It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS takes control of Iraq-Syria border point, Iraq's largest oil refinery, & drains water supplies

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Looks like an SAS man holding up a card with a union Jack on it in the upper right quadrant of the shot......
Id say the backlash to the ISIS offensive will be led by our professionals….....

…armed with shiny new M16s. I think the Union Jack is a stylized cross on a cell cam-- far upper right.

But who knows… are these guys supposed to be ISIS or Iraqi (security forces)?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The long term plan is to divide Iraq along sectarian lines and remove their ability to be a regional power .Well that seems to be what was suggested back in the 80's and seems to be what we are seeing take place but it is kind of early yet . Add the second post with Russia coming to back Maliki and save their investments in oil production there and it looks like there is going to be some serious crap happening ,as if there is not already .We may see Syria,Iran and Russia working with Bagdad to get a grip on this ..popcorn futures are looking good in the west . a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I am glad we spent those billions on rebuilding iraq. Oh wait what?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
isreal proposed this plan in the eighties
they own it
copyright you knoe?

the trigger:
(here is a nice summary

Iraq: ‘Civil War’ or Israeli plan to divide the country
The results of Iraqi parliament election held on April 30, 2014, show that most Iraqis agree with Nouri al-Maliki’s independent policy and his fight against foreign terrorism. His alliance won 92 seats of the 325-seat parliament – followed by his two Shia rival parties with a combined 57 seats. Former Iraqi Shia prime minister and American poodle, Iyad Allawi’s Wataniya list won 21; Moqtada Sadr’s Shia supporters won six seats, and two Sunni parties won combined 33 seats.

rehmat1.com...
just like JF Kennedy who though he would do right running the US when he had the chance
maliki has to go

edit on Satpm6b20146America/Chicago21 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Satpm6b20146America/Chicago17 by Danbones because: added link

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
The long term plan is to divide Iraq along sectarian lines and remove their ability to be a regional power .Well that seems to be what was suggested back in the 80's and seems to be what we are seeing take place but it is kind of early yet . Add the second post with Russia coming to back Maliki and save their investments in oil production there and it looks like there is going to be some serious crap happening ,as if there is not already .We may see Syria,Iran and Russia working with Bagdad to get a grip on this ..popcorn futures are looking good in the west . a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Iraq was already divided along those lines before ISIS came in there due to the bickering between other factions of Islam, they were better off letting them quibble among themselves....

ISIS is attempting to do away with that by unifying them with an iron fist, convert to their brand or die.....

I can definitely see Russia protecting its investment, china has some stakes there too......

What I dont see as this being a ploy by America to help Israel, it makes no sense that they would use an extremist arm this deadly , this well funded, and apparently this hard to stop, to accomplish this......not when the end result could be so disastrous....

That gamble isnt worth it......

The idea that Israel is behind this to me just smacks of more of the "Everything in the world that ever happens is Israels fault" mentality

Im not saying you think this, im just pointing it out

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danbones
isreal proposed this plan in the eighties
they own it
copyright you knoe?

Show me

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
www1.gcnlive.com...
the power hour, second or third hour fri 20th (second I think, also better listening to right click mp3 link download, and listen )

they mention what this laughable "American name" is actually called in their language, and they also mention the Israeli foreign minister is who proposed this plan in the 80s ( long before Israeli agent bidan first mentioned it in the 90s) and why:

better for Israel because Iraq's prosperity and advanced rights were a threat to the anticipated "greater Israel"
(AS was also the prosperity of the US - which is now no more )
somewhat explains the ol' dancing Israelis of 911 fame

edit on Satpm6b20146America/Chicago09 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I think it's SA working with Israel or some how controlling them .With Iraq not having a unified army through out the country SA wouldn't see them as a threat .It's all guessing on every ones part at this point but that plan from the 80's makes more sense to me .It may all be about the control of oil or at least who and how the different players will benefit from it .This thing about the Iraq army just fleeing doesn't make sense .The new ISIS groups are going to have to be recognized .Who at this point is going to ? SA would seem to be the only ones and probably Jordan and Qatar . a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

ISIS is a violent fanatic branch or a division of Al Ciada a man made terrorist group organized and supplied by US/UK/Saudis to play the enemy role confronting the west in a politics arena during the late 1990's all through the recent times.(remember 9/11 and all that)...After Osama bin ladens body got eaten by the fish! somewhere in the ocean,the isis got separated from the mother ship and happily decided to operate on its own...They have been mysteriously shipped to Syria to try to sabotage the country to see if they can topple Assad's regime.But they failed,miserably...They (the remaining of them) then were magically given guns and money and permission to invade Iraq! and kill it's women children and civilians...If they succeed Iraq will be splited into three states and America and the neighboring countries get their share of the messy pie as well,but if they fail they will be demolished by the big boys guns and the Americans and the world in general get rid of a crazy terrorist colony and brag about how they all did it together for peace and justice in the years to come...So it is a win win situation for everybody involved except of course the poor people of Iraq and Syria.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
OP check this piece out .If you could add the map that is there to this thread it would add to what might be coming down the pipes .. www.globalresearch.ca... a reply to: Swills

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

thank you i will check this out for sure and b back in a bit!

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere
Ohhh no they hit the Oil ! I think mr Rockefeller is turning over in his grave right now!

SHTF now ....

Just saying..

The oil companies always do something to reduce supply of oil in Summer. Sometimes it's taking oil rigs offline for maintenance or it's repainting the refineries, or the oil tankers need to give their interior decorations a makeover. That little something to make the markets edgy and buy up oil just in case.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
“All Warfare is Based on Deception.” ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

“Manufacturing Consent”: Bernard-Henri Lévy, the “New Philosopher” Selling Military Adventures of the Global Elite

source: www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Actually under rules of law,, the Presidency,with ALL of its Const. Powers,, should be offered, by the now in place, Shiite,Sunni,Kurdis majorities,
too one of the following Parties,, Head Person,,
Christian: 5; Sabean: 1; Shabak: 1; and 1 Yizidi: Seats given to minority parties in Election.

This will bring peace to the region.

But they wont.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: stirling
Looks like an SAS man holding up a card with a union Jack on it in the upper right quadrant of the shot......
Id say the backlash to the ISIS offensive will be led by our professionals….....

…armed with shiny new M16s. I think the Union Jack is a stylized cross on a cell cam-- far upper right.

But who knows… are these guys supposed to be ISIS or Iraqi (security forces)?

Those are def Iraq Army berets

edit on 21-6-2014 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
OP check this piece out .If you could add the map that is there to this thread it would add to what might be coming down the pipes .. www.globalresearch.ca... a reply to: Swills

I'm not saying it's not possible but I'm still having a difficult time believing the U.S. would spend hundreds of billions trying to keep the Iraq state together and then turn around and covertly attempt to split it up. We could have just walked out of there 8 or 10 years ago and had the same result.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ThichHeaded

Ah! but have 'We' seen any of the profit from the rebuilding, or has it slipped neatly into the pocket of those who instigated the fight in order to make money from a lot of different schemes such as weapons supply, finance etc in the first place?

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Someone said as much on tv last night and for people such as the Kurds it would make sense and satisfy their right to have back their own land - except that I suspect that there is a lot of oil in the Kurdish part of Iraq.

The guy (sorry I never caught his name) said that there was a move in the world to get away from these huge united states and devolve back into smaller countries. A small example of this is here where the Scots want to leave the United Kingdom. I as an Englishman wish to heavens they would as it would mean my country would not have the clout its queen and politicians want it to have in the world stage to further their bujsiness interests. We might get to see some of our money actually spent here on the infrastructure and necessary services and reinvestment in job creation. Our presence in the world has led to the state the world is in today and its not for the best if I am honest.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
There is a lot to consider when looking at the world map today. The modern day state is a artificial one created not all that long ago in history .One that is quite arbitrary imposed on all original nations .It carried with it lots of disputes in certain regions of the world ,think Afghanistan/Pakistan for one . Countries like Canada,US,Australia,and others are corporate entities and as such will I believe close shop when the timing is right . That map that has been kicked around where the world is changed into 10 regions could end up being a reality in the not too distant future . a reply to: Shiloh7

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Not sure where you are having the hard part in believing .I am guessing it may come from money .Think back where the US were shipping in pallet's of the stuff .Money to us is one thing,Money to them is a tool .They have the ability to create a country with it and at the same time to destroy a country .Funny because it is a fiat currency to begin with but wields so much power . a reply to: DelMarvel

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join