It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isis Hoodies and T-Shirts For Sale Online As Islamist 'Brand' Goes Global

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: LeatherNLace

originally posted by: undo

originally posted by: LeatherNLace
a reply to: LeatherNLace

Youre acting like this , but they are the ones in the wrong?

You talk about being close minded, look how you are acting........they arent the danger.......you might not like their opinions but they initiate the free flow of thought and conversation, whether you concur with their points of view or not......

it looks like you seek to shut them down because you do not agree with them........

So you tell me who the extremist is.........

As to the OP: If I was the government, I would sell shirts like this "BAM" you just located fanatics to monitor every time an order comes in.........

Yeah, let's circle jerk it...No is right and everyone that commented is right too...It's ironic that I bring an opposing voice and I suddenly become the "silencer" of opinion...All I am saying is DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS ANTI-GOVERNMENT NOBODY!!! There are much more worthy voices to be heard.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
by the way, leather and lace, that's pretty interesting avatar.
so do you think the isis guys in iraq are actually muslims?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

And now lies to cver his butt

Try a real search

well as by the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, whose 2006 report of Phase II of its investigation into prewar intelligence reports concluded that there was no evidence of ties between Saddam Hussein and al-Qaeda.

From wik
en.m.wikipedia.org...

next
i

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

i have a theory that saddam is sipping margaritas on some nice tropical island with a bevy of beautiful islamic women fawning over his every need. same with osama. i'm just naturally suspicious of world leaders at this time in history.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone
We will have to agree to disagree. There is a huge difference between myself and terrorists. I for one do not rape women and children, I do not cut peoples heads off, stone women or hang children. ISIS has done all of that and if you think that wearing a shirt supporting them is not worth a beating? Then little is.

I will always fight on the side of not harming innocent people and defending those same innocent people.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Mamatus

none of this is good. it wasn't good when we went there. it's not good now. it's not getting any better either.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: undo
I could get behind that theory

It wouldnt supprise me to learn all these "terrorists" were part of a larger terrorist group (read usa)

(post by TDawg61 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut
a reply to: undo
I could get behind that theory

It wouldnt supprise me to learn all these "terrorists" were part of a larger terrorist group (read usa)

bigger, think bigger. globalists.
here's your first hint.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
For the sake of the membership this thread is closed to let people CHILL!

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: kismetpair927
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

I find it deplorable that every single religion is having some "sect" bastardized into a "terror group". Thanks for the post, I do not associate with any religion because of this, but I identify as Christian with a heavy reliance of classical Judaism, and an interest in the undeniable similarities throughout world faiths and relgious wiritings. But I find the assumption that Islam itself is evil is deplorable. Every group has radicals, and lumping Muslims, Jews, Christians, Satanists, whomever into a giant lump of religion destroys the religion itself. I have always known that by far MOST Muslims are outraged about the medias portrayal of the collective Islam being radical.

I feel, that when EVERYONE has had their faith turned into something evil, like Westboro, or radical groups of individuals who are Muslim, or dare I say it, the Zionist versus Jew aspect.

Well said ! And your correct ..

To understand the roots of religion , takes years of "proper " study.

And it can really make you question religion its self..

Such as why is it so complicated? Or why do we even have religion?

Well I have learned that questioning and learning has helped me break through barriers to reach a hole new platu of understanding.

And its simple... God is Love and he is one...energy..

<< 5  6  7   >>

join