It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Case of Virginal Conception Baffles Doctors and Scientists....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
The source admitted this is fiction (see posts above).

I also wanted to throw in the possibility - if this were real, which it is not - that a HCG producing tumor can lead to positive pregnancy tests, but nothing would be seen on ultrasound. HCG is the marker used in urine pregnancy tests, as well as blood pregnancy tests. While very rare, it is possible to get a positive pregnancy test and not be pregnant.
edit on 21-6-2014 by VegHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Priceless.

If a girl is having a regular menses, that means that the blood can exit. If so, other things can enter. If the hymen is still intact, it could be that she has a strong hymen, the boy was spectacularly under-endowed, or something occurred just on the outside, if y'all get my drift. These medical "virginity" tests are rather ridiculous, as well as flawed.

I say that if she is real, she's lying like a rug in order not to get in trouble. My guess is, this is b.s.

For your edification, please see: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Well, if we find out that her boyfriend is named Joseph then I start believing something "special" is happening.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I think I've seen this photo before somewhere?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
If this were true...

It would finally prove - men are obsolete and unneeded in the world.

J/K - I love men.

CdT

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

It would finally prove - men are obsolete and unneeded in the world.

Or, that there is some invisible alien being, or beings, impregnating Jewish Earth girls! And, it's been going on for thousands of years! YIKES!

How many times have we NOT believed these young female victims! How many of "them" are out there! It's an invasion I tell ya! Run for the hills!

edit on 21-6-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I'm calling fake on this.

Even if this was a case of parthagenesis, the resulting female child would be sterile, if not be prone to negative mutations

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I just wanted to add that though religious indoctrination says "nice girls don't," I have found, time and again, that the nicest girls most certainly do.

Getting our collective panties in a twist over virginity is such a 1st century concern... it reeks of property and hypocrisy.

The only real topics of concern should be health and economics related in regards to pregnancy... immaculate or not.

And this particular web goober is a steaming pile... heh.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The only way a virgin can get pregnant is if the Creator of All turns into a bird and magically knocks her up. I have heard of reptiles producing fertile eggs in isolation, but never have I heard of a mammal conceiving spontaneously...except in that one story.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This society needs a lot more science

You wouldn't even consider this as a thing

Plus just the loaded ideas of it being a miracle or act of god, the implications this baby or woman is better than any other etc etc it's all so silly and ancient

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
An Angelic conception likely as an Angel foretold it

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Psudosyesis, aka false pregnancy.

www.m.webmd.com...

And the picture smacks of advertising. With all of the info provided so far, the fact that the story comes from a bs site, the pic used in other adds, etc... time to move to the HOAX bin.
edit on 6/21/2014 by Joki42 because: Stupid auto correct

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
They had articles in the paper about this when I was a child/teenager. So a certain pregnancies were "virgin" not meaning the person had to be a virgin, but that it was a kind of spontaneous cloning procedure, not involving sperm. And the result was invariably your younger twin child/sister.
edit on 21-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
the cosmic ballet goes on,
the imitation can only copy the real thing..
now let's get back to *real* stories like sandy hook & the batman shooter

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Well, that's the school priest's story and he's sticking to it.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
BS BS BS!

She is full of # and a liar! She had some sort of sexual relations. That's how it works here on earth. There is no such thing as a "virgin birth". She has concocted a scheme and nothing more.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Amazing!!!

It is truly amazing that yall think this is something mysterious, unusual...it isn't.

Have yall ever heard of parthenogenesis?

You should check it out...girl doesn't need a male to get pregnant...it can happen spontaneously...AND, surprise, surprise; it is a well known mechanism.

So...why were those doctors and scientists surprised???

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join