It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will give you all answers but first...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrMysterion
Question #1Does the Antichrist Know He's the Antichrist? & Can He Be Turned?

That was a good thread/debatable topic/question back in 2004

I will give you an answer if you answer this question Why should he spare his species?

When you all kill each other over sexuality, religion,wealth,ideas etc
When you ignore genocide taking place in foreign lands.
When the organizations that swore to protect your species only protects wealth and corporate interests.
When you proclaim to be under God and murder women,children for dust of the Earth.
When you care more for a puppet doing a silly dance, instead of hearing the cries of innocent people being slaughtered for the few wealthy.

I could go on and on ..... so answer me Why should he care for the species he is part of, that can not even be classified as a specie due to their deeds ?

When you give me an answer that will convince me, I will give you the truth of all truths to that question.
your first question should be will there be such a thing as an antichrist

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Why should he spare his species?

He should spare his species because, ultimately, he is of God and therefore extends God's purpose on this existence.

Drop the mike!

link   
One of you has given the most convincing answer of FREEWILL and part of the TRUTH I will not answer who it is. For all gave answer until this point thus I shall with haste give you the answer to you desired to:

Question #1 Does the Antichrist Know He's the Antichrist? & Can He Be Turned?

The Antichrist already knows who he truly is for when he came of subconscious mature age at 21 in 2013, he was approached by both sides. Yet both sides are of one origin the same branch, merely with different agenda. All wars you see now are merely 2 families fighting and preparing for the price fight.

Who he is? It's simple he is a child that was born on a winter solstice and is of both Gemini and Cancer that nurtured his birth into this world. Both sides approached him for use as a weapon, he is aware of things months or years before we even act upon our deeds, he knows the symbols without studying them, sees the world and people beyond our sensory system etc. I could go on simply put, he is one person we should convince to change his mind...

Regarding Can He Be Turned? Yes! However, humanity only has until 2015, which is why I suggest all the NSA,ISIS,EU and certain families that are aware of this. They should disclose everything including their deeds against humanity, technology, teachings, keys and doors (some of you may know what I am talking about) Why 2015? you might all wonder. Well... that is the current time frame given!

He has freewill just like me,you or anyone you see on the street. If he becomes convinced that humanity can change and sees the change well then we can avoid a few billion of us getting wiped off the face of existence.

How I know this? Simple! Vita Arcanum that was given and placed on to me by the so called Authority

You can call me a watcher, a librarian or anything else that suits your needs...

link   
The term "antichrist" (Greek antikhristos) only appears in the new testament five times. And only four in the singular. It's not clear that it refers to an individual. It more likely refers to a type of person. Namely a person or persons who deny the divinity of Jesus or deceive people about his divinity.

And there's certainly no reference to him sparing anything or anybody. So the question, in bold or not, is completely meaningless.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: A1nth0ny

Edit: he cares for his species so he has something reside over, power is an ultimate goal in minds like that.

Unfortunately that was not convincing and the rule is everybody gets 1 chance to convince.

If that's the case why did you tell A1th0ny that they were welcome to try again?
You're as ambiguous as that book people call "good". I see where you get that from .

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Why should he spare his species? Why should he care for the species he is part of, that can not even be classified as a species due to their deeds ?

In a scenario that the Anti Christ is real, he'd spare us because he'd have no people for him to rule over. What's the point of having total domination over nothing? And maybe the Anti Christ really wouldn't be that bad. Give humanity another "Forbidden Fruit" if you know what I mean.

edit on 25-6-2014 by ItzShadyT because: B-b-b-b-b-old

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Hate to tell you but I know some people who are deep into the whole Jesus thing and bad things, sometimes really bad evil things have still happened to them. Jesus is not a shield to evil. i reply to: CharlieSpeirs

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Better look up the word species before you go on. Put down the bible and try a dictionary. a reply to: MrMysterion

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: MrMysterion

I did answer pal...

So whether he empathises with us over time will greatly depend on the numbers of people who do give a damn...

I'll elaborate...
I feel it would depend on the numbers of our species who actually give a toss...
Percentage wise of say it's less than 50% sadly!!!

Why???
Because we care enough even if a majority do not, hopefully our numbers are higher than is expect!!!
At least 99% of ATS seem to care enough for the A.C to accept our challenge to clean up this mess...
We've left it to Saviours since day 1 & I can't say they succeeded!!!

Peace Mr!!!

I will give you the answer since I sat on the board.

In 2010 5 million were awake and aware of everything or were becoming to wake up, now it's around about 8 million and regarding the % that cares it is actually 30% of all the species that actually gives a toss.

Regarding Saviors since day 1, many of them did succeed in waking up a few more of us that will be needed soon. They succeeded and failed at the same time for we failed to protect them from those that saw them as threats to their agenda. So we are sort of on the side of blame as well....

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
How about if we call you a puppet? Does that suit you?a reply to: MrMysterion

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MrMysterion

Just out of curiosity, and staying within the parameters the thread has been presented, how would discussing this here on ATS accomplish anything whatsoever? Unless you also presume this figure to either be a member of this board, yourself, or someone you have direct contact with.

I would say that I dont see the need for such an archetype if humanity, as a whole, were to choose more effective methods of interacting and living. Most simply wish to be contrarian to confirm their own bias, and are more concerned with being "right" while actively denouncing others than actually do something productive.

The anti christ would have no power if society, as a whole, would realize theirs. At that point, it wouldnt even be a matter of convincing anyone, since it wouldnt be up to any one individual. As it stands, the anti christ would only have to use the same tried and tested methods controlling our world today.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

In 2010 5 million were awake and aware of everything or were becoming to wake up, now it's around about 8 million and regarding the % that cares it is actually 30% of all the species that actually gives a toss.

Regarding Saviors since day 1, many of them did succeed in waking up a few more of us that will be needed soon. They succeeded and failed at the same time for we failed to protect them from those that saw them as threats to their agenda. So we are sort of on the side of blame as well....

I was awake and aware in 2010... a lot of times actually. You see, I was having a good night's sleep, and then morning came and I woke up. I think some 7 billion other people also experienced this.

Levity aside, would you mind elaborating on your point? What constitutes waking up? How does one wake up? Does one know when they have woken up? Where did these numbers and percentages come from? Would you mind citing sources?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItzShadyT
Why should he spare his species? Why should he care for the species he is part of, that can not even be classified as a species due to their deeds ?

In a scenario that the Anti Christ is real, he'd spare us because he'd have no people for him to rule over. What's the point of having total domination over nothing? And maybe the Anti Christ really wouldn't be that bad. Give humanity another "Forbidden Fruit" if you know what I mean.

Fine I will share some of the Vita Arcanum, even though few of you would even care to listen.

The awakening age in humans happens between age of 10-15 as their body matures so does their sensory system. During this age gap they have their first wake up call Deja Vu. Now... in rare cases there are individuals that hit the gap before age of 10, but those are more concerned with the 110 000 that are spoken of and the family bloodline that's for another time. At age of 20-22 if an individual is ready their subconscious mind matures, but sadly most of the time it does not occur. Why? because we are too busy to pay attention to our guidance, our sign posts that were placed on our road etc. Busy busy busy bees we all are and forgotten our origins,genetics and paths.

Back on point thus the first experience kicks in most cases the individual writes it off as
1. A coincidence
2.Being Crazy
3.Told they are making it up
4.Become afraid and shut themselves off. Yes! there is an on and off switch just got to stumble around for a while to find it, if you switched it off before.
5.Put on medication but stupid parents
and my favorite
6.The scientific explanation of it being a brain aneurism

Now how many of you actually pay attention to your dreams? Probably a very few! and Probably even very few of the few woken up and were aware that their dreams were fabricated. Very few others experienced beyond the fabrication and those that did are usually supper rich, astonishingly gifted or strangely amazingly lucky.

A good Deja Vu is like a good smack in the head telling you something is off about everything around you, you will keep getting smacked until the appointed smacker realizes you are not ready and puts your name down for another life time maybe.

However, if you are not a moron and pardon me for calling some people morons, that unknown feeling after 3-4 years will subside and instead of unknown a door will open to all knowing sensory ability.

Anyway.... I said enough and this alone should make a few of you re-evaluate how F#@ked over some of you got in life.

Also Shady was this the partial bit of the whole fruit you requested?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Here's one for you: I have stood in the presence of the holy spirit. Of this I have no doubt. Anyone can do it as long as a single prerequisite is met. Have you?

The exact answer to your question is one of two. Does it matter? Do you think he really gives a crap?

LOL < That is your answer.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
How about if we call you a puppet? Does that suit you?a reply to: MrMysterion

Care to elaborate then who pulls my strings oh wise witch of Autumn

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
There are propably still few ppl around the world that could be consider as good spirits, so i think they are the reason that world havnt been reseted again, yet. Its not really fair to them to have to live along side all the evil spirits but im sure its part of the greater plan too, making them stronger and what not.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: scojak

There are different stages to it singular,continental,worldly, galactic and universal after which you hit the jack pot of everything. Quiet a big sandbox we have around us I tell you that much.

One wakes up when one truly questions and starts to seek, until then you are still sleepy and barely scratching the surface. The water is so murky you can't see the reflection, until you stop splashing like a kid and let the crap/distractions/influences settle only then will you see it.

Also you are welcome in advance.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Wait, what?

I didn't win the all-inclusive paid vaca to the Bahamas and a lifetime supply of cheesy poofs?

I'm crying foul! I want a refund.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The answer is that this is all scripted and the playbook has been written before hand. The truth is that in order for you all to get back to the home you do not remember you need the ac to do his job and your spirit will not stop until the job is done or the air is gone.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: romilo
There are propably still few ppl around the world that could be consider as good spirits, so i think they are the reason that world havnt been reseted again, yet. Its not really fair to them to have to live along side all the evil spirits but im sure its part of the greater plan too, making them stronger and what not.

Actually Earth has been reset 8 times previously, this is the 9th and final so called gap/cycle/turning point basically doe not matter what you call it. If humanity F#$ks this one up well you get the idea of what will occur when I say this is the final. There is a plan but it has taken 8 models to finally get it sort of on track, at this moment it is getting derailed and no one seems to even give a sh#t sadly.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join