It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Militia Fighting in Nogales, AZ and Laredo TX...no MSM coverage

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I'm a tax payer and I'm forced to play the game, so I'm in it. Of course all tax payers pay for it. Who's gonna pay for all them babies being born? Who's paying for the welfare and disability? You think that all of them will work and pay taxes? And again with the blame game; If the CIA has wronged Mexicans then they need to file a law suit.

Like we have at Area 51? Suing body's that are involved in National Security has always worked so well.

Seriously. But blaming all Americans is just uncalled for. Absolutely ridiculous. We owe them nothing. Illegal invaders have no rights here that Americans enjoy.

In a country who's charter documents state that all men are created equal, I have to disagree with this.

It's a complicated issue. It really is. There are no easy answers but we can't hand the keys to the place over to people who're breaking and entering. Tens of millions of illegals are here right now and many sure to follow. It's even happening in my little town. A bunch of them came by way of the Mexican restaurant. But ICE caught 50 of them, thanks to tips. Not to mention the shootouts, rapes, stabbings and murders that have occurred where they're all held up at didn't help them either.

Crime tends to follow enforcement. The "war on drugs" is a great example. The harder you lean to remove freedom from people, the more they will criminalize themselves to seek that freedom.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

You make good points for the other side, but, I've never seen the U.S. as an open-border country where anyone can just waltz in and out of when they please. We have laws in place to protect ourselves but they don't really get enforced, and because of that, many are taking advantage of it. That's what I mean when I say that the world knows how to play our liberal system like a violin.

As you have said, and I have said, it's a complicated matter. IMO, We have to guard our borders and monitor everyone who comes in or out. We have to. For our own safety. This may sound contradictory to what the forefathers have said, but I don't think they anticipated that so many from all over the world would want to come here. I think many feel that illegals are just coming here to exploit what we have. They don't care about Americans, or the laws, or the culture.

Are there lots of Americans, who build American neighborhoods anywhere in Mexico, Asia, or any other country out there? If so, how do those fare?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

For the most part, we put a border where there wasn't one. Kind of like we do all over the country. The border was drawn ignoring culture. So when we crack down on the border, families are fractured. Parents find it difficult to gain entry to our country for the sake of visiting their kids for Christmas. Fences are a product of human imagination, not a natural state of being. Then again, my views on that are flavored by my own local culture, where we had huge fights over folks moving in and putting up barbed wire fences to separate land holdings/ranches.

That aside, you are correct in that it is dangerous. But that danger is manufactured by our government. When I was a kid back in the 80's there absolutely was drug lords and what not. But they were businessmen more than anything. It took the "turning" of some military leaders to make the cartels into the paramilitary mafia they are today.

The drug trade is run by the CIA. The whole world....run by the CIA. Air America from Vietnam, all the opium in Afghanistan, and the mountain of evidence of trafficing in central/south America....the evidence is there for all to see.

Do you or I like it? It would seem we agree on the answer to that. Our disagreement lies in who is accountable for it. I think We The People own the evils that are committed in our name. Does that mean we issue checks to the victims? Maybe, maybe not. But it absolutely should mean that we pursue our own legal proceedings against them. Hold our own accountable. That is the first way we hold ourselves accountable, as it will be uncomfortable for all of us when we start cracking open black operations for review. And they are dirty buggers, too. All manner of secrets about all manner of folks will begin being thrown around in attempts to deflect and blackmail.

It would be a painfully refreshing purge for our country. And I would bet you would uncover all sorts of hidden cash that could be put to use trying to fix what we have broken.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
To summarize: if 5 million people showed up in Langley VA to protest stuff like Mayan Jaguar, it might start putting some cracks in the mortar that holds the wall of secrecy together.

Or not. Maybe we would all be victims of illegal psyops by the CIA to relegate the 5million protesters to the fringe. Like OWS

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
If these folks can walk on in..then why do I have to go through customs? Do you have any idea what a PITA it is to go through Miami or NYC after being overseas? Waiting in lines for...what? To allow law abiding citizens to be inspected and stamped like cattle by Border Security and DHS?

You cannot have an open border like they have right now. Take some of the billions we have given Mexico and create jobs in the US by creating a better barrierl. Seriously. It is not rude or non-pc...it is smart. There are walls in Texas but there needs to be more. I am not against immigration but i am against this flood.

If there is kick back from cartels or others...use drones to blow them off of the freakin planet. There will be violence anyways so show some goddamn balls America.

The MSM tells us it is children...the poor children...it is not just kids folks. It is a criminal element that is affecting the lives of our fellow countrymen and women in the south.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

"Criminal element" = "CIA Assets"

When you look for the enemy, you realize you are looking in a distorted mirror.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Since we do we model anything after what other countries do? Especially when it comes to freedoms and immigration is a freedom
I was find that one funny in this topic, we are not those countries and do it have their policies.
The US was pretty damn open when it was being founded, but it seems that part is irrelevant to you. You just want to bring up that it is more people coming now.
They don't have to come over and care about us or our culture, yes they do laws but that is a pretty universal topic for people not to care about. They have every right to bring their culture with them continue following it. That is the American way and what makes this country so great.
And they would probably care for us for if we cared for them a little more tbh, instead of treating them like they are destroying all that is America with is utter nonsense.
They are doing nothing more the our own citizens, government and corporations

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Yeah, this country was already founded. Why does it need to be settled again by illegal invaders? Pretty much every country on earth works this way, so why should the US just open it's borders and stick our head in the sand??? Could you imagine the outcry if Americans were going to Mexico and doing the same thing?? It's a double-standard. Like it or not, America has borders, formed by settlers, wars and laws. A lot of blood, sweat and tears went into the forming of America(do not apply your "native Americans" and "slaves" here for your argument). Now, you just want to completely annihilate that? You think that most Americans will sit by and allow it to happen??? I see civil war if amnesty is granted. I see civil war the more illegal invaders come here. It's sad, but I think that's what the future holds. What we're witnessing is the crumbling of the Roman Empire all over again.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Tell my neighbor who just had two hunting-lodges he owned (and paid for through hard word as a business owner, tax-paying citizen, and rancher) DESTROYED by the "refugees" who broke every window to get inside, covered the walls in "human-material graffiti" and burned one of them almost to the ground by lighting a FIRE in the main room of one of the houses after butchering a cow and attempting to cook it inside the house....right...they are "owed".

Two of them were apprehended and it wasn't pretty. "Owe" is a pretty strong word here in South Texas right now my friends.

If you're not experiencing how "things are" it's very easy to sit back and judge I suppose...

Many...I did not say all...are coming because they "can" and with NO good will or good intent.

I had an "intruder" on my ranch 2 weeks ago: I saw him hiding near an enclosed-trailer parked on the side of my garage, he saw me.

I ran inside and got a shotgun and my dog and went back out...he ran.

He was lucky he did.

I am having a lot of trouble summoning empathy right now.

edit on 27-6-2014 by irishchic because: spelling

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: irishchic

Not sure what part of Tejas you are in....but you need to be very careful about grabbing your rifle first thing.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Thank you...I have it covered

I have worked very hard for what I have: I do not intend to ever feel afraid or threatened on what is mine.

I'm not inhumane: I asked...well yelled...to him in Spanish if he was hurt or needed water.

He chose to run...told me that probably no good would have come from a friendly close-range chat.

I chose to let him run.

edit on 27-6-2014 by irishchic because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2014 by irishchic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: irishchic

Coyote's will remove "problem" landowners in the US. That is what the story about your friends lodge's sounds like.

While I believe we owe the people of Mexico compensation for what we have allowed our government to do, it doesn't mean that we turn a blind eye to them invading private ranches along the border. You are damned right you have a right to protect your property.

Just be careful doing it. If you are adjacent to the border in any way, it can be very dangerous to fight back too hard.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I understand.

I agree that the coyotes are a HUGE part fo the problem.

I just wish that a solution or even a discussion that made sense between Mexico and the US would be forthcoming...

I'm afraid it's only going to escalate.

Put a call in to a friend in law enforcement in Laredo...will see if I get a reply with any insight.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Like it or not, America has borders, formed by settlers, wars and laws. A lot of blood, sweat and tears went into the forming of America(do not apply your "native Americans" and "slaves" here for your argument).

Fine ,can I apply who owned the southwest portion of the united states before we came in took it from them?
en.wikipedia.org...
They can have the very same argument that they had their ancestors fight and die for the very land that we are talking about. But again, that doesn't matter tho right? Cause it is america's now so they can get out??
You see a civil war because you want one, you see that as the "final solution" to this all. I don't think you are that far off that one will start soon, just wish it was we the people v the government. And in that fight all these people you hate so would be right by your side as they probably have a bigger bone to pick with them then you. You still blame them for everything, when the true destroyer is the US government and their greedy ways of power and control and money.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

And why do you feel that Native Americans are not allowed in the who fought and died for the formation of this nation?
Do we get to just shove that issue away and say "the past is the past" like we do with slavery?
This country was founded by immigrants using genocide and slavery, sorry that happened. No way around that.

And you are right, we are witnessing a collapse of an empire, as every single empire has ever done, what's new?
I guess it was the damn illegals that did it in for the Romans too huh? Couldn't off been other factors like horrible, horrible government that as long as you grease their pockets, they will make anything happen.
Nope, damn illegals that are taking our jobs!!!

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I'm just saying that we need not get side-tracked by a different issue. It seems when discussing illegal invasion that the first argument that comes up is native Americans, or how land was "stolen" in the south(total BS). If you are an American, then go run across the Mexican border and go to any town and see what happens when they catch you or if someone catches you on their property. Here, the liberals and traitors stand at the border with ice water, snacks and clothing. It's bizarre.

And it isn't just about taking jobs from Americans; It's also about the drugs that come across that border. It's also about non-registered criminals coming across. Rapists, murderers---you name it!! And many of these people don't speak a lick of English. If you were really planning on making it in America, wouldn't you at least learn the language? Not to mention that most of that money goes back to Mexico, so not much tax money, either. Illegal immigration is a destructive force that is of national security.

And now we have Mexican choppers flying across the border and firing on Americans?? Not to mention the ones who murder or burn down the people who report them, or say anything about them trespassing on their land. That's intimidation of an American citizen. That should be met with the hardest, swiftest force from the military and local law.

Time for a 20 mile buffer zone with a big fence. Not to mention the US military guarding the border. Come within that buffer zone and you automatically go to a hard labor camp(big rock little rock) for 1 year. The Mexican gov gets the bill. And cartels who commit terrorism against US citizens should be sought out by drones. Many drones to Mexico and track these scum bags and stop them.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

How is the fact that nataive americans were here first and were invaded by immigrants a different issue?
It is the same issue, just older. What comes around goes around IMO.
You are right the land in the south wasn't stolen, it was acquired by a treaty, so taken at gun point is a better way of saying it
Stop comparing what OTHER countries do to their illegal immigrants, if you like there system better, go be a citizen there! This is about what AMERICA does, we have a constitution that we have to follow, denying someone of life liberty and the pursuit of happiness is staple in that. All men are created equal not just the ones born on the same chuck of land as you were. That is why those traitors, again a horrible misuse of a word, give them ice water and clothes. God forbid they don't want some one to die!
Are you a person of faith? Does that faith call for you to only treat "legal" citizens any humanity?

The drugs coming across the border are US product, that will never stop.
And you bring up crime, do you think if we didn't have immigrants that we wouldn't have a crime level?
Keep dreaming, of course they add to it, but they are not the backbone of it by any stretch of the mind.
You really want to talk about taking money out of the economy? Trillions went out of it in the bank bail out alone. And that was in 2 weeks....
You realize how many top companies take tax cuts? How many of them don't pay income taxes? They do twice the damage the immigrants do. Immigrants spend their money in the states, especially if they have their family here already. They get gas, they buy food, they pay rent. Our schools get money for them being in school, the jobs they work at get tax cuts and subsidizes for hiring them, well at least the ones on visa's and what not.

Also, when we send this "bill" to the mexican government, and they don't want to pay it... What then?
Oh and your solid 20 mile buffer zone with a wall is a pipe dream, there are parts of the border that are just not wall-able.

And again for the 60th time.
Our own government allows ALL of this to happen, for a reason.
And it has been that way for decades. This didn't start in 2008

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje

As I said, hero, you do with your crap what you will, but you won't drag it onto my land or my families and you and your friends certainly won't just waltz in on it, either. Guarantee you that. I'll keep mine. And you're nowhere near beside of me as most the land around me is family-owned and will stay that way like it has for many years.

I'm not your hero, or anyone else's. You're exactly right that I'll do what I want with my crap, and I've no idea why you think I would want anything at all to do with yours. Man the barricades on your perimeter if you must, but try to stay awake - you're going to be awfully bored at that.

Seriously - what on Earth do you think you have that I'd even want? I already have mine, don't need yours.

Adam who? Never heard of him and neither did anyone who WOULD KNOW that I asked. He had # to do with the ground that I own or the mountain that my family tamed and made the biggest industrialized boom towns in the US for a while. Maybe he was standing on top of the mountain watching? lol

Your family "tamed" jack crap. Others were there long before you, and will be there long after. Not my problem if you or your "knowledgeable" buddies have no clue about your local history. I doubt he was standing on a mountain wtching - he died around 1836, aged 109, most likely before your forbears ever even got off the boat.

If TSHTF, I'll give my life for what is right. And my life won't come easy. Do you like buttered or plain? I have a field of corn.

If you "give your life", you're doing it wrong. the idea is to make the opposition give theirs - but I have no doubt that you're correct, and would "give your life", and then someone else will be tending your cornfield.

You're the one strutting around here with your arms bowed out claiming that you've paid your dues and that nobody else has. You've got some nerve....

Yup, I do. It's a requirement. Didn't have to give my life to get that nerve, either - but being in such situations sure bolstered it.

Sure. A big hero like you knows everyone on this board personally and have it all figured out. Maybe it is you who hasn't "wandered far enough"? Some people are late bloomers. Some people wear bloomers. Some bloomers never bloom.

Nope, but it doesn't take long to spot a poser after you've been around enough and seen enough to evaluate them. My first clue may be your obsession with "heroes".

You obviously have a horse in this race. I don't. My mind is uncorrupted on this issue. Illegal Invasion of the United States is a crime. It hurts Americans in many ways. There's so much proof of this in any town or city that has an illegal alien problem. You may like that, IDK. You can spin back whatever convoluted crap that you will but it matters not. You've made your stance very clear; that you aid and abet criminal invaders. I will not.

I know - it would be hard to help ANYONE hiding under the bed... but the echo chamber that creates sure makes the talk loud, don't it?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Asktheanimals

While i detest what my government does, i have to admit that I willingly continue to pay taxes to fund them doing what I detest. I have consented to their behavior with my silence.

I believe we owe them. We pissed on their rug, and owe them a new one.

In many ways the whole issue is much larger than simply the US and Mexico. It was the multinational corporations that pushed NAFTA , GATT and all the other so called "free trade" agreements that ruined small business and farms in both countries.
As always profits before people but they've upped the stakes and it's now profits before Nations as well.

As for that rug - Mexico has many billionaires now thanks to the drug trade. Let them pay for it along with the CIA.
edit on 13-7-2014 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2014 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join