It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we snoop hoping we will find something?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

There are three ways to have an argument: You can yell, you can ignore. But it takes a true person to be able to discuss something that makes blood boil and yet retain their self control with the other person.

You did the right thing, and that's what matters. For now, my advice is to rest, and do some things for yourself. Other fish are swimming around, and just because you're a nice guy, it doesn't mean you'll finish last; chances are, you'll find someone soon enough, someone more compatible for you.

-fossilera

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537
it'll get easier, trust me. i have to see my ex regularly because of my boys and at 1st every time it stung real hard and i was bitter but in time it'll pass. no forgiveness, just understanding that holding onto it wont help anyone. you seem more rational a person than me so it wont be a hassle for you. good luck and thank you for sharing and letting others here try guide you based on their own experiences.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I don't think snooping is a good idea, here's why.
I don't usually open up like this, but this literally just happen moments ago and I don't want to talk to anyone about it personally but I feel like I should share it to maybe save someone a broken heart.
My husband, of 15 years, fell asleep and left his phone out. I was bored and went thought it, like an idiot. I came across a text he sent to his friend about being in a meeting where there was a pretty girl. He told his friend that he was missing a good sight because this girl had on tight clothing that was revealing and he had a great view. He said some other things that I don't feel comfortable writing on here also. He went on talking about the woman and trying to get a pic to send his friend and blah, blah, blah. Naturally when I saw that I was crushed and needless to say all the trust I have for this man is completely gone. So I'm sitting here with a broken heart wondering how he could do something like that.
My advice, don't snoop because there's always a chance you're going to see something you don't like. And now I feel like a fool for invading his privacy and my heart was crushed in the process.

<< 1  2   >>

join