It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I could feed on negative energy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I think I may have discovered where I'm receiving unknown boosts of strength or stamina or otherwise, energy or liveliness.

It did not come to mind overnight. I have slowly come to the conclusion until I decided to conduct an experiment on my new obnoxious roommate.

My new roommate would just use his phone loudly every 3AM, I repeat, 3AM!! I've already talked to him a couple of times, we need precious sleep to do our jobs and sleepiness and fatigue is the last thing we need on the job.

But he just wouldn't listen!! Since I already suspect that I might be able to feed off negative energy, I decided to play a little trick on him to get him afraid and make negative energy...

One night, I just turned out the lights in the room, dim my laptop and pretended to be browsing occult stuff. I was alone. And then he came to the room, saw me, greeted me and I didn't move, didn't say a word, remained frozen at my laptop. And that probably spooked him. Indeed that night, he was twitching and making noise in his sleep like he was having a major nightmare!!

That same night, I could hardly sleep at all. I'm probably beginning to absorb the negative energy. Felt so awake. Only had few hours sleep that night.

I had lots of energy the next day for the whole day despite having only a few hrs sleep! Never felt sleepy, nor fatigued.

I never took any medicines, nor any food supplements for the last two years and received a clean bill of physical, mental, and psychological health just 3 months ago from the hospital. Always took the average foods and ate at the same time as everyone else, never on a special diet of some kind. So the energy I received can't be from foods, or otherwise, chemically-induced.

Perhaps, I should keep haunting our room, even escalate it by wearing a black hoodie until the new guy learns how to keep the phone silent so I could get a normal sleep instead of having to scare him so I can feed off his negative energy!

I've read that witches could also feed off negative energy to fuel their magic. But I've never been into occult, just some reading off wiki. I've not even tried a Ouija board. But I do have a deceased elderly relative (sister of my grandma) who practiced witchcraft. But the thing is that I don't even remember meeting her ever. And I've also experienced demonic/possibly alien hauntings in my teens.

Sleep paralysis, nightmares, encounters with malevolent other-worldly entities once used to be common in my life when I was younger. But for the last two years has been exceptionally quiet, very few paranormal activities, if any.
edit on 30-6-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
You got an adrenalin boost from tormenting your roommate? You create negativity and thrive on it? Doesn't sound like you are a nice person and it sounds like you have bad intentions.It would seem you feel some sense of power or control and are gleefully bragging about a despicable attitude and act. You probably shouldn't own pets.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ahnggk

Why play around with dark energy, when all you'd have to do is either move,or have a real talk with your roommate letting him know how serious you are?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   

You should apply to Facebook for a job I reckon.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rainbowresidue
Why play around with dark energy, when all you'd have to do is either move,or have a real talk with your roommate letting him know how serious you are?

Yes, I (we) already had serious talk with him before, and I already asked my other two roommates to have a chat with him. So all three of us already had a serious talk with the new guy and still he won't take us seriously...

The last course of professional action we have is to warn him that one more infraction and we will report the incident to the management which could potentially cost him his job since he's still under probation.

I can't help not feed on negative energy. I've already been feeding on it - unintentionally my whole life. It's automatic. I just didn't realized it 'til now. I can't just run away from any person who comes to me with negative energy just so I avoid feeding off negative energy. I could get fired from my job if I do that.

Since I'm now also aware of what it does. I think I could actually use it for good. Weaken people who causes harm - by using some of the quite effective techniques malevolent spirits use in actual hauntings and be rejuvenated at the same time.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
You got an adrenalin boost from tormenting your roommate? You create negativity and thrive on it? Doesn't sound like you are a nice person and it sounds like you have bad intentions.It would seem you feel some sense of power or control and are gleefully bragging about a despicable attitude and act. You probably shouldn't own pets.

Didn't you read my story??

This roommate of ours tormented us for several days by depriving us of sleep by using his phone loudly every 3AM!! We already had a serious talk and he just don't care!

I think it's just fair I would choose him to be my "victim" and try to weaken him and rejuvenate myself at the same time. I would never do such thing on innocent people, animals, and insects.
edit on 30-6-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Built up ressentment sours in the body over time- the hormone production makes a build up of toxins.
When one feels they have expressed their emotion somehow, and it was "recieved" by others outside, the type of chemicals being produced in the body change. A feeling of well being is produced.

Passive aggressivity is what this is called. You can get a more quick and long lasting feeling of well being by expressing your feelings immediately, in a more direct manner. (Like yelling at the person while they are talking on the phone at 3 AM). There is less build up of toxins that way and it is better for your health.

You are feeding off the experience, not the person themself- though your perception of their being impacted by your actions is a factor here. Perhaps the other wasn't creeped out by you at all- perhaps you had no impact at all, and they didn't even note your reaction (or lack of one).

But your feeling of well being happened because you believed he did, that you got your revenge and made him feel negative, as you had previously.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

You can get a more quick and long lasting feeling of well being by expressing your feelings immediately, in a more direct manner. (Like yelling at the person while they are talking on the phone at 3 AM). There is less build up of toxins that way and it is better for your health.

I have already done that too, twice. It works for me but doesn't seem to work with our new roommate.

But the message seems already being carried across. He's spending a lot less time hanging out in our room and seem avoiding us.....

.....I think he's thinking he's the victim here when we already explained to him we needed the sleep to do our jobs right the next morning and he only needed to put the phone on silent except for the alarm.

No, this is is not mere adrenaline rush. I was back tracking events where I had unexplained boosts of energy lasting over 12 hours. And there always been a person near me who's scared so bad and sometimes, I don't even know they're scared, they just tell me later.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

My new roommate would just use his phone loudly every 3AM, I repeat, 3AM!!

If he sleeps in the same room with you that is really annoying. They are obviously rude (or paying you back for some of your own behavior), escalating this won't help in the long run.

Ask him if you have done something offensive or to take his o'dark thirty cell calls outside.

Pretending to be the devil might have some blowback…

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

My new roommate would just use his phone loudly every 3AM, I repeat, 3AM!!

If he sleeps in the same room with you that is really annoying. They are obviously rude (or paying you back for some of your own behavior), escalating this won't help in the long run.

Ask him if you have done something offensive or to take his o'dark thirty cell calls outside.

Pretending to be the devil might have some blowback…

He did this on day one. No, he didn't find us offensive.

I installed a hidden camera in the room to monitor their activities and conversations while we're out to work. He told his friends he's the problem, not us. I asked him also and he did apologize.

I think the problem is that he doesn't take these things seriously. There are four of us sleeping on the same room on two double deck beds. Three of us are annoyed.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I think the problem is that he doesn't take these things seriously. There are four of us sleeping on the same room on two double deck beds. Three of us are annoyed.

I had a house mate that was oblivious to the loud noises he made when others were trying to sleep. I finally said something and his response was he was raised with a lot of siblings. He tried to be quieter but really he was always in a hurry and just made a lot of noise scurrying around before going to work.

If the three of you are annoyed should use that combined strength to set him straight. Either take it outside or leave.

Easier said than done, I know. Lots of luck. Hard to bunk with a room full of others. I was in a recovery house once in that kind of situation. Try sleeping with a bunch of drug addicts trying to kick a habit… talk about drama (rolls eyes).

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I think it's just fair I would choose him to be my "victim" and try to weaken him and rejuvenate myself at the same time. I would never do such thing on innocent people, animals, and insects.

Exactly why I assume abe froman posted what they did.

You are sick, a 32 year old person should invest their mind in better ways to better themselves and the world around them.

You posting on ATS every now and then begging to be called a prophet because you predicted something bad will happen somewhere in half the world in the next 6 months or something almost as vague is concerning for some, me being one of them.

Yes you feed of much negative energy, sorry you just realized this.

I installed a hidden camera in the room to monitor their activities and conversations while we're out to work. He told his friends he's the problem, not us. I asked him also and he did apologize.

In what world do you still have your teeth for doing this to a room mate?

I really need to keep clear of your threads in future, descending into places I want to leave behind.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I had a house mate that was oblivious to the loud noises he made when others were trying to sleep. I finally said something and his response was he was raised with a lot of siblings. He tried to be quieter but really he was always in a hurry and just made a lot of noise scurrying around before going to work.

If the three of you are annoyed should use that combined strength to set him straight. Either take it outside or leave.

Glad someone knows how annoying our problem could be. Compounding that is that he snores like a howling chupacabra... We can't complain on that one since he has no control over it..

Problem is we can't just drive him out. We are bunking in the company-provided building that looks like a maximum security prison from the outside. So we don't have the right to drive him out because we did not pay for our room, company did.

Our employers are also the most unreasonable people I've seen. They just shove us in together with different work shifts so we are bound to be woken up by others going home from the night shifts and we all sleep in one room. Last thing we need is one more thing to wake us up - a noisy phone! They won't listen to our complaints either.

There is however, a company policy that could work. Any activity that leads to disruption of work (which sleeplessness, contributing to fatigue could be pointed out) will be met with disciplinary action.

Problem is that the new guy is still under probation, means he may not get 1st warning at all but fired right away and have to reimburse all the expenses incurred in his employment which is from overseas. It will send him home bankrupt and that will be terrible for his family - we don't want this either...

So I'm actually just trying to be creative. It seemed to be working so far.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Thank you for laying that out, I understand even better now.

Just personally I know how hard it is today to secure gainful employment and how hard the corporations can make it for you. Thats a tough road. My condolences for that predicament. I know, stupid suggestion… soft earplugs?

Run screaming into the woods once in a while?

Whatever you do, don't bottle it up.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
you are what you eat so be mindful of what you eat.

First off I wouldnt go advertising that you feed off other peoples negative energy and that you create it in them.

That sort of stuff doesnt go down too well in a civilized society, we dont consider it kosher.

Resorting to that sort of manipulation does you more harm than good in the long term. I appreciate your honesty in the matter but maybe you should take stock of where you want to go and what it will look like when you get there.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Oh look its the person who predicts that bad things will happen somewhere in the World, feeding off negative energy. Suprised, not.
And you installed a hidden camera to spy on your room mates?
You really are a nasty, horrible little person are'nt you?

Yes, yes you are.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Prove the existence of negative energy and you are well on your way to a Nobelprize. Don't know about feeding on the stuff through certainly make the construction of a working Alcubierre drive a whole lot more feasible.
LoL

edit on 30-6-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptrI know, stupid suggestion… soft earplugs?

Run screaming into the woods once in a while?

Whatever you do, don't bottle it up.

Yes I have soft ear plugs and it's not a stupid suggestion btw. But if I have a choice, I wouldn't wear it. Our new guy makes the most noise with his phone so it would be easier for him to keep it on silent than have us put something on our ears the whole night. It hurts my ear after a while too.

Thanks for the suggestions. No I don't bottle things up. Sometimes, I just yell to scare someone, doesn't mean I'm very angry, angry, yes. And I never do it out of malice you must have done something really bad for me to yell at you.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
"Only your hatred can destroy me" - Darth Vader

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Prove the existence of negative energy and you are well on your way to a Nobelprize. Don't know about feeding on the stuff through certainly make the construction of a working Alcubierre drive a whole lot more feasible.
LoL

The negative energy I'm talking about is energy generated by negative emotions people get when they're scared, angry, frustrated, in pain, and sad.

I don't need to prove it. It's already well documented throughout history, contributing huge to paranormal activities. But it is something science doesn't wish to talk about because of its religious implications.

It is present in every hauntings and even in encounters with malevolent aliens. Malevolent spirits often provoke people to have negative emotions by physical stimuli (in hauntings) or by influencing our thoughts.

I'm rather surprised to see a lot of doubters in a thread that is meant to explain the paranormal. Negative energies has always been present in fueling any paranormal activity.

I think my little experiment could finally bring some clarity to my random clairvoyance as some of you guys have pointed out.

<<   2  3 >>

join