It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“After America Comes North America,” Gen. Petraeus Boasts

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
You people do no that North America is not something new right? That US/Canada/Mexico ties are not new. The US Mexico and Canada are of course vital to each others economic health. However if your looking for some kind of Union your barking up the wrong tree. While Canada and the US are in NATO, Mexico prefers nuetrality even leaving the Organization of American States not long ago. Not something you would do if you were looking to create a Union with the US. Trade of course people are for, even common diplomatic policies would be nice but that is as far as it will ever go in any of our life times.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Who says Mexico or the U.S. or Canada are all willing?

The international bankers are controlling this.

Not individual governments.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
lol the consolidation of the Globalist Corporatocracy Elite Fascists has been going on for quite some time. This whole NAFTA free trade agreement is just part of it, because you know people need to be able to trade freely with Canada and Mexico without all the hassle it is now, they all need to be brought together under one rule, there rules and regulations.

I mean just think on how hard it is to buy or trade or have business which operate in and of those areas now, hard I know why I barely even see any Canadian beer up here in the states, must be because Canadians are not yet free to trade. But under the free trade agreement it will all be so much more convenient and more free...Just not for you all.

Its kind of like the "right to work" thing they have in some states, were people have the right to work for pennies on the dollar, making corporations and the elite very rich and much more powerful, all for overworked, underpaid, crazy hours, or they have the right to be fired and there families to be on the streets, and be castrated by the imposed laws, rules, and new constant regulations there men in office are always bring up.

But since were already picking names. I think we shall call this new paradise Amerimexicanaof....Get it? A meri mexi cana of?
The deal is stacked and all countries and nations what they really are and represent is cronyism, why even the supreme court some time ago ruled that lobbying another form of cronyism is completely legal, and considering there just crony's, its like a big duh. In all its all stacked and ready to fall, in all countries, and all nations, all the peons, are in every place of power and important tittle stacked like a bee hive of drones in every place that matters, and when the time comes this place will fall faster then a domino. And then the military will come in occupy and save you all from yourselves.

Because as we know soldiers have been trained, and some have been born and raised to follow the chain of command without question, and contrary to popular believe they will not hesitate to fire on citizens if given the command and a semi reasonable excuse is given. Gen. Petraeus does not have a thought or idea in his head that was not put there, and those that do question orders will be removed and courtmartialed just in case some were counting on good will of people intervening. So yes its all about power and control, and it can all be in the times to come a very brave new world for you all, it will be either get in line, or....

That is the solution there talking about, to the problems they for the majority have created.

edit on 9pmTuesdaypm012014f2pmTue, 01 Jul 2014 21:01:50 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a union of 3 countries or the birth of a new nation?

United States of North America or Republic of North America could work lol

Would creating a new nation with a new constitution, new currency and new laws and everything else it would entail be a tastier meal for the elite than just a union of 3 countries with a new currency and trade deals?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
More and more of our sovereignty is trying to be wrestled from our hands. If they try and make us like the EU, btw is collapsing, the people will revolt. Though we deal with out neighbors, we don't want to be like our neighbor. Then there is Mexico. They have too many problems for us to make them part of a group with the US and Canada. There is no win for them to add Mexico. There cheap labor and issue with Mexican Cartels. The only was it works is if Canada becomes apart of the United States and I don't see that happening.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
You know eventually humanity has to join together under one flag in order for the species to survive.

Sorry folks, but eventually one world government is inevitable.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
People who are instigating and implementing the demise of the U.S. and bragging about it have some super nads because when things go bad and people can't feed their families they will be spending their time hunting these anti-Americans down and ending them. Fighting the US military which is composed of OUR children, brothers,sisters and relatives would make no sense and i'm believing the majority of our military will not disgrace themselves by forgetting the oath they took to defend the country and Constitution and harm American citizens, many of whom are unarmed and defenseless. Beware ....you may awaken the sleeping dragon Petraeous and Co.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: bigvig316
Get in there with our military and route out the cartels and corrupt individuals. Just like you would if it were in L.A. or Vegas!
About time we started working toward a one world government that disallowed criminals from hiding in foreign nations to escape truth and justice for all.
Thirty new states to the Uniion?
Why not!?!?! I say!
Time better spent, close to Home and Hearth...(Can you be altruistic to advancement?)

Im not saying get rid of our rights!
Keep them, but give them also to the peoples of the world who suffer outside our borders...

Let us become one world in our hearts and minds...Let us become Solmani.... Let us seek the solutions for the future...
Let us be a power of the Peoples of Earth....not just any one nation....

80 states of The United States of America could be a future for us... (are we so far from it now?)

Earth Forever!!!!!! Humanity Infinitum!!!!!!

edit on 2-7-2014 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I look forward to having a deep-fried moose burrito with a side of salsa, ketchup and maple syrup...

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I can just imagine what the new bank notes would look like. On one side the head of Queen Elizabeth II. On the reverse side the head of George Washington with his mouth wide open agasp.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Unless Mexico agrees to have a lot less kids, I don't see this working. It's never a good idea for a high GDP per capita country to merge with a low one, unless of course, you are REALLY willing to share.

Merge with Canada only. Mexico have too many differences such as race, language, and belief(like having lots of kids and a big family living together, and while that's not necessarily a bad thing, if they keep it within their own country and avoid pollution. But if they decide to vote for their own race, then eventually, you have to let in other Hispanics, and then join with other South American countries, and eventually, that' going to lead to indirect genocide, and the entire Americas become Hispanic).

You cannot have a one world government when people still have their own agendas. Take the recent Supreme Court ruling on birth control pills, while most Whites celebrate it as a good decision, and a victory for freedom, the Hispanics will probably use this as an excuse to say, see, we want to have less kids, but if the employers don't give us the pills for free, then I guess we'll just have to keep having kids, and let welfare take care of them for us. Never mind that birth control pills are very cheap(and that Catholicism discourages premarital sex, but nope, they only seem to listen to parts that suit them).

To me, you wait until other countries agree to have a lot less kids first, THEN you let them join, and it should only be a tentative agreement.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khurzon
a reply to: bigvig316

80 states of The United States of America could be a future for us... (are we so far from it now?)

But I haven't visited the first 50 yet!

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Sate of the Union Address 2016: My fellow citizens... I have good news.. and I have bad news..... The bad news is.. We are merging Mexico, Canada, and America... But the good news is we are fully legalizing marijuana... and North America will be the largest exporter for medical marijuana world wide! Plenty of Jobs, Plenty of Money... And now everyone has to learn how to speak Mexamericadian.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I don't see a problem really we in the UK have had our union for ages and look what we did with it.
Makes you stronger together.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok

I agree if we go out to the stars it must be as a whole not single countries.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Really? Well until everyone joins Norway then, and then perfects that country way further, no go. We're not lowering our standards, at all, ever. Now that's the problem. Earth has some very diverse concepts form hell, to almost eutopia. Norway is the almost eutopia, minus the whaling.

We would never join up with the US, sorry. I consider the country to be a lower dimensional dog eat dog hellzone. Not going there.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Put it that way and I agree. Lol. Maybe we just are not ready socially yet.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I think quite the opposite is coming actually and that the usa will split in my lifetime. especially if a another corporate bum bandit like Obama gets in again and Texas will be first to leave and then the south eastern states will follow suit then Arizona and it will spread and that would cripple the American federal government to no end. The food grown is in the south the military majority kept in the south missiles kept in the south. yet north has the money and this will be because that dumbasses like Obama try and take the things away that Americans value you most their right to kill a tryrant

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
These people don't speak with context, everything they say is usually veiled enough to provide cover should they be called to account for their statements. a reply to: CB328

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
They've been talking about this for years now.. same with the idea of creating an African Union.

Soo on that note.. if the European Union's currency is called the Euro.. and I've heard talk of the North American currency being called the Amero.. does that mean that the African Union's currency will be called the Afro?

All joking aside though.. because the European Union has become a shining example of how consolidating power and economies of individual countries is beneficial to everyone involved and doesn't have any drawbacks whatsoever.
/sarcasm

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join