It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS jihadists send message to English speakers saying "join us"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
They sent another message, released a selfie with McCain, when he visited Syria in 2013, proud of contributing US weapons to these fine young fighters apparently. What hero's to be slowly beheading all the infidels along the way to Bagdad.

I hope Putin works with the government of Iraq to totally overcome this terrorist group.

survivalbackpack.us...

It was a very moving experience to meet these fighters who have been struggling now for over two years. And they’re very aware of the battlefield situation and they’re very disturbed about the dramatic influx of Hezbollah fighters, more Iranians, and of course, stepped-up activities of Bashar Assad.”

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Putin doesn't mess about, and is also less likely for being embroiled in some sleazy arms deal as he knows them better and how they operate.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Why do you feel it necessary to do this? I couldn't care less if you disagree with me. I'm having a conversation. What are you doing?

My bad, I'm participating in the wrong thread, sorry for the line noise. Politics and religion are 2 things I really MUST now start to keep out of.

<< 1  2   >>

join