It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I could feed on negative energy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ahnggk

I installed a hidden camera in the room to monitor their activities and conversations while we're out to work

So on top of trying the scare the # outta your roommate you are spying on them! Does not sound like your roommate is the problem, what you are doing is highly creepy not to mention morally wrong and of very questionable legality.

Stop spying on people who are in their own home.

ETA You should be reported to the cops
edit on 30-6-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

"I installed a hidden camera in the room to monitor their activities and conversations while we're out to work"

If I was your room mate and found out you had been secretly videoing my activities negative energy would be the least of your problems.

What you are doing is quite possibly illegal never mind down right morally ambiguous.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The simple solution is for the three of you to take away his cell phone next time he does this until he promises to go outside to make these calls.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I'm rather surprised to see a lot of doubters in a thread that is meant to explain the paranormal.

There is much doubt in me about this quoted above.

How exactly is you telling us you realized you feed of negative energy and video taping your room mates supposed to explain the paranormal?

I simply cant stay away,I want to understand how and why you post some of what you do, exactly like what I am doing in this post asking how the hell anything in this thread explains anything paranormal?

I think my little experiment could finally bring some clarity to my random clairvoyance as some of you guys have pointed out.

If you do share this or the results from your little experiment will it be as clear as some of your other threads making predictions?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I never understood why I could feel what people around me were feeling. I could even feel energy in empty rooms and objects. I have come to understand it is being empathic. If someone I am close to is feeling bad even if they are far away I feel it. I can feel bad things before they happen. It is hard to describe the feeling it comes from my upper chest and the back of my head if that makes sense.

Negative energy is not a good thing OP. I avoid it like the plague. Positive energy on the other hand is great. It is your soul but I would not encourage anyone to look for negative energy.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I don't need to prove it. It's already well documented throughout history,

I agree. Deep studies…

The boss yells at the husband, who comes home and yells at the wife, who yells at the kids, who kick the dog who chases the cat that kills the mouse…
transfer of energy… downslope.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Ut seems silly to think anyone would want negative energy and it's effects. Even demons don't do that cause they feed on the positive side of a person and that makes the negative in a person show more.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
You're an ugly S.O.B. you stink, you've got bad breath and rotten to the damn core. I hate you, in fact we ALL HATE YOU !!

there ya go. FEAST AWAY ! YUMMY

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Using negative energy is easy and quite effective if thee knows what they are doing. But even I wouldn't feed off of it, nor would I feed off crack coc aine as a primary fuel source.

When it comes to negative or destructive energies you want to evoke and keep outside of your auric and psychic funnel.

But good luck with feeding off whatever you desire...

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Certain people do thrive off their own negative emotion and create drama, I know someone like this very well, after talking to her I am always drained.

I don't know how to explain it.

Actually you can watch the control dramas played out at ATS every second of every day.

edit on 083030p://bMonday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: sayzaar
You're an ugly S.O.B. you stink, you've got bad breath and rotten to the damn core. I hate you, in fact we ALL HATE YOU !!

there ya go. FEAST AWAY ! YUMMY

lol

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

I don't think people that thrive on negative energy ever learned how to thrive on the positive, not realizing that same euphoria can be found in love and beauty.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Feeding off negative energy will do you harm in the long run, i do understand your annoyance of the phone calls at this time of morning and a little humor of spooking someone is fine (life can be funny at times) but to intentionally feed of someone is not really a very kind approach to the situation.
It would be better for you to complain to management than continue your current actions, The harm you do to others you do to yourself.

a better approach would be to give positive energy to this individual and encourage a better quality of relationship between you both, which in turn would hopefully lead to a more respectful situation where the phone calls would not happen at that time or at least not in the room while sleep is in progress.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
that's pretty sick you get off on causing others discomfort. I think you should stop eating and drinking and keep the experiment going.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

How exactly is you telling us you realized you feed of negative energy and video taping your room mates supposed to explain the paranormal?

Some ghosts and all demons, etc feed off negative energies and the more the get, the stronger their manifestations get (the stronger they become too), until they can eventually move stuff around the house, make electronics go crazy, making themselves visible, causing local earthquakes...

That is a common phenomenon in all hauntings.

I'm already wondering if the spiritual aspect of me is beginning to take over my physical aspect

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

Negative energy is not a good thing OP. I avoid it like the plague. Positive energy on the other hand is great. It is your soul but I would not encourage anyone to look for negative energy.

I could not realistically avoid it atm unless I leave my job but I can't because I only have very little options outside of this. And there is no on and off button. I seem to absorb it when it's available and I think it does some bad things. I think I could be acting like a beacon but really, I have no control over it, it's automatic! Fortunately, it doesn't seem to badly affect good people like children and pets.

We're literally being treated like sub-humans in the work and shoved in together in a small room at our accommodation. It's a filthy place, food is horrible and many people are inconsiderate of others. Norwegian prison is absolutely way better than my living conditions!

That's quite a lot of negative energy I couldn't avoid. I can't live on my own flat, I could not afford it with tiny salary.

Perhaps this is probably my body's way of adapting to the difficult conditions I've always faced. Figure out a way to tap the enormous abundance of energy available especially in miserable work/living conditions.
edit on 1-7-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I say this with all seriousness. Seek psychiatric help before you hurt someone.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

"I installed a hidden camera in the room to monitor their activities and conversations while we're out to work"

If I was your room mate and found out you had been secretly videoing my activities negative energy would be the least of your problems.

He already knows about the hidden camera and the stuff we caught on tape and he even apologized. We told him two weeks ago.

We caught him breaking the most important house rule we previously agreed on - don't let his friends in. Because not only they are all new, we don't trust them yet, and petty thefts are very common in our building.

There is no company provided CCTV cameras even in the halls so if a thief makes out with our stuff with no one seeing, he'll never get caught.

Now, all of us in the room know there's a camera in there. No one contested, we all know it's for good measure.

Any questions?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
He/she doesn't need to be castigated for abilities that he/she isn't even in total control of.

Who among us hasn't done bad deeds? It doesn't make a person evil, it doesn't necessarily define their character.
Some people go through hell, I'm not one to judge them for their scars.
It is easy to point fingers, but I bet that we would all turn into monsters given the right series of situations.
Life can be a bitch.

You don't need to be judged, for we are all sinners, what you might need is training, and with it perhaps in time you might be able to channel these abilities and utilize them in a positive fashion.

Milarepa was a black magician before he became one of the greatest yogis in Tibetan history, it's never too late.

With power comes responsibility, and I'd say it also ups the stakes.. isn't it so much easier to fall the higher we climb? The more powerful we become? Whether it is temporal power or spiritual power.. these roads are never easy.

I wish you all the luck on your journey. At least you're not cursing people left and right or sacrificing animals.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Very true mate, however 99% of the time ATS keeps the mind screw on a txt based level.

The Op is claiming to be filming and playing what amounts to sick and twisted games with the very people he apparently shares a home with. The old adage, what goes around comes around springs to mind!

edit on 1-7-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join