It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isis Hoodies and T-Shirts For Sale Online As Islamist 'Brand' Goes Global

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

I find it deplorable that every single religion is having some "sect" bastardized into a "terror group". Thanks for the post, I do not associate with any religion because of this, but I identify as Christian with a heavy reliance of classical Judaism, and an interest in the undeniable similarities throughout world faiths and relgious wiritings. But I find the assumption that Islam itself is evil is deplorable. Every group has radicals, and lumping Muslims, Jews, Christians, Satanists, whomever into a giant lump of religion destroys the religion itself. I have always known that by far MOST Muslims are outraged about the medias portrayal of the collective Islam being radical.

I feel, that when EVERYONE has had their faith turned into something evil, like Westboro, or radical groups of individuals who are Muslim, or dare I say it, the Zionist versus Jew aspect.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: kismetpair927

so do you think they are actual muslims? and by that i don't mean, muslims who are misbehaving, i mean non-muslims, perhaps even atheists, posing as muslims

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo
a reply to: crazyewok

do you think those are actual muslims?

No they aren't.

Everything terrorists have done has never been in the name of 'allah'.

It has been in their name only.

As with centuries of Islam/ and Christianity.

It has ALWAYS been done at the behest of men.

Seeking their fame.

Seeking their fortune.

Seeking their glory.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

what if some atheist group that everyone thinks is religious, is posing as fanatical muslims and using it as a way to stage the modern muslim version of an inquisition? what if those guys are not even remotely islamic? we could all be in a great deal of trouble.

I'm willing to bet a large proportion of them are muslims in all but heart and mind. They may practice it outwardly, but only out of compulsion, because the alternative is death. Even in western countries, people born into muslim families who renounce their faith are rare. Even in christian communities, many people don't believe it but go for whatever benefits it brings them, be it social or financial or whatever. Its a means to an end.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: purplemer

Really I expect better off you than buying this hook line and sinker. Please inform me what Iraq has to do with 911.

Please stop trolling this thread.

A Red Herring is a fallacy in which an irrelevant topic is presented in order to divert attention from the original issue. The basic idea is to "win" an argument by leading attention away from the argument and to another topic. This sort of "reasoning" has the following form:

www.nizkor.org...

So enlighten me.

WHAT THE HELL does 9-11 have to do with ISIS hoodies, and T-shirts ?

WHAT ?

Dittio

You said

"I guess flying planes in to buildings"

Mr red herring

Yiu brought it up

Sad my ez u failed miserably
edit on pm620143005America/ChicagoMon, 23 Jun 2014 17:28:08 -0500_6u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Firefly_

eeek, all this stuff is completely boggling my brain. i can't make heads or tails of it. all this data is running thru my brain and contradictions are popping up all over the place. i think i need a break from ats.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

a reply to: Firefly_

eeek, all this stuff is completely boggling my brain. i can't make heads or tails of it. all this data is running thru my brain and contradictions are popping up all over the place. i think i need a break from ats.

Then the power that be have done their job well.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

Red herring ?

Saying that wasn't done by radical right wing religious fundamentalists ?

Isn't ISIS radical right wing religious fundamentalists ?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Mamatus

I see anyone wearing that shirt and I am going to beat them half to death.

simply put if you choose to support ISIS then you can get the Mother hump out of my Country.

Really?

Now Look who's playing mr bad cop.

As distasteful as this may be who the hell elected you the fashion police.

Yes really.

You would fit in well with groups like isil considering they would kill someone too for wearing clothing they don't like or approve of.

Don't take it personally I would kick the crap out of someone wearing a Swastika as well. There is fashion and then there is showing support for people that this planet would be better off without.

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   
a reply to: neo96

American flags are sold arent they? They are some of the biggest terrorists of all time.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

He dodges left

He dodges right....

But he still wont admitt iraq had nothing to to 9/11

Even though he brought t up

Next

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImaFungi

American flags are sold arent they? They are some of the biggest terrorists of all time.

Awesome just gave me an Idear.

Yep American flags are sold.

And I guess I will buy a hoodie, and t-shirt.

And treat them like the American flag does.

BURN THEM.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImaFungi

while technically it may seem american, it's actually globalist. what that means is your very own leaders (if you aren't american) are in kahoots with the globalists because they are also globalist. america is just their front man. this has been going on for awhile.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I see anyone wearing that shirt and I am going to beat them half to death.

simply put if you choose to support ISIS then you can get the Mother hump out of my Country.

Really?

Now Look who's playing mr bad cop.

As distasteful as this may be who the hell elected you the fashion police.

Yes really.

You would fit in well with groups like isil considering they would kill someone too for wearing clothing they don't like or approve of.

Don't take it personally I would kick the crap out of someone wearing a Swastika as well. There is fashion and then there is showing support for people that this planet would be better off without.

I don't take it personally I would never wear such crap like that but threatening to beat someone to inches of their life because of clothing or symbols is the dumbest thing that I think you have ever posted on ATS and it makes you no different then those terrorists.

(post by LeatherNLace removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

Well if someone still wants to keep trolling:

The resolution cited many factors to justify the use of military force against Iraq:[2][3]

Iraq's noncompliance with the conditions of the 1991 ceasefire agreement, including interference with U.N. weapons inspectors.

Iraq "continuing to possess and develop a significant chemical and biological weapons capability" and "actively seeking a nuclear weapons capability" posed a "threat to the national security of the United States and international peace and security in the Persian Gulf region."

Iraq's "brutal repression of its civilian population."

Iraq's "capability and willingness to use weapons of mass destruction against other nations and its own people".

Iraq's hostility towards the United States as demonstrated by the 1993 assassination attempt on former President George H. W. Bush and firing on coalition aircraft enforcing the no-fly zones following the 1991 Gulf War.

Members of al-Qaeda, an organization bearing responsibility for attacks on the United States, its citizens, and interests, including the attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001, are known to be in Iraq.
Iraq's "continu[ing] to aid and harbor other international terrorist organizations," including anti-United States terrorist organizations.

Iraq paid bounty to families of suicide bombers. The efforts by the Congress and the President to fight terrorists, and those who aided or harbored them.

The authorization by the Constitution and the Congress for the President to fight anti-United States terrorism.
The governments in Turkey, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia feared Saddam and wanted him removed from power.

Citing the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998, the resolution reiterated that it should be the policy of the United States to remove the Saddam Hussein regime and promote a democratic replacement.

The resolution "supported" and "encouraged" diplomatic efforts by President George W. Bush to "strictly enforce through the U.N. Security Council all relevant Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq" and "obtain prompt and decisive action by the Security Council to ensure that Iraq abandons its strategy of delay, evasion, and noncompliance and promptly and strictly complies with all relevant Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq."

The resolution authorized President Bush to use the Armed Forces of the United States "as he determines to be necessary and appropriate" in order to "defend the national security of the United States against the continuing threat posed by Iraq; and enforce all relevant United Nations Security Council Resolutions regarding Iraq."

en.wikipedia.org...

ISIS:

The group has used several different names since its formation in early 2004 as Jamāʻat al-Tawḥīd wa-al-Jihād, "The Organization of Monotheism and Jihad" (JTJ). In October 2004, the group's then leader Abu Musab al-Zarqawi swore loyalty to Osama bin Laden. Al-Zarqawi then changed the name of the group to Tanẓīm Qāʻidat al-Jihād fī Bilād al-Rāfidayn, "The Organization of Jihad's Base in the Country of the Two Rivers" (TQJBR), more commonly translated as "Al-Qaeda in Iraq" (AQI).[48][49] Although the organization has never used the name "Al-Qaeda in Iraq"' to refer to itself, it has frequently been used to describe the group through its various incarnations.[6]

en.wikipedia.org...

So what was 'dodged' ?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LeatherNLace

are you including me in your judgement? and if so, why? this might help explain why i'm so confused.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LeatherNLace
I'm fairly certain that this will get delete in short-order...you want to know the real threat to America? It's folks like Neo, Seabass and (et. al.) these folks are damaging humanity more-so than any "philosophy"...These a-holes are INSANE and should be called out for being such....neverthelesss, I will get penalized for5 being truthful....I suggest Y'all follow my lead and keep doing i

Wow.
Why come to places like ATS if you don't like opinions?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

a reply to: LeatherNLace

are you including me in your judgement? andI if so, why? this might help explain why i'm so confused.

I'm confused by your line of questioning....care to elaborate?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join