It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DA artist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
DA=deviantart

There is this user on DA who made a post about me in her journal. She was saying "don't talk to it. It will agrue with you and then block you" And saying if anyone annoys her they would get a instant block.

Then people posted saying ___ and ones who disagreed with the post. She would get defensive. She was saying "This is a good lesson for her for her demeanor". "No, you don't get opinion" "If you imposes your opinion i will block you" "blocking is rude" and coming up with piss poor excuses for a valid reason to post and tag the user (me).

How it happened before journal post

User asked me to stop agruing then i replied basically saying it was already ended and no needed to go further ect.. went on few times then i decided to block her because i didn't want to continue the pointless debate. Then she made made the journal post about me. (I was agruing with another user but it ended then she came along.)

My theory is that she didn't like able not to get the last word (blocking her still shows her my last message to the user). So, she threw a fit on her journal.

I honestly think she doesn't understand English as good as she thinks she does or she has a natural ego/pride.

Her exact words on the journal
Hello, please, people, be polite on my page. I really don't like see spam or advertising under my art (i wasn't advertising anything).
Also I don't like rude people and when I say "please, don't do it on my page", you have to stop it. And don't try to annoying me. (Or you will go to my ban list)
:iconkankja:, please, don't talking or argue with it. Because it won't listen to you and then ban you. And also try to make arguement from your comments.
Sorry for my English.

edit on 21-6-2014 by CaptainHook because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainHook

Welcome to the internet.

My advice would be to ignore it-Many people will mash on a keyboard in a poor attempt of attention or intellect, so it's best not to fuel them.

But if you feel the need to respond, make sure to end with "have a nice day" and a smiley, Trolls do not respond well to politeness.

edit on 21-6-2014 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
One good chopping block begets another…

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Ya, I tried to have a rational/decent conversation with her but no help. I stopped communication with her. Thanks for the post.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
i was thinking of starting up a deviant art account, but i'm worried my art will get stolen, or some one else will do it better...

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Rekrul

Place a watermark on your picture if you're afraid someone will take them.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Excuse me. I know this is "rant" and all, but why is this here? What does this have to do with ATS? You're talking about how you were treated on some other forum? Yeah, you have the "right" and all. I'm just wondering if you actually expect an audience for it.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Yea it sounds like you're best off forgetting about this one. You blocked her and she didn't like it hence the journal post I guess, rather silly really!

On another note, what's your da profile? Always up for seeing other members art!

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

There's nothing wrong with wanting to vent with a community you frequent. And others can relate as I am sure there are plenty of members on ATS with a DA account

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: constant_thought

The rant forum IS here for us to get world rants AND personal life rants out. I always feel better after a good rant. Skyler is awesome but he/she always dislikes my rants too. Opinions are valid to each person so I'm fine with S replying as they do.

yeah dA has lots of butthurt kids on it. art thieves and the sort. I gave it up eons ago.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
These days thats how alot of people are .. especially online .. the result of the "everyones special" generation alot cant handle when someone disagrees with them..

ignore it and move on nothing to stress yourself over ..

Your english is good .. better than my rusty english ..
edit on 21/6/14 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join