It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could ISIS now be twice as powerful? ISIS merging with Al Queda?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

"General Qassem Suleimani
General Qassem Suleimani
u say that like its a good thing,,is it?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

It's only a coincidence because the West has finally realised that to stop ISIS forming some huge Caliphate, they need to actually support the moderates in Syria, otherwise ISIS will overrun them as well.

If we hadn't dragged our heels in 2011/12 when all this kicked off, ISIS would be no-where now, but instead we wrung our hands and watched as the extremists grew from a spent force (ISIS used to be AQ in Iraq) and allowed them to find a fertile ground to gather strength and pose the huge threat they are now.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

As I have no idea what you're babbling about, until you can form a coherent post, I shall simply ignore you. Nothing personal, but you just seem to be making one liners or other short posts which make no sense.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

ahh yes i see that he is "Fiercely loyal to Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, Iran's supreme leader, "

interesting.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

moderates in Syria, ,,yes that would be the Christian Moderate Party,,or Other,,as per the ballot.

neither sunni nor shiite are moderate enough for me.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

If Assad allows a Rothschild bank system takeover you'll see a quick 180 degree turn around.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

So Assad is no longer backing the American Petrol $ ???

like deja vu all over again,,Yogi Berra.
i mean international banking rules,,,
edit on 6/26/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The plans of ISIS were known months ago, but they ignored it.

As those making decisions about our armies activities, and their obligations for national security, they should now be utilising such forces to ensure there is neither dividing nor conquering of the west, our culture, ethics, beings, security and civilized ethics.

We shall continue our lives in our civilized, ethical culture.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

MI6 and the CIA were handed intelligence outlining the planned takeover of northern Iraq by jihadists and their allies five months ago but the British and American governments failed to act on it, senior officials in Iraq have told The Telegraph.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: an0nThinker

They were merged with Al Qaeda once upon a time but AQ ditched cuz ISIS was too extreme for them.

But I guess they can make up & get back together.

Funny! You just repeated what the Lamestream Media have being saying!

ISIS are Al-Qaeda. The name may have changed but they are the same group of Mercenaries they have always been.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996

And you're repeating the tired old "it must be the opposite of what they say because everything is a conspiracy.

Fact is, both AQ and ISIS have said as much themselves. ISIS issue annual reports too. Did you know that? Probably not.....

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   

They are the same old made up in your face Terror group made up by the CIA decades ago to carry on Terror activities and proxy wars at the behest of the US and it's allies. They are part of the Al-Qaeda network which is not a group but a database of International Mercenaries!

At the moment these sorry sad murdering a@@holes are directly controlled by US allies Israel and Saudi Arabia! And you'll notice they have never attacked Israel. I wonder why that is!!

The people in the know refer to them as "Al-Qaeda-affiliated militants". Same bloody thing as Al-Qaeda when you look closely. This sorry story of Al-Qaeda denouncing them as too violent or whatever is just a story.

Basically they are US Israeli and Saudi Terrorists!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join