. It is intriguing tho... Makes you wonder.

Also i wonder if you line up a bear image side by side how it would look...

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

If you have 30+ years of experience exposing hoaxes and you still take Big Foot seriously I've got some bad news for you.

How do these type of threads even pass by anymore? Well I guess if the site owner wants to do anything and make this website look like a clown show then by all means.

Big Foot doesn't exist. It never will.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Video: It would have been better if the guy would have just told the story instead of non stop words rolling up the screen.
Picture: Why is there only one?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Indeed to the quality(low quality cell?) of the picture, questionable shape, etc.,as it is low quality. But that should not dismiss it as a hoax. Also, less distraction than Left/Right bickering.

Interesting to see how this pans out.
edit on 5-7-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
this is a clear hoax and anyone who thinks otherwise is as gullible as they are impressionable
edit on 7/5/2014 by EyesOpenMouthShut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

Video: It would have been better if the guy would have just told the story instead of non stop words rolling up the screen.
Picture: Why is there only one?

Agree the video is awful, but there are two pictures. Which show the same object from two different angles, and pretty much prove it is a charred hollow stump.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Disappointed, again

One day, one of these threads will be the truth, as there will be a picture of a large foot.

I await that great day

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Great job by Rob. This is why ATS is good. There are open-minded people who are also pretty decent photo-analysts and who take the time to make up a gif.

Outstanding.

Bear in mind that the 'BF' guys go out in the woods unarmed to face a gigantic creature. This causes one to think they aren't really serious.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Well, the pics are certainly clear. The story is fascinating, especially that it went to the water after being shot. So many connections to water in the Missing 411 stories, and even in BF sightings. The fellow writes fairly well, too. I hope someone does do some real analysis of the pics directly from the phone. It would be interesting to see if any details could be brought out.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
All of the effort by our members making gifs, diagramming the movements that show changes in perspective...hell, even giving a Perspective 101 Crash Course including (but not limited to) taking new photos to specifically demonstrate the perspective shifts and the ways they effect how we see objects...and still people refuse to acknowledge what they are looking at.

Why? Why is it so difficult for some to accept that something they thought was genuine has been not only proven to be a fake, but done with some fine levels of restraint and professionalism?

I have no doubt that there could be some "Bigfoot" type creature living in the forests around the world, but I haven't really seen any convincing evidence so far. On the other hand, I have seen countless obvious hoaxes (many waaaaayyy worse than this one) that people swore was the real thing...

I guess some people just want to believe so badly that they become desperate and latch onto ridiculous claims like the one presented in this thread.

I want to see some pictures of the same area, I bet they look awfully similar to the ones included in the video.

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join