It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mig Air strike on Syrian Rebels AA (Awesome!)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

I saw this video and i decided to share this with ATS.. Thats a really big BOOM

edit on 23-6-2014 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Really awesome...a video with people being blown to bits, they had family, loved and lost like we have and you think it's awesome.
Grow up.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Awesome?

There is something wrong with you!

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
holy #

whats awesome about that?

i think i just threw up a little

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

Whats next? a beheading video? are stuff vids allowed on ATS now?...

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Yay people dieing

Awesome!

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I knew what i was getting into when i clicked on the thread title, but when an ATS guy says somthings awesome i assume it is, not just Syrian rebels quite literally getting blown two ways from sunday in front of my very eye balls.

i thought it would be a video from a hillside or somthing, thats far to up close and graphic.
edit on b2020649 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
If I was a Mod I'd be deleting this one.

Images of people being vaporised into tomatoe sauce rates pretty low in my book. This should be reserved for other sites that have a different taste, if you're picking up what I'm putting down.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

edit on 23-6-2014 by myselfaswell because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2014 by myselfaswell because: pesky spelling

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I have to agree with the rest that the Awesome statement may be a bit over the top.

Lets also consider, this is a consequence these men have accepted gratefully with the belief of meeting their god because of it. So while this may seem horrible, it's not black and white.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Really awesome...a video with people being blown to bits, they had family, loved and lost like we have and you think it's awesome.
Grow up.

Well theres two sides to that coin... how about thinking about your family and your loved ones and all that before you decide to pick up a 50 cal and play jihadist-payed-by-the-west-to-overthrow-your-own-legitimate-government?

Besides... I doubt those guys are worried about the family and loved ones of the guys they're shooting against - just a thought.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FraternitasSaturni

i dont think anyones saying they did'nt deserve to be blown to #, its the fact people celebrate watching the gory details.

yes war is bad and people die, but we dont need to crack open a cold one and high 5 over bits of rebel flying all over the place in HD

edit on b4343609 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
This video is NOT of the recent air strike in Syria. I saw it at least a week ago on Live Leak and it was Syria dropping missiles on rebels. Israel was not even remotely involved.

If you are gonna post an "awesome" video at least get it right.............

BTW people being blown up is never "awesome". Not even if it is the bad guy that needs to be killed. Describing this video as awesome makes me think you are possibly a sociopath.

Don't get me wrong, I have had enough of the entire Middle East and am of the opinion that we should pull all the Americans out there and leave the un-evolved monkeys to fight their own wars. The first time they mess with us after we leave simply vaporize the entire place. Despite that opinion, killing is not awesome...

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

This is not awesome. Tell me, what do you think is awesome about a group of people being rendered into mist by a weapon system that they have no truly effective response to? What is awesome about another person or group of people okaying airstrikes against un armoured positions?

Combat has not been awesome since the blade was put down in favour of the bullet, and even previous to that it was a necessity with rare moments of glory, and many years of misery to its name, not a shining and wonder filled practice. Good Lord.

It is the twenty first century. I should not have to explain this concept.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Mamatus

I have had enough of the entire Middle East and am of the opinion that we should pull all the Americans out there and leave the un-evolved monkeys to fight their own wars.

Yeah because it's not like we started it or anything.
What's happening in Iraq and the wider Middle East is a direct result of western intervention and another example of failed nation building by our own "un-evolved monkeys".

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I live in a place were these kind of savages have killed quiet many people of mine over several decades , sorry unlike you folks in the west i have no qualms about seeing these scumbags die . Because these same scumbags will end up fighting us and dying anyway .. We have been facing these scumbags since the late 80's .

So no i have no qualms about seeing these people Die and being blown to bits , because these folks deserve it .

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

All sides have their scumbags. Are you as venomous toward those of your own people who behave in a barbaric fashion, or are you intent on supporting the conflicts which divide you from your fellow human beings?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

if you go back 75 years or so sure. but go back 1500 years. they have done their fair share of imposing on others. that whole area is a bees nest just waiting to explode on the rest of the world.

and id just like to add

awe·some
ˈôsəm/Submit
adjective
extremely impressive or daunting; inspiring great admiration, apprehension, or fear.
"the awesome power of the atomic bomb"
synonyms: breathtaking, awe-inspiring, magnificent, wonderful, amazing, stunning, staggering, imposing, stirring, impressive; More
antonyms: unimpressive
informal
extremely good; excellent.
"the band is truly awesome!"

not everybody is speaking like a ninja turtle when they say awesome. id say that video is pretty Effin awesome. i know it made me pucker up a bit. even the fastest dudes there got maybe 7-8 steps before that hellfire relocated there major organs.

from what i can tell too it looks like the missile didnt hit where it would of done the most damage. 50 yards away it looks like they got that blown out parking garage just chock full of vehicles and people. bet those boys had a new lease on life for however much longer there's lasted....

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
There is lots of realy sic people on here. That is not a game or movie. That is real people dying. a reply to: maddy21

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

All sides have their scumbags. Are you as venomous toward those of your own people who behave in a barbaric fashion, or are you intent on supporting the conflicts which divide you from your fellow human beings?

Am venomous towards people who would not think two hoots before killing innocent civilians . I have a lot of Muslims friends so this is not a religion problem . You either kill these people or you get killed by them . There are no two ways around it ..

to many people on the forum with moral superiority complex to the extant of calling me a psychopath , don;t know weather to laugh or cry ..

Decades of peace in the west have made you people over sensitive to violence , Live in place like India, Pakistan ,Africa or any other terror effected areas and see how your views change. Its very easy to sit behind a computer and pass out moral judgments

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I asked a specific question.

Would you mind answering in kind?

Do you respond with anger and vilification to the monsters who are members of your community? Do you celebrate their removal from the face of the planet also? Or do you see their equally horrific acts, as justified somehow, despite there being no difference between the two?
edit on 23-6-2014 by TrueBrit because: Grammar edit.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join