It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen Kills Grandmmother at Nudist Colony

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
This just sounds ridiculous to me. An 18yr old Southern Florida teen named Brandon Machetto has killed his 74yr old grandmother after a bloody struggle at her home in a nudist colony. Can this get anymore weird, ATS? Yes, he drove around with her dead body for 5hrs before being captured by police. Apparently, he hadn't been taking his meds...

Machetto and his grandmother apparently fought as she tried to get her grandson to take his medication. Deputies said Machetto had been accused of domestic violence against Schmitt in 2012, but she dropped the charge.

I don't know what to say. Just when you thought you heard everything.........

www.nbcmiami.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

It makes me wonder.....was either of them nude during the fight? Just imagine a nude struggle with your own grandmother...? Ugh.....

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

It makes me wonder.....was either of them nude during the fight? Just imagine a nude struggle with your own grandmother...? Ugh.....

Some one got murdered and your wondering what they were [or not] wearing?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Just when I thought Floridian depravity couldn't get any more depraved along comes this Machetto feller to prove me all sorts of wrong.

Home sweet batsh#t crazy home.

FLORIDA:

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Being naked in a struggle totally ruins the fight or flight senses lol. Seriously this would make a great independent film. When the story breaks on cnn im sure an ar15 will be found in his trunk though

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Its at Paradise Lakes just north of Tampa Florida. Its a normal community, its not like people run around naked there all the time or are forced to not wear clothing, its simply that it is allowed. I've known people that have done work in there, made deliveries, etc.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
And the winner of most disturbing yet intriguing thread title ever on ATS goes to......................

I dont mean to be glib but seriously!!!!!!!
If you ever needed proof that the MSM makes its headlines to sell papers heres your proof.

I fail to see the relevance of the location yet its the only reason I clicked, guess Im a Sheeple

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Just when I thought Floridian depravity couldn't get any more depraved along comes this Machetto feller to prove me all sorts of wrong. Home sweet batsh#t crazy home. FLORIDA:

you know us floridians were doing just fine, until all the snow birds moved down here and wanted to make it just like it was back home.

edit on 25-6-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

How is this even news worthy? And who the hell really cares?

These things happen every day and Im amazed more at how certain ones get into the papers and media and certain ones dont.

Either way...I dont care about him or the grandmother!!

There are much bigger issues at hand...like....(insert actual god damn real news here)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

How is this even news worthy? And who the hell really cares?

These things happen every day and Im amazed more at how certain ones get into the papers and media and certain ones dont.

Either way...I dont care about him or the grandmother!!

There are much bigger issues at hand...like....(insert actual god damn real news here)

You cared enough to click.

Just saying. There are much bigger stories out there but this one caught the OP's attention like it did yours. There's no real reason that you can't read important news along with this.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I'm with you on that. Yes... darn it I clicked on this link.... lol...

I was wondering if the possibility of seeing his nude grandmother running around a nudist colony made him go nuts.

I think seeing grandma nude would cause a bit of nuttiness in anyone!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs

Some one got murdered and your wondering what they were [or not] wearing?

Oh that's nothing compared to what I was imagining - know what I mean? - them bein nude and all and ridin aroun in that car? Am I a perv?

edit on 25-6-2014 by FairAndBalanced because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
You miss the point of the article He nearly died a few years ago smashed over the head, and needed to meds. His grandmother loved him and they argued over his taking his medication. He obviously didn't know what to do and drove around with her body probably trying to dispose of it. In any case, I have an 18 year old, and I feel terrible for this situation, and for this boy and his grandmother. For both of them.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Sounds like the plot to a movie by an independent Danish filmmaker.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Not to down play the tragic nature of this event, but . . .

What kind of complex would include killing a nudest grandmother? The shrinks will have a field day with this one.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
"Grandma, if you take your shirt off I'm gonna shoot"
"I swear I'll shoot grandma"
"Mine Eyes!!!! Bang!"

edit on 25-6-2014 by supamang because: somebody called me in the middle of posting b4

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Good lord, man, did you have to go there?

A lot of strangeness comes out of Florida for some reason or other. Sounds like Machetto was born into a bad situation.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I have to poke out my minds eye now...THANKS

...grumble...somethings cannot...grumble...be unseen...even imagined ones....grumble...

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Well my grandmother's are gone, may God rest their souls, but the thought of seeing them naked much less fighting with them naked ah my mind is ruined for the night. Thank you very much lol...

The Bot

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

hmm strange story

aren't nudists crazy to begin with, not joking, I mean it

top topics

<<   2 >>

join