It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will give you all answers but first...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrMysterion

originally posted by: romilo
There are propably still few ppl around the world that could be consider as good spirits, so i think they are the reason that world havnt been reseted again, yet. Its not really fair to them to have to live along side all the evil spirits but im sure its part of the greater plan too, making them stronger and what not.

Actually Earth has been reset 8 times previously, this is the 9th and final so called gap/cycle/turning point basically doe not matter what you call it. If humanity F#$ks this one up well you get the idea of what will occur when I say this is the final. There is a plan but it has taken 8 models to finally get it sort of on track, at this moment it is getting derailed and no one seems to even give a sh#t sadly.

Mr. Mysterion,

God the Father's number is 8. There are eight periods of God's time. They're called Days. We're near the end of the
6th Day, a very evil period of time. The glorious 7th Day is the Millennium. Some people call it that, Catholics watchers know it as the Era of Peace.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

a reply to: EviLCHiMP

I thought I might as well share a few things before I head off to Siberia. You must understand how frustrating it can be at times when you try to explain things.

For example the last person I taught and opened things to went insane the poor girl said she heard voices, felt things that were invisible. So concern must be not taken lightly...

Also regarding new beginning a new Earth has already been constructed, some may call it even the new Eden.

Also I am not worried about what is to come, I merely question will humanity change by the end of this year. Before it is too late and the process starts...

You do not have to go off to far away Siberia. In prophecy, Our Lord has been preparing believers for years.
Before evil comes to chip you OR haul you off to the internment camps, in the name of Jesus Christ call out to
your guardian angel, he will guide you and your family to the holy refuges. This is God's way, during serious
persecution, the faithful are protected. Evil will not see you as you travel to the nearest refuge.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Here are the "refuges" in Revelation:

Apocalypse (Revelation) 12:14
And there were given to the woman two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the desert unto her place, where she is nourished for a time and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: colbe

And there were given to the woman two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the desert unto her place, where she is nourished for a time and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Colbe? are you banishing MrMysterion to Siberia in an underhanded or sneaky way (you persuading the thinking that this is a positive thing, BE A REFUGE; see above your Apocalypse (revelation) 12:14 quote; well, unless it really wants to cut down (log) some Siberian trees and make money. Can we really help those that seem to be in a struggle with their connection to a god source? You tell me, and I expect excellent scripture (how are you BTW).

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
There is no need to fear anything to come if your faith is in order then no power weilded can overcome. I do not just say that i live by it and it serves us well. Over and over they compass round about me but i am pulled through. I have seen the guilty try to leave this place only to be put in suspend mode and others get stuck in rare ice storms while trying to navigate around the globe. I have been shown the strength of the mysterious ones character and his patients is not lacking. He was presented as having virtues to look up too just like many of you here. If you believe that no weapons formed against you can not prosper then that will be the case. I have seen the day in which death comes for a person and it is not a second before the day you die. This is the secret of the ages and it is what we do in the mean time that matters. If i could get my dang mail to work on this site i would message you.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Colbe? are you banishing MrMysterion to Siberia in an underhanded or sneaky way (you persuading the thinking that this is a positive thing, BE A REFUGE; see above your Apocalypse (revelation) 12:14 quote; well, unless it really wants to cut down (log) some Siberian trees and make money. Can we really help those that seem to be in a struggle with their connection to a god source? You tell me, and I expect excellent scripture (how are you BTW).

vethumanbeing,

Hi! You make me smile. Thanks! Who would MrMysterion, anyone ever leave our country to travel to Siberia! It would have to be God sending you, the only way. Russia hasn't been named specifically, it needs to be. The
consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. It will be done but it will be late says prophecy.

MrMysterion, stay here for...

God doesn't rapture people out, He protects you during great persecution. VHB, ATS you must not take the chip
or look at any electronic image of the anti-Christ. Toss out your electronics. God is going to tell you this personally during the "awakening" (Rev 6:15-17, 1 Cor 3:13). Catholics hear it called the Warning. See...appropriate....revelation from God about who He is and His desire you find Him and a "warning" of the anti-Christ and his evil plans. The Warning of God happens shortly before the anti-Christ comes to power.

The "refuges" will be God's protection. Get ready spoiled Americans for a "let us camp, simplifying" type of life and the loss of privacy for a shortened period of time. Evil will not see you on the way to the refuges and as awful as it is going to get, you will be so grateful to be at the refuges. Your guardian angel will guide you. Have faith.

Here is a Scripture to help doubters find God. Over and over in the Gospel, Jesus tells you not to be afraid.

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, do I give unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
There is no need to fear anything to come if your faith is in order then no power weilded can overcome. I do not just say that i live by it and it serves us well. Over and over they compass round about me but i am pulled through. I have seen the guilty try to leave this place only to be put in suspend mode and others get stuck in rare ice storms while trying to navigate around the globe. I have been shown the strength of the mysterious ones character and his patients is not lacking. He was presented as having virtues to look up too just like many of you here. If you believe that no weapons formed against you can not prosper then that will be the case. I have seen the day in which death comes for a person and it is not a second before the day you die. This is the secret of the ages and it is what we do in the mean time that matters. If i could get my dang mail to work on this site i would message you.

Tell me good sir who is the one that wears gold and silver armor with a sword of blue ?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

There are propably still few ppl around the world that could be consider as good spirits, so i think they are the reason that world havnt been reseted again, yet. Its not really fair to them to have to live along side all the evil spirits but im sure its part of the greater plan too, making them stronger and what not.

Actually Earth has been reset 8 times previously, this is the 9th and final so called gap/cycle/turning point basically doe not matter what you call it. If humanity F#$ks this one up well you get the idea of what will occur when I say this is the final. There is a plan but it has taken 8 models to finally get it sort of on track, at this moment it is getting derailed and no one seems to even give a sh#t sadly.

Mr. Mysterion,

God the Father's number is 8. There are eight periods of God's time. They're called Days. We're near the end of the
6th Day, a very evil period of time. The glorious 7th Day is the Millennium. Some people call it that, Catholics watchers know it as the Era of Peace.

Finally someone who is actually explaining some stuff to me

I bear a strange mark on my right hand wrist it changes and shifts, I only found 5 people who were able to see it. Others looked blankly with a confused look.

Also the one know as Jessus I have seen him in a ray of sunlight when I was 15 in my room, he smiled but didn't say anything. I nearly screamed cause there was a weird man with a beard I never knew. Hahhahaha.....

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

The woman represents the Mothers energy within may it be a child that is a man or a female. The two wings represent the two supporters for they maybe male or female. In the desert there is a place where all knowledge is stored since the beginning of time that is where he or she will be nourished not with food,drinks or needs, but with knowledge for knowledge is the keystone.

The library in Egypt and the Burned library of Alexandria were nothing but false, man is not allowed to visit this place for there are keys,puzzles and guardians in the real library. Which is where he or she will be taken to learn the truth....

Coughs I said enough....

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarriorOfLight96
Thats not all, I have dreamed of the red sky and the waters going up as i was looking out my window and my family was in the middle of the floor huddled together, I could not take it anymore so I went to hold them and so I closed my eyes. I never felt anything happen and so I opened my eyes and walked out to a place by the sea and mountains of green and birds flying around in the distance and it was beautiful.

The other dream was the earth in complete darkness and bright white lights where circling the sun would have been, I was taking a nap and my aunt woke me up and said it was still daytime but its dark. These ships started to land and these little creatures came and they where so happy and running here and there.

In another recent dream i was fighting with these big eagles against giant crows and ships and protecting the people, I also had a dream where an elder called me the bringer of the wind.

a reply to: MrMysterion

Don't worry what you saw was the new Earth the new Eden that was created and revealed in 2011 to very few by HER/HIM even though they are one and same. These eagles did they have strange flat faces and black wings?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Mr. Mysterion,

Finally someone who is actually explaining some stuff to me

I bear a strange mark on my right hand wrist it changes and shifts, I only found 5 people who were able to see it. Others looked blankly with a confused look.

Also the one know as Jessus I have seen him in a ray of sunlight when I was 15 in my room, he smiled but didn't say anything. I nearly screamed cause there was a weird man with a beard I never knew. Hahhahaha.....

MrMysterion,

How blessed you are to of seen Our Lord!! Did He look like this ~

One of my favorite images, painted by a non-Catholic Christin artist-

www.visionsofjesuschrist.com...

or

A Catholic image of Our Lord and His Sacred Heart-

media.photobucket.com...[term]=sacred%20heart%20of%20jesus&filters[p rimary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=15

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
photobucket link did not work...

A modern painting of Our Lord and His Sacred Heart

www.catholiccompany.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: colbe

none sacred heart one and his beard was a bit longer also he had blue eyes.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I'm not worried, I knew what I was shown but I wanted to see what you had to say about it.

The eagles looked like a normal eagle but golden.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Ok I have to ask Mrmysterion, what is it you believe?

What is the core and structure and foundation of your beliefs?
Where does scripture play and what do you think about scripture?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   

none sacred heart one and his beard was a bit longer also he had blue eyes.

Amazing, miraculous, what a gift to see Our Lord.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: WarriorOfLight96

I believe there is something out there, that we are little opal shaped seeds of whatever is out there. We have great love and potential within one another, yet we hide it and kill one another over nothing but mere dirt.

Scripture plays as code and guidance, not to be taken too seriously but pay enough attention to. Personally scripture wise I believe if you threw out everything pointless you would have only 1 page that is sound and true. Love, respect, understanding, caring etc. Those are the primary things within everyone's life....

I tried following religions and I mean most of them, from all I was guided away and saw wrong doings within. Many of them even fight one another, yet all preached the same thing Love, respect, understanding, caring etc. But I guess it was twisted and things were added in to separate them all from being one.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Please explain to me the relation between the body, the mind, the location and source of that mind (there are 3 in total, I'm speaking about the most fundamental) and also please explain to me the process of death, step by step.

I'd also like to ask you to explain the 5 absorptions.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
D/P did not need to hear twice.
edit on 13-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Colbe, I would never consider an (as human thought is powerful and can create) Anti-Christ or ponder an image of it (if one did that would be adding either to its creation or increasing its power).

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join