It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mig Air strike on Syrian Rebels AA (Awesome!)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

I have been all around the world and spent time in india and Pakistan among my other 15 countries I have visited and hace seen a few barbaric things and while I am not in a war (are you?) I do not celebrate any sides casualties of war even if they don't have the same ideology as me.
Heck even if I was the pilot whom fired the missle I wouldn't cheer.
Sorry if you think iam wrong but you are not helping the situation just adding fuel to it.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Pretty disgusting to be "awesome" about people blowingup to bits.

I wish someone would post that with your family memebrs or loved on it.

lets see how awesome that would be.

We will all share the laughter when their body parts fly off.. score!

/end sarcasm.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

I have been all around the world and spent time in india and Pakistan among my other 15 countries I have visited and hace seen a few barbaric things and while I am not in a war (are you?) I do not celebrate any sides casualties of war even if they don't have the same ideology as me.
Heck even if I was the pilot whom fired the missle I wouldn't cheer.
Sorry if you think iam wrong but you are not helping the situation just adding fuel to it.

Not about Ideology , its a simple fact if you do not kill them they will kill more , these are the kind of people who do not think twice before blowing themselves up in a crowded market .

What do you think the ones screaming "USA, USA" were doing when you guys killed Bin Laden , its no different..
I guess its alright when you folks do it but its " OHH EVIL SOCIOPATH" when other do it. They are terrorists , they got what they deserved. Am not talking about enemy combatants am talking about rapists and murderers.

I suggest you do more research on FSA and see what they do to Christians in Syria, if that does not gets your blood boiling, i don't know what will ..

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: luciddream
Pretty disgusting to be "awesome" about people blowingup to bits.

I wish someone would post that with your family memebrs or loved on it.

lets see how awesome that would be.

We will all share the laughter when their body parts fly off.. score!

/end sarcasm.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.orthodoxytoday.org...

OH those poor innocent people being blown to bits....well....they are neither people nor should you shed a tear about them dying ..
AM pretty sure your opinions would change if they did something similar to Americans but oh well, its fine .. let them live,...they are only killing everyone else .

edit on 23-6-2014 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Glorifying death is not. Does not matter who.

Even if they are terrorist, you think they dothis without a cause?

Something caused them to be like that.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Glorifying death is not. Does not matter who.

Even if they are terrorist, you think they dothis without a cause?

Something caused them to be like that.

The point of this thread was not to glorify Death , the point was a video of a real life MIG Air strike . But i guess some people cant hold back the itch of bringing moral superiority into this just like every other thread.

One sees what one wants to see... TITLe of the thread is MIG air strike on rebel AA , not "PEOPLE BEING BLOWN TO BITS... bOOYAA"

edit on 23-6-2014 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Not when you have the wolrd "AWESOME" attached to your title.

Infact, if you didn't have that as part of the title, this thread wouldn't have this many replies and would have faded.

edit: some see with bias and some don't.
edit on 6/23/2014 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

OH those poor innocent people being blown to bits....well....they are neither people nor should you shed a tear about them dying ..

Should you change your mind about leaving the OP up, you can probably get one of the mods to take it down for you with ease. Some very well respected members of the ATS community have spoken and you would do well to hear what they're saying with an open heart and mind.

Personally ... I could care less. I tend to look away when something is deeply offensive and I have no constructive input. Maybe next time you could go for the Middle East Issues forum instead of General Chit Chat?

-Cheers

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Not when you have the wolrd "AWESOME" attached to your title.

Infact, if you didn't have that as part of the title, this thread wouldn't have this many replies and would have faded.

Awesome was referencing the Airstrike not people being blown up, as i said one see's what one wants to see..

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I thought it was also disgusting when people chanted usa etc when obl was killed just as much as seeing you do the same thing.
Iam not sticking up for any side seeing both are as bad as each other but we gotta get out of this vengeance mindset if we are going to continue.
It is all # but it is a civil war continue any peace process and work it out that way.

link   

I thought it was also disgusting when people chanted usa etc when obl was killed just as much as seeing you do the same thing.
Iam not sticking up for any side seeing both are as bad as each other but we gotta get out of this vengeance mindset if we are going to continue.
It is all # but it is a civil war continue any peace process and work it out that way.

link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Should you change your mind about leaving the OP up, you can probably get one of the mods to take it down for you with ease. Some very well respected members of the ATS community have spoken and you would do well to hear what they're saying with an open heart and mind.

Personally ... I could care less. I tend to look away when something is deeply offensive and I have no constructive input. Maybe next time you could go for the Middle East Issues forum instead of General Chit Chat?

-Cheers

Mods are free to close the thread if they choose to do so , these members have their opinions and i have mine . I have seen enough not to be sensitive . I have lost family members to these kind of people so i don't give too hoots about them...

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Peace process cannot continue , please understand the kind of people who are waging and fighting this war . Do some research on whats going on and what they have done to the beautiful Syrian cities , Ancient historical sites and millions of lives effected. Allapo and Homs looks similar to being nuked , utterly destroyed due to rebels destroying every piece of building when retreating as a scorched earth tactic . It pains me to see a developing nation go back to the third world (Lybia and Syria) because of these scumbags and govt. in Saudi and USA funding this..

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

So death is much more palatable when viewed from a distance? I love that ignorance. Death is death whether you get up close and personal with it or see it from a distance. This video is no more disturbing than watching poor children dieing from starvation or some rabid disease. Sorry if your tummy cant handle the reality of the world, but this video certainly shows the REALITY that is war. Cry, censor, do what you want, but I believe videos like this serve a purpose. They show that war is #ing hell, anyone that is for war is an idiot, and anyone who doesnt think we should be evolving past guns and into a world where our words really do all the fighting for us, should be left in the Dark Ages.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: mindseye1609

if you go back 75 years or so sure. but go back 1500 years. they have done their fair share of imposing on others. that whole area is a bees nest just waiting to explode on the rest of the world.

Or you could go back further still to the 11th century Crusades where the west tried and eventually failed to take control of Jerusalem , we all have long history's of aggression but in the 21st century I would expect better from the great paragons of virtue Britain and America , this is our mess and we need to find a way to clean it up , or perhaps Pandora's box was opened when Bush and Blair went to play in the sand and there is no way back.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 23-6-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I saw this video and i decided to share this with ATS.. Thats a really big BOOM

Thanks and no Thanks at the same time.

Do you have any thoughts of where you want discussion to go or do just want talk about the size of the big BOOM?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Its very easy to sit behind a computer and pass out moral judgments

Just as easy as promoting death and destruction and calling it awesome all behind a computer screen

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Okay, granted, the OP should not have described the video as 'awesome.' But some of you need some thicker skin! That was hardly a snuff film - after the explosion you could see nothing no kind of gore whatsoever just smoke so settle down. This is the kind of stuff on liveleak, it is real but that is what is happening in the world - this particular vid is pretty tame for liveleak honestly IMO.

Anyways, you must also think these guys are the ones filming themselves as they shoot massive guns into the air from a neighborhood. Also these guys STILL uploaded said video AFTER getting blown to # because they are obviously proud of what they are doing.

But I digress, the video is not 'awesome' by any means just shows the awful things happening over there - a mod will probably be deleting this shortly.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

its a simple fact if you do not kill them they will kill more ,

But you killing them becomes them killing more to the next generation.

these are the kind of people who do not think twice before blowing themselves up in a crowded market .

Yes exactly what you become when you follow your path of kill or be killed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join