It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radionic craziness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I know someone else has already posted something about radionic devices but this is different i mean who would of thought.

Apparently Radionic technology could be utilized by just about any experiance computer hacker to mutate the human genome from space if what i understand is correct.......AMAZING!

Heres the link give me some feedback on this one people

radionic craziness

[edit on 1-12-2004 by Magickesists]

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I personally, don't know exactly how to respond to this. The basic science seems to be more or less correct, with the exception of the 100,000 genes part. 25-30,000 genes are thought to exist, capable of creating >25-30,000 proteins, but that fact is somewhat peripheral.

I don't exactly know what to make of this:

For every gene set there may be a meme set. Where a meme is a
set of semiotic signs, symbols, meanings, beliefs, instincts, cultural patterns, spiritual patterns, archetypes. In spiritual terms, there are postulated, 12 strands of DNA, which extend into the other 12 dimensions of the reality.
I have no idea where the 12 strands comes into play, nor do I know of 12 dimensions.... I know Brian Greene and other physicists have postulated 9 dimensional subatomic dimensions.

It is said in myths that human beings once had 12 strands of DNA hundreds
of thousands of years ago, and that the DNA was lost due to genetic experimentation or due to changes in the environment and body.

I have some issues with this statement. What myths are concerned with Human DNA? To my knowledge no myths discuss human genetic material. What genetic experimentation could one be speaking of, save for traditional breeding?

Not sure how true the following statement is:

Genetic traits in human beings can easily be changed by means of infrared lasers which mutate either the gene nucleotides, the rna template, or the process of transcription of a proteins (polypetide sequence).
While it's true that changes in the DNA code, RNA message, or disruptions in translation can disrupt the activities of cells, only changes in the DNA will affect the organisms long term survival, provided the disruption isn't extended. However, I am not sure that nucleotides absorb very strongly in the IR spectrum. I do know that nucleotides absorb very strongly in the UV spectrum, and that UV light can damage DNA. However the IR spectrum is considerably lower in energy, and IMO it is questionable whether or not it contains sufficient energy to even penetrate the cell to cause damage. Basically this individual is proposing using a heat ray to alter DNA. Heat will destroy other vital cell components prior to destroying DNA.

This quote seems to have no basis in reality.

By the process of interferometry, sound waves, and infrared waves can be mixed to create wavelengths down to 10^-40, and for gene
modification of the nucleotide one only needs sound waves,
gravity waves, or light waves in the range of 10^-9. For
modifying the transcription process from an RNA messenger to
the protein synthesis, one only needs sound waves or light
waves down to the size of the amino acid of protein which is 3
times the size of a genes nucleotide.
The interferometry part may be true, while I am not a physicist, certainly interference patterns are capable of altering wavelengths, however this dude has a serious problem. he states: "for gene modification of the nucleotide one only needs sound waves, gravity waves, or light waves in the range of 10^-9." I am not sure that sound waves have a wavelength of 10^-9, to my knowledge the concept of 'gravity waves' is speculative at best, and light waves in the 10^-9 m range hitting us all the time everday, they're called X-rays (.1nM-100nM) UV radiation (~100- ~400nM), visible light (~400-700nM), and Infared radiation (~700-~1000nM). Incidentally, these waves originate from space. Why are we not harmed by them? Because of our atmosphere. No man made device shown on this guy's website is capable of producing enough radiation to get through the atmosphere and affect you. This death ray already exists, has existed for thousands, perhaps millions, and some would say billions of years, it's called the Sun.

I have some problems with this statement too.

Also the technique of inserting genetic material into a body through the skin, is called telephoresis , and has been around since the time of the
convenant of the arc, where the arc was a radionic device which
transmitted sound or gravity waves in the form of genetic templates through the skin.

My problem here is the idea that ancient people knew about changing they're genetic information. I don't think they knew about genetic templates back then. Of course, I could be wrong about all of this, but it seems like complete rubbish to me.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Thanks im hoping i can contact this guy and get him to come online to explain hi rationality. Anywho it is kinda far fetched all in all but its amusing is it not. The possibility of this is all very real but how would we know have you ever carried an experiment through on such things. My thought was that if this is all true than evolution is nothing more than the result of the suns mutagenic properties. Maybe this explains why humans expire who know it seems like a very interesting topic though i like it and hope to see more feedback as well.

Sorry if the article is a bit sketchy i was just surfing when i found it.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   

My thought was that if this is all true than evolution is nothing more than the result of the suns mutagenic properties.

The major flaw with this particular line of thought is that the sun isn't really capable of mutating your germ line cells. Even if you did a lot of nude sunbathing the radiation would be absorbed by your skin and other tissues long before it was ever able to effect germ cells. Somatic cell mutations are not passed on to the next generation.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Do you really know how evolutin works? If radionics from the sun low band energy waves is not part of it maybe the gravity feild is on earth, what if it is simply ionic radioation from our own atmosphere, maybe its the northern lights my point is that we can speculate all we want on this for a very long time radionics is classified by some as pseudoscience and is a new and emerging technology so who know whats its natural effects are in history present and past if you or anyone else feels the need to inform me either u2u me a good site or post a reply with a good link as mine is sketchy, im very interested, and i just got home from the vets and i have been up since 10:30 yesterday since i work the graveyard shift. I really havent had time to do an in depth research line on it as im also preparing to research a graveyard thats really freaky i posted the subject in the parnormal studies by the way. But im very interested in this radionics so if anyone finds a good link im gonna print pages of it and read it on break at work and while im here on the computer.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Do you really know how evolutin works?
Well, my personal opinions re: evolution notwithstanding, I would be willing to say that I understand the theory of evolution at a level far above that of the average person.

If radionics from the sun low band energy waves is not part of it maybe the gravity feild is on earth, what if it is simply ionic radioation from our own atmosphere, maybe its the northern lights my point is that we can speculate all we want on this for a very long time radionics is classified by some as pseudoscience

My comments are not concerned with the field of radionics, as I know nothing about it other than what you posted. What I do understand is the energy of electromagnetic waves, the energy of chemical bond strength, the concept of energy absorption, and I'd like to think I can assemble that knowledge into a coherent frame work. Gravity is not to thought to affect things at the atomic level, and thus is most likely not responsible for mutation. I don't understand your point though, you asked for feedback re: the website you posted. Why are you bringing in the ionizing radiation from the atmosphere and the aurora borealis or gravity for that matter?

and is a new and emerging technology so who know whats its natural effects are in history present and past if you or anyone else feels the need to inform me either u2u me a good site or post a reply with a good link as mine is sketchy, im very interested, and i just got home from the vets and i have been up since 10:30 yesterday since i work the graveyard shift. I really havent had time to do an in depth research line on it as im also preparing to research a graveyard thats really freaky i posted the subject in the parnormal studies by the way. But im very interested in this radionics so if anyone finds a good link im gonna print pages of it and read it on break at work and while im here on the computer.

Sorry, no link

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
It is my understanding that radiation of any type can cause rise to genetic mutation, from high tension wires to cell phones to cathode ray tubes just like the ones we are all perched before. So these statments are no real revelation.

[edit on 2-12-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Der Kapitan
It is my understanding that radiation of any type can cause rise to genetic mutation, from high tension wires to cell phones to cathode ray tubes just like the ones we are all perched before. So these statments are no real revelation.

Der, I don't believe this statement is true. To my knowledge no one has shown that visible light or numerous other forms of EM can damage DNA. The particular form of radiation has to be able to interact with the nucleotides. All molecules have regions within the EM spectrum that they interact with strongly; conversely, many regions of the EM spectra are not absorbed by molecules. This is why you can still get a sunburn in the pool: UV radiation is not absorbed by water. Many forms of electromagnetic radiation don't even have enough energy to break chemical bonds. Certainly, EM radiation of different wavelengths can interact with genetic material, but this doesn't mean that all EM radiation is capable of creating genetic change.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Thanks for the input. Genetics is not my forte, and it's been a while since I read up on this stuff. So I don't doubt that you are right. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Yeah i just woke up after like 4 hours of sleep and i have to go to work again for the graveyard shift. sometimes my posts don't make to much sense. but im kinda practicing my typing lately as i have suggested a debate for the debat forum about ignorance and knowledge. Stay tuned to the debates.

As for gravity affect dna or rna im sure it could be possible because gravity may just be a wavelength of energy and if water is one of the heavier substances on earth then i would be inclined to believe that water would absorb a great deal of it thus the possibility that dan strands may be alteredt very slightly and slowy over a period of a very large amount of years. the same way dirt settles in the ground after you have filled a whole or a bag of chips settles and looks half full. but instead the dna structure floating around in your body may be losing one small peice here and it drifts downward to another and voila mutant gene. Highly speculative here just having a thought... it hurt.... LOL

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magickesists
Yeah i just woke up after like 4 hours of sleep and i have to go to work again for the graveyard shift. sometimes my posts don't make to much sense. but im kinda practicing my typing lately as i have suggested a debate for the debat forum about ignorance and knowledge. Stay tuned to the debates.

As for gravity affect dna or rna im sure it could be possible because gravity may just be a wavelength of energy and if water is one of the heavier substances on earth then i would be inclined to believe that water would absorb a great deal of it thus the possibility that dan strands may be alteredt very slightly and slowy over a period of a very large amount of years. the same way dirt settles in the ground after you have filled a whole or a bag of chips settles and looks half full. but instead the dna structure floating around in your body may be losing one small peice here and it drifts downward to another and voila mutant gene. Highly speculative here just having a thought... it hurt.... LOL

I am still somewhat confused. We don't need to propose a mechanism for mutation in DNA. It's built in. Polymerases make a certain number of mistakes when adding nucleotides in a growing nucleic acid chain. Most mistakes are repaired. Those that occur in germ lines and that are not repaired are passed on as mutation. Why all the speculation about gravity etc, when a mechanism for diversity is built in.

BTW, water is not one of the heaviest substances on Earth. It's density to molecular weight ratio is abnormally high, but this has nothing to do with its ability to absorb energy. What you believe water is capable of absorbing and what has been experimentally shown to be absorbed by water may or may not be the same.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This thread has been quite educational to me i have done some reading and now have no misconceptions to the subject of radioncs. its great having this thread here thanks all. keep postiong if anybody else has other info thats of relevancy as im writing a paper on this for my physics teacher to read. Funny thing is hes not really my teacher i graduated already i just like helping him write lessons and come up with the classes material for study.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hmm??? What does this have to do with radionics???

new topics

top topics

join