It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Militia Fighting in Nogales, AZ and Laredo TX...no MSM coverage

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

We don't owe nobody nothing.....except for China. Calling illegal invaders "refugees" is very troubling. We fought for what we got. They have a country and need to fight for theirs. Why should we give them ours???

Who is this "we"? You got a mouse in your pocket or something? Speak for yourself, not "we". I don't owe China a goddamned thing... but I DO have debts to these other folks, and those debts WILL be repayed. What exactly did YOU "fight for" that you ain't willing to share? My ass - if you fought for anything at all, then you know the value of it.

"They" DID fight for their country - and so did I. We lost. Crap happens. I'll be damned if I'll condemn them to hell for having a go at it.

Keep your own crap that you "fought for". They can have a share of mine. I'm not stingy like that - because I KNOW the values involved, and I KNOW the fighting spirit these people have when their backs are to the wall - I expect that if it comes to it, they'll fight just as hard for their new crap as they did for their old crap, and in the process be an asset to me and MY crap... you. probably not so much. You're gonna be on your own. Good luck with that.

I'd like to see many militias at the border. I'd like to see many militias in D.C. and every state capitol. Militias are the only hope for civilians. Time for communities to come together and this is the way.

Most "militias" these days are just pot-bellied beer-swilling wannabes. Damned few that even have a clue. I walked away from them in disgust.

You do as you see fit.

I fail to see how your "community is going to come together" when you are excluding assets to it. Good luck. I'll be watching how it goes for you from the high ground... with my buddies.

edit on 2014/6/25 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Fylgje

I was in one of their towns about a week ago, eating at their restaurant and using one of their hospitals (since it is superior to my own local one). My green eyed, blond haired, gringo self was quite comfortable with them and their extremely cordial behavior.

And there it is.

A lot of fearful folk develop fearful opinions because of what someone else tells them, rather than from personal experience.

I was told, a long time ago, by a fella who had much more experience of the world than I had at the time that "these furriners see things in a funny way mostly because they have had to LIVE it. Learn from them!"

I took that to heart.

Some apparently can't do that, or understand it.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

If you are not responsible for the government you vote, and that you fund, who is?

I don't vote anymore because it's all rigged. All politicians are the same and get paid by, and controlled by, the same master---which ironically, is NOT the American people.

I also don't give them my money, they take it, and if I refuse to give it to them they'll throw me in prison. I don't want to fund their waste or lunacy anymore.

But let that not distract from illegal invaders coming here in hordes and taking from us, and that's what they're doing; Stealing from us all. This isn't a free-for-all, and in no way is any American responsible for the conditions in Mexico. Im sorry that they can't get things going, but we did. My family was part of settling the mountains here and created one of the biggest boom-towns in the US at the time. Why should we share any of that with them when we put in all the hard work? I'm not at all saying that legal Mexicans shouldn't work here, because they do, and most of them fit right in.

I think we have enough of our own problems than to have to worry about a bunch of illegal invaders adding to it. I feel for the kids but my own kids come first. My own country comes first. Jobs are lost because of them. Cheap labor thrives because of them. Any company who aids illegal invaders is a traitor. They need to grow some balls and work out their own problems. The meek shall inherit nothing.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Granting amnesty to illegal criminals is taking all the Americans -who fought and died for what we have, in vein.

I know you didn't mean it like you wrote it, which makes it a funny typo - but you're right... by doing so, we have their blood in our veins. It was "freedom" that was fought for, and I'm willing to share mine. It appears that your mileage varies.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: nenothtu

I won't be on my own but I could be and thrive if I so choose. And you can give your crap to everyone. That's your decision. I'm sure that all bleeding hearts would easily bend over. I'll keep mine and fight for it thankyouverymuch. I've been to many places and seen me some # too and that doesn't change my perception of the fact of what illegal invaders are and do. If you haven't, then go live in a border town and you'll see what I'm talking about. Listen to the people who live there LEGALLY, you know, AMERICANS. People who work hard and pay their GD dues. Why should they have to pay for illegals dues, not to mention all the other freeloaders who mooch of the GD system. Why?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: g146541
Cartels are in their death throws.
Whatever they can do down there, we can do up here.
Truth is, we do it better too.
Hydroponics makes everything better.
They have farmers, we have floral artists.
And US crops have no microtags either.
So how will the cartels survive if they cannot sell?

You do know cannabis is a sideshow for Cartels right? Most there money comes from Heroine, Cocaine and meth plus human trafficking.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: nenothtu

I fail to see how your "community is going to come together" when you are excluding assets to it. Good luck. I'll be watching how it goes for you from the high ground... with my buddies.

So you're admitting that "you and your buddies" would just stand by like vultures, watch what becomes tried and true, then think you'll move in once it gets established - if it meets your standards?? BS! BS! BS! I know what works. It is simple form. Really, it is. It's something that I was taught and that I teach my kids. The world could stop now and we would go right on. But you stand up there on that high ground.....with the rest of the meek.....
edit on 25-6-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

The system is rigged.

It's rigged because normal people have been convinced, very effectively, that they have no place or right to physically participate in the lowest levels of the system we have, where the very names we would both agree are all the same scum are first selected. People do have the right to overwhelm that lowest level by sheer numbers, and change it by sheer force of will. It would just require it happening across the nation in the same election cycle or back to back, to matter.

I think the fighting approach is a very dangerous one, for more than one reason. First, the cartels are fielding experienced and in enough cases (thanks to outright U.S. training for units like what came to form Los Zetas) properly trained fighters to very likely run over the militia as I've seen them in our nation. We don't have militia like the word means in other parts of the world. I do see vets in the real and organized Militia organizations, but cut off from the support they had in the Service?

They're single men with training to handle themselves ...and the other side is still quite well supported with logistics and all, from billion dollar criminal empires. Unfair match-up, no matter how much heart our side can field, seems self evident..and self destructive.

I'm not sure what the answer is..but running down to face off against who is right behind and among the innocents flooding over seems a path to disaster. Likely very tragic. The other side might just take folks up on the challenge.

edit on 6/25/2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

You do know cannabis is a sideshow for Cartels right? Most there money comes from Heroine, Cocaine and meth plus human trafficking.

Don't forget limes and avocados.

money.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I won't be on my own but I could be and thrive if I so choose. And you can give your crap to everyone. That's your decision.

Damned straight I can, and will. It just so happens that some of my crap is likely right next door to your crap, and it would be a bad idea to get the notion that you can ever tell me what to do with it. Judging by your location, you may know who Adam O'Brien was. He was one of my direct ancestors, and opened the ground that you sit on right now. HE fought for it, not you or I.

You'll just have to live with whatever I do with my crap.

I'm sure that all bleeding hearts would easily bend over.

I may or may not be a "bleeding heart", but one thing is as sure as God made little green apples - it's going to be a bad day when someone tries to "bend me over", and that includes you and your friends. I don't march to your drummer.

I'll keep mine and fight for it thankyouverymuch.

Good for you. Let me know when you ever get started on that "fighting" business - I'd like to pop some popcorn for the show.

I've been to many places and seen me some # too and that doesn't change my perception of the fact of what illegal invaders are and do. If you haven't, then go live in a border town and you'll see what I'm talking about. Listen to the people who live there LEGALLY, you know, AMERICANS. People who work hard and pay their GD dues. Why should they have to pay for illegals dues, not to mention all the other freeloaders who mooch of the GD system. Why?

I DO listen to those who live there legally - like BFFT.

You've got NO business at all telling me about people "paying their goddamned dues" until you have done it.

I have.

Maybe you've just not wandered far enough afield to get a clue.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

So you're admitting that "you and your buddies" would just stand by like vultures, watch what becomes tried and true, then think you'll move in once it gets established - if it meets your standards?? BS! BS! BS! I know what works. It is simple form. Really, it is. It's something that I was taught and that I teach my kids. The world could stop now and we would go right on. But you stand up there on that high ground.....with the rest of the meek.....

ROFLMFAO!

"Admitting it"?

I'm flat-out stating it!

As far as "moving in" goes, I'll bet dollars against donuts that I was there before YOU were... and I'll still be there after you aren't, after I've watched you employ "what works", and failed at it.

"Meek"? Yeah, "we the meek"... just don't try to take my high ground, and it's all good - otherwise, you and your cohorts are gonna have to redefine "meek" to fit into your new reality.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Don't forget limes and avocados.

money.cnn.com...

wow and I love avocados.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

If you are not responsible for the government you vote, and that you fund, who is?

I don't vote anymore because it's all rigged. All politicians are the same and get paid by, and controlled by, the same master---which ironically, is NOT the American people.

I also don't give them my money, they take it, and if I refuse to give it to them they'll throw me in prison. I don't want to fund their waste or lunacy anymore.

This sounds like you have chosen to not play the game.

You don't get to pick and choose. Either you are playing the game or your aren't. If you are, then get your head in it and start making a difference.

But if you are not playing the game, then you have no complaints or input. You can't say in one breath, "I refuse to vote" and in the other breath say, "But let that not distract from illegal invaders coming here in hordes and taking from us, and that's what they're doing; Stealing from us all." What are they taking from you? The freedom you don't care enough to vote for? The wealth that you are happy to turn the other way while it is taken from you?

and in no way is any American responsible for the conditions in Mexico. Im sorry that they can't get things going, but we did.

They aren't? Then who is? Is the CIA just a band of roving, wild humans that have no country? How about the DEA and ICE? They are the ones who destabilized Mexico....who do they report to? Which country?

Jobs are lost because of them. Cheap labor thrives because of them. Any company who aids illegal invaders is a traitor. They need to grow some balls and work out their own problems. The meek shall inherit nothing.

Says the person who will not vote, and instead refuses to participate beyond the peanut gallery.

I could rattle off over 100 Mexican nationals who lost jobs, farms, factories, and family because of the Cartels. Cartels using guns provided by the tax dollars you want to say are stolen from you.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Right, how on Gods green earth can we deal with this crazy world if we can't enjoy some guacamole and fresh margaritas.

I can't wait till my lime tree produces.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Yes, now it is a sideshow due to the reasons I listed.
Conservative estimates used to put just the little flower at 60-70 percent though.
The stats are only stats, the cartels cash flow has dropped considerably though.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: g146541

Cannibis production in the US and Canada has really hurt the Mexican growers. This is why they are targeting limes and avocado's. They will come on to the farm and inform the land owner that the farm now belongs to (insert cartel name here), and that the farmer will continue to grow for them. They basically have their land hijacked and they are turned into a sharecropper.

There is a "vigilante" group that is gaining grass roots support among the masses in Mexico. Unfortunately, this vigilante group is just another up and coming cartel. Like in the US, all our political movements born of good ideas are usurped by those in power.

This all looks like a protection racket, but it is far, far more insidious.

For all you US landowners, don't think you will get a free pass. They have done the same in the US, except they don't offer you to remain as a sharecropper. It is more like they show up in the middle of hte night, bust in the door, and tell you that you are evicted immediately. So you either grab a set of clothes and leave, or you get shot and buried in your land.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: nenothtu

I won't be on my own but I could be and thrive if I so choose. And you can give your crap to everyone. That's your decision.

Damned straight I can, and will. It just so happens that some of my crap is likely right next door to your crap, and it would be a bad idea to get the notion that you can ever tell me what to do with it. .Judging by your location, you may know who Adam O'Brien was. He was one of my direct ancestors, and opened the ground that you sit on right now. HE fought for it, not you or I

You'll just have to live with whatever I do with my crap.

I'm sure that all bleeding hearts would easily bend over.

I may or may not be a "bleeding heart", but one thing is as sure as God made little green apples - it's going to be a bad day when someone tries to "bend me over", and that includes you and your friends. I don't march to your drummer.

I'll keep mine and fight for it thankyouverymuch.

Good for you. Let me know when you ever get started on that "fighting" business - I'd like to pop some popcorn for the show.

I've been to many places and seen me some # too and that doesn't change my perception of the fact of what illegal invaders are and do. If you haven't, then go live in a border town and you'll see what I'm talking about. Listen to the people who live there LEGALLY, you know, AMERICANS. People who work hard and pay their GD dues. Why should they have to pay for illegals dues, not to mention all the other freeloaders who mooch of the GD system. Why?

I DO listen to those who live there legally - like BFFT.

You've got NO business at all telling me about people "paying their goddamned dues" until you have done it.

I have.

As I said, hero, you do with your crap what you will, but you won't drag it onto my land or my families and you and your friends certainly won't just waltz in on it, either. Guarantee you that. I'll keep mine. And you're nowhere near beside of me as most the land around me is family-owned and will stay that way like it has for many years.

Judging by your location, you may know who Adam O'Brien was.

Adam who? Never heard of him and neither did anyone who WOULD KNOW that I asked. He had # to do with the ground that I own or the mountain that my family tamed and made the biggest industrialized boom towns in the US for a while. Maybe he was standing on top of the mountain watching? lol

it's going to be a bad day when someone tries to "bend me over", and that includes you and your friends. I don't march to your drummer

I assure you, I would never try to bend you over. Neither would anyone I know. lol

If TSHTF, I'll give my life for what is right. And my life won't come easy. Do you like buttered or plain? I have a field of corn.

You're the one strutting around here with your arms bowed out claiming that you've paid your dues and that nobody else has. You've got some nerve....

Sure. A big hero like you knows everyone on this board personally and have it all figured out. Maybe it is you who hasn't "wandered far enough"? Some people are late bloomers. Some people wear bloomers. Some bloomers never bloom.

You obviously have a horse in this race. I don't. My mind is uncorrupted on this issue. Illegal Invasion of the United States is a crime. It hurts Americans in many ways. There's so much proof of this in any town or city that has an illegal alien problem. You may like that, IDK. You can spin back whatever convoluted crap that you will but it matters not. You've made your stance very clear; that you aid and abet criminal invaders. I will not.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

a reply to: g146541

Cannibis production in the US and Canada has really hurt the Mexican growers. This is why they are targeting limes and avocado's. They will come on to the farm and inform the land owner that the farm now belongs to (insert cartel name here), and that the farmer will continue to grow for them. They basically have their land hijacked and they are turned into a sharecropper.

There is a "vigilante" group that is gaining grass roots support among the masses in Mexico. Unfortunately, this vigilante group is just another up and coming cartel. Like in the US, all our political movements born of good ideas are usurped by those in power.

This all looks like a protection racket, but it is far, far more insidious.

For all you US landowners, don't think you will get a free pass. They have done the same in the US, except they don't offer you to remain as a sharecropper. It is more like they show up in the middle of hte night, bust in the door, and tell you that you are evicted immediately. So you either grab a set of clothes and leave, or you get shot and buried in your land.

I have read stories from places like Borderland beat (www.borderlandbeat.com...) about some of this stuff with the Mexican farmers.. That was one of the reasons the self defense group for and locals armed themselves and started fighting back. I have not followed much of this since leaving S. Texas. I knew of the theft and break-ins but was totally unaware there have been share cropper attempts on our side of the border unless it is on the wrong side of the fence/wall yet still on the U.S. side .. Do you have any links that are handy ? Thanks.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I'm a tax payer and I'm forced to play the game, so I'm in it. Of course all tax payers pay for it. Who's gonna pay for all them babies being born? Who's paying for the welfare and disability? You think that all of them will work and pay taxes? And again with the blame game; If the CIA has wronged Mexicans then they need to file a law suit. Seriously. But blaming all Americans is just uncalled for. Absolutely ridiculous. We owe them nothing. Illegal invaders have no rights here that Americans enjoy. It's a complicated issue. It really is. There are no easy answers but we can't hand the keys to the place over to people who're breaking and entering. Tens of millions of illegals are here right now and many sure to follow. It's even happening in my little town. A bunch of them came by way of the Mexican restaurant. But ICE caught 50 of them, thanks to tips. Not to mention the shootouts, rapes, stabbings and murders that have occurred where they're all held up at didn't help them either.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ParanoidAmerican

That would be because most of their core is EX-Mex spec ops trained by us...a pattern again.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join