It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Just guessing on my part. Somewhere here on ATS I read about plasmas and ions around some of the flying triangles. So just one plus one plus one makes three.

The three videos looked white and blue to me, the people on the ground say green. I would trust them over a mobile phone camera as far as colour goes.

Copper burns green, but I have never heard of copper meteorites. And one has to admit the one in the videos didn't fall apart like the big Russian meteorite did.

The thing for me is if it was at the green layer of the ionosphere, say 80 miles high, that was one heck of an afterburn for a meteorite.

Lots of strange stuff in Oz's outback skies . . .

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Any history of projects or black stuffs in cooperation with france ? Or operating at some point from french bases ?

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268
Its only because we are so remote and we dont have the concentration of cities that provide pollution or light at night.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Copper burns green, but I have never heard of copper meteorites.

The bright green color of some meteorites is caused by the internal combustion of metals as they pass through the upper atmosphere. Many asteroids are rich in nickel and have trace amounts of copper. Both metals burn green when sufficiently heated.

www.reference.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   

i just know that some U2 operated from france during the 90’s at some point. Other than that I never heard of anything else suggesting black aircraft or American presence in our bases, and I know a lot of people in the french air force and army. So it would surprise me (in a good way), but who knows lol.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghoul

here is another reason for a green light streaking across the

patents.google.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: Ghoul

here is another reason for a green light streaking across the

patents.google.com...

How does using that fuel result in green light?

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

You'll have to search around in a few posts. But Zip Fuels or boron based fuels burn that bright green color.

Also search for the green lady

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

science? I don't know how to answer that.

there are all sorts of crazy high density fuels out there and they tend to include things like boron or Nickle or even halogens and using certain mixtures and metals make the exhaust green.

www.sciencedirect.com...

simpler version of what i was saying

www.sciencedirect.com...

give a close look to the chart at the bottom. A Nickle based fuel would burn an odd blue/green

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Remember the military has been using all kinds of different experimental fuels to get as much energy with as low density as possible. They wanted to do things like increase power, extend range, all kinds of things like that. As time goes by some bright engineer comes up with an idea and they try it out and if it works and is feasible to deploy regularly it may just be in use no matter how weird it might seem.

That being said in other topics, I found an interesting page talking about the Pumpkinseed and information about it:
markmccandlish.com...

I particularly thought this phrase from the article was interesting:
"One source from the Department of Defense told an editor with Aviation Week that the aircraft had many unresolved problems, and "didn't work very well".

Push the envelope and sometimes it pushes back.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: aliensporebomb

Pumpkinseed was a total disaster that fortunately never went beyond wind tunnel testing. They did free flight testing in the tunnel and could barely keep it under control in level flight. Trying to maneuver proved to be very....interesting.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

than what is that yellow light?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

than what is that yellow light?

The one that zig zags?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Any update on this?
edit on 28/8/21 by Phatdamage because:

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

so i know this is a crazy bump and you probably forgot but do you remember the date and time of the sighting?

we can assume i was braking the sound barrier, even if it has a reduced boom they would still register on seismic equipment.

you could even look at air monitors that measure air pressure and see if there is a correlation

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Bump…… made an account to reply here. Read this thread and some of the information is truly mind blowing! My question is, if the US has such amazing birds/weapons, why did they allow Russia to invade Ukraine? Why weren’t these planes rolled out for a show of force?

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFerretuk

Ukraine is not valuable enough.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFerretuk

A lot of this stuff will never be shown to the public.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Hey, it has been a while. New job and all.

We just put a new deck in and we were out late a couple weeks ago breaking it in and we were watching the sats go by and my daughter had her Heavens Above app up. We saw one traveling ESE and as it was traversing the sky I joked that at least this one wasn't doing any S turns like what we saw a few years ago. My daughter said "Yeah, but it isn't going straight." It did look like it had a squiggle as it moved but I would guess that was something to do with the atmosphere, but then it made a turn due south. There were a dozen of us watching and all saw it. It also went from bright white to a reddish tint as it went south. This did not show up on the app. A few seconds later one came from the direction that went and as it traveled north it did this little DQ cone curly Q and disappeared and this also had that reddish tint. We all saw that as well.

There are a lot of the stupid Starlink things up there which makes it hard to watch the good stuff. It is amazing how many airliners go over the house late here in SW WI at night. 15 years ago there was something that was making a zipper sound in the sky and it was all over the news. People reported the noise from Camp Douglas all the way to Janesville. I was a developer for the local paper at the time and go to read all the news feeds on it.

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202 >>

join