It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting trail photo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Have you actually ever seen an "on off switch" that you maintain exists??

I have...I have...

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
No, but I would think it would be inconspicuous and not labeled as Chem-trails On/Off Maybe it's mounted out of sight on the side of the seat?

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
a reply to: Phage
I believe that the artificial haze created by chem-trails prevents normal thunderstorms and rain producing clouds from forming and benefiting the farmer. What's the point you ask? Ask the people who think there should only be 500,000 people on the planet. Not enough food equals starvation leading to depopulation. Here's some corn growing not far from the reservoir. It's not even a foot high. Whatever is in the chem-trail spray is contaminating the soil with metals. Aluminum and barium.

You think the corn should be taller than a foot?

"Knee-high by the Fourth of July..." Ever hear of that?

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra
Out of sight of who?? Certainly not mechanics who strip cockpits completely at regular intervals.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h
You are a cruel and nasty person

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
That photo is just pure water being dumped. For the chem-trail compound, they want the dispersal spread out over a much larger area. That would require smaller spray outlets mounted in line with the engines. That way the deniers can claim it's only a contrail. See how they trick the majority of people? Persistent contrails... I don't think so.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: totallackey
No, I never heard of that saying before. I guess I'm not rural enough. I swear I've seen corn higher by this time of year though.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

originally posted by: waynos
Here is a pretty cool photo which shows a fairly precise star formation in contrails;

Precise?? Really? with different sized points, uneven angles, bent and smudged lines??

this NWO has to go - they can't even draw a pentagram in the sky properly!!!

Lots of "shapes" exist in the sky - some of them are not even faked by believers!!

It's perspective Gaul. The star is vertical. The top point is further away, that's why it looks smaller. Yah boo sucks to you

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Hearing that I'm even more thankful I don't fly. Why do they strip cockpits at regular intervals? Just for something to do? It would seem likely that something might not be put back together right. I'm going to take a guess at which airline you worked at. American!

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

That photo is just pure water being dumped.

Delusion

For the chem-trail compound, they want the dispersal spread out over a much larger area. That would require smaller spray outlets mounted in line with the engines. That way the deniers can claim it's only a contrail. See how they trick the majority of people? Persistent contrails... I don't think so.
Have you read the patent you presented? Apparently not or you would know better than to say that #!

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Why do they strip cockpits at regular intervals? Just for something to do? It would seem likely that something might not be put back together right.

Maintenance would be a good place to start, and because it is their jobs.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation
The photo of the Evergreen tanker? What proof do you have that it's anything more than water being dumped in that photo? See what I did there? Demanded absolute proof like you deniers are always doing. It looks like pure water to me. That's all I need to declare it so. Retardant is colored red/orange.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Hearing that I'm even more thankful I don't fly. Why do they strip cockpits at regular intervals? Just for something to do?

Regular maintenance. An airliner can be expected to fly 3000 hours per year (more or less), with "heavy" maintenance at intervals of about 10-12,000 at which the structure is inspected.

In addition components such as seats, instruments, circuit breakers, floor panels, wires, cables, etc have to be inspected and/or replaced in accordance with the maintenance programme. Also throughout that time there will be component failures that require parts to be replaced.

It would seem likely that something might not be put back together right.

Indeed - and that is why there are tests carried out after maintenance to make sure things are working correctly, and why there is a strict adherence to the maintenance manual and overhaul procedures - but despite all that people are people and make mistakes, and so "failure after maintenance" is not an unheard of problem - everything from leaving tools in engines to failing to put circuit breakers in and het engines don't start in the morning!

Maintenance errors are a recognised aviation safety problem that airlines do a lot of work to minimise.

I'm going to take a guess at which airline you worked at. American!

I'm going to take a guess that you are American and have a poor education in geography, being unaware that the rest of the world exists!!

PS if you take trains or boats or busses they also have maintenance performed that requires them to be disassembled to some extent and reassembled. Even if all you do its ride a bike it has maintenance that needs to be performed to keep it going smoothly.
edit on 22-6-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

It definitely is not is a persistent line across the sky starting behind the engines at 30,000 feet.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

The photo of the Evergreen tanker? What proof do you have that it's anything more than water being dumped in that photo? See what I did there? Demanded absolute proof like you deniers are always doing. It looks like pure water to me. That's all I need to declare it so. Retardant is colored red/orange.

When I posted I did have an image of the red cloud in my mind. Obviously that's not what the pic in question shows. So if you can prove your initial claim that it's only water being dumped, I'll retract my comment and apologize as well. Fair enough?

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
No, I can't prove it's just water. But that's what water looks like to me. So no apologies are ever necessary towards me. I can take it. And my geography knowledge is very good. I could name any country on the globe except a few in Africa that are always changing their names.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

And my geography knowledge is very good. I could name any country on the globe except a few in Africa that are always changing their names.

But why are you telling me that?

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I think that was to me because of my quip about him guessing I worked for American Airlines showing his lack of geographical education - for which I did attach a smiley

Mikeultra I am not American - I have spent about 5 weeks of my life on a couple of holidays in the USA, and some time overflying it, and have a sister, brother-in-law and niece resident there, as well as a number of friends.

the airlines I worked for were very small in comparison to AA (or United, Delta, SW, etc), but still used to same aircraft, and still get accused of causing chemtrails.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

When I posted I did have an image of the red cloud in my mind.

Here you go...

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h
That's what I'm used to seeing alright. So now I'm curious what was sprayed in the other pic. Obviously it can be red but I don't know that it has to be red. I searched a little but didn't find anything conclusive.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join