It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Will Attack! Ukraine President Ends Cease-Fire

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
In a short article plus a video, it's being reported that Ukraine is ending its unilateral cease-fire with pro-Russian separatists. Ukraine is accusing Russia of supporting the insurgency by arming troops and sending weapons across the border.

The 10-day cease-fire expired Monday, but the militants had neither disarmed or relinquished control of border posts. Poroshenko had already extended the cease-fire from seven days.

The fragile truce was also violated repeatedly. Just hours into the agreement last week, militants shot down a helicopter killing nine people. In his statement late Monday, Poroshenko blamed the rebels' undermining actions for the non-renewal.

Things are heating up in the East and the Middle-East in a bad way. ISIS in IRAQ and the Middle East, and Ukraine vs Russia in Western Europe. Both are about to blow their tops and explode into a huge mess......What says ATS?

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Right on time to coincide with the Israel/Palestinian escalation of fighting.Wars and rumors of war, huh?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Let's see how Russia likes fighting two wars at once!!

I'll reserve the rest of my thoughts on these two interrelated matters as this is not in the P&P Forum.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Right on time to coincide with the Israel/Palestinian escalation of fighting.Wars and rumors of war, huh?

Right! You nailed it! Which makes me wonder if all of this is engineered in some way to happen the way it's happening right now.....? If so then someone is really trying to make prophecy come to pass.
edit on 30-6-2014 by lostbook because: word edit

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
right on schedule:

"A third of the earth was burned up,
a third of the trees were burned up,
and all the green grass was burned up."

most likely nuclear blast,,,doing all the burning.

u know,, that does look to be about 1 third,,

curious.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Well, Russia has the Ukraine issue but I don't see them in another War right now unless Iran gets involved in the ISIS crisis somehow. Then Russia may come to the aid of Iran.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
a reply to: Snarl

Well, Russia has the Ukraine issue but I don't see them in another War right now unless Iran gets involved in the ISIS crisis somehow. Then Russia may come to the aid of Iran.

Let's not forget Syria as well.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome
right on schedule:

"A third of the earth was burned up,
a third of the trees were burned up,
and all the green grass was burned up."

most likely nuclear blast,,,doing all the burning.

Well, that's kinda creepy to think about. There's about to be a huge battle in the Middle East and if things go nuclear as it very easily could happen, then yes.....

u know,, that does look to be about 1 third,,

curious.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Thread title says it all…

We Will Attack! Ukraine President Ends Cease-Fire

There never was any "cease fire". The Junta in Kiev are attacking the Ukrainians in the East, not the Russians. They are attacking themselves.

"They are killing their people, they are killing their people!" Haven't heard that one for a while. Guess its applied amorally.

A dying animal bites its own wounds.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

If you read the article, then you will see that the Ukranian President is blaming Russia. I stated this in the Op.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

If you read the article, then you will see that the Ukranian President is blaming Russia. I stated this in the Op.

God I hope we (US) don't get involved, last I heard some neo nazi group was in power in Ukraine.... Seems like whenever there is a take over the worst end up in charge...

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE

God I hope we (US) don't get involved, last I heard some neo nazi group was in power in Ukraine.... Seems like whenever there is a take over the worst end up in charge...

I hope not either. Between ISIS and possibly N. Korea, the US may be very busy in the coming months..

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Oh, I agree. They want to goad Russia into retaliating against the Kiev "government". Sorry, I should have said it.

If the Russians "intervene" in any way, the world media will pounce. Have you noticed how Putin refuses to comply? Shrewd dude. He's no stooge of the west, even for "humanitarian" reasons.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ArtemisE

Seems like whenever there is a take over the worst end up in charge…

Thats by design. The worst thugs (Like Neo Nazis in this case) are sure to have no qualms about shelling ordinary people with heavy weapons. In fact they do it with glee. Their only prerequisite is hate. Their drive is money.

The coffers are in the west under the auspices of the EU and the US (read that NATO).

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: ArtemisE

Seems like whenever there is a take over the worst end up in charge…

Thats by design. The worst thugs (Like Neo Nazis in this case) are sure to have no qualms about shelling ordinary people with heavy weapons. In fact they do it with glee. Their only prerequisite is hate. Their drive is money.

The coffers are in the west under the auspices of the EU and the US (read that NATO).

once again the neo nazis in ukraine are a minority and they do not control the kiev government. stop being a propaganda peice. like those users who suddenly dissapeared in the old closed thread.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

once again the neo nazis in ukraine are a minority and they do not control the kiev government. stop being a propaganda piece. like those users who suddenly disappeared in the old closed thread.

Yah, as if minority madmen don't ever control the rains of government. Especially those flashing Nazi symbols and salutes that take down legitimate governments by force. Thats exactly what happened in Ukraine in February.

Threatening other members is a violation of TnC, by the way.
edit on 1-7-2014 by intrptr because: BB code

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I didnt threaten you. I suggested to stop being a propagnda too. I wont threaten anyone on a public forum where it can be traced back to me anyway.

Anyway nice way to try to discredit my post by accussing me of threatening you. No minority rule is not viable. Yeah there are people wearing armbands but they are not making non members wear jewish stars are they? are they gassing anyone(no do not even go there with the marking rounds and smoke grenades from syria pictures)I dont see them doing anything the nazis did.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I don't see them doing anything the nazis did.

You mean like burning people alive in buildings? See Odessa.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Albeit this being a matter of fact and a present reality truth, there is another fact and potentially present reality truth: which is that we can DIVERT the flow and directions of the timelines as we PLEASE !

So, PLEASE, focus on PEACE, LOVE and HAPPINESS now !
Thank You !

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeoKungFu

Albeit this being a matter of fact and a present reality truth, there is another fact and potentially present reality truth: which is that we can DIVERT the flow and directions of the timelines as we PLEASE !

So, PLEASE, focus on PEACE, LOVE and HAPPINESS now !
Thank You !

Yes, I want to avoid the dire prophecy(ies) also.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join