It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mig Air strike on Syrian Rebels AA (Awesome!)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Like many, I am against glorifying this type of video.

However, I would like to observe that the "Allah Akbar" shouting cameraman was filming an ill disciplined rabble.

One thing in the news at the moment is the high levels of training of ISIS. I just wonder whether that is being exaggerated by the ISIS PR machine and/or the Western media. I appreciate that these people may not have been ISIS, but the fact remains they did not seem to have a clue.

Regards

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

The point of this thread was not to glorify Death , the point was a video of a real life MIG Air strike .

So say now, after being shown how much of an animal you are, the same animal you think deserves to die like this and is awesome.

But i guess some people cant hold back the itch of bringing moral superiority into this just like every other thread.

No,

most people have the same "opinion" that calling a few people being blown up awesome is quite sick and wont progress to times of peace but eternity of war.

One sees what one wants to see... TITLe of the thread is MIG air strike on rebel AA , not "PEOPLE BEING BLOWN TO BITS... bOOYAA"

One sees what they want to see?

Are you forgetting what you titled your thread what you are just posting about?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I find the power of a bombs explosion to be awesome does that make me sick in the head?

I can't understand why everyone is jumping all over the op over a word that he used to describe the wow factor.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I don't like to see anyone die, but if you're gonna try your luck and shoot at a Mig with a pee-shooter then this is what will likely happen.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Mamatus

I have had enough of the entire Middle East and am of the opinion that we should pull all the Americans out there and leave the un-evolved monkeys to fight their own wars.

Yeah because it's not like we started it or anything.
What's happening in Iraq and the wider Middle East is a direct result of western intervention and another example of failed nation building by our own "un-evolved monkeys".

I disagree. They have been killing each other there for 4000 years. They are backwards, violent, stone women to death baby rapers. Sure there are some exceptions, but for the most part they were vicious to each other long before we got there.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

That isn't what he meant I know it he knows it even if he attempts to backtrack.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: maddy21

So say now, after being shown how much of an animal you are, the same animal you think deserves to die like this and is awesome.

most people have the same "opinion" that calling a few people being blown up awesome is quite sick and wont progress to times of peace but eternity of war.

One sees what they want to see?

Are you forgetting what you titled your thread what you are just posting about?

I'd rather be called an animal than be associated or have any kind of sympathy for these murderous scum you see in the Video . Rest of your post is just random gibberish which i have replied to couple of times in the thread already..
As i said, Moral bravado is easier behind a keyboard..

Post reported for personal attack ...

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: thesaneone
That isn't what he meant I know it he knows it even if he attempts to backtrack.

That's exactly what i meant , Just a lot of Crocadile tears , nothing more .

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
I find the power of a bombs explosion to be awesome does that make me sick in the head?

I can't understand why everyone is jumping all over the op over a word that he used to describe the wow factor.

Heck the entire gaming and Hollywood movie industry is centered around blood ,gore and killing . Just comical how people are having a spasm here.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Closed for staff review.....

**Thread Closed**

You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics.
edit on Tue Jun 24 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join