It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Craigslist Ad Asking for CRISIS ACTORS in Houston For JULY 4th

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: concerned190
I saw this today... "Actors will be responsible for portraying different emergency scenarios in a simulated government terror drill. No experience is needed. Confidentiality agreements are required. Pay is $200."

It is not out of the ordinary to simulate disaster situations and run practice drills. I suppose the confidentiality agreements come in handy if someone decides to "spice it up" with some actual real-life drama, as has been known to occur side-by-side with some staged events in the past. Otherwise I don't really see much of a need for secrecy and confidentiality after the event takes place.

If someone screws up really badly and people get injured or if an actual "terrorist" act occurs during the staged event I would hope the paid actors would be able to tell investigating authorities or the media what they witnessed without being expected to remain silent or follow a scripted dialog meant to cover up the actual facts.

edit on 21-6-2014 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I did a search in yahoo. There are a load of independent news sites covering this story and yes it has been taken down. Here's the youtube video on it!

And here are the yahoo search results!

Crisis actors Houston wanted

Crisis actors are used all the time. Especially in some of the most notorious past possible False Flag events. I'm not going to list them. But you know as well as I do which ones I'm talking about!

Glad I don't live in Houston!

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

If you take part in these drills, Why is there a confidentially agreement? What purpose does this serve?

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AprilFooseball
a reply to: Dicko

Well I guess that would explain the strangely explicit messages I was receiving when I tried to sell my "10 ton hydraulic ram" on Craig's list last month...

Same here,
you put up a glass coffee table for sale and people want to know if it can take the weight of a twenty stone woman.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: homeschoolmom

Well, I suppose you wouldn't want your tactical strategy for containing - say - an active shooter to be publicised.

That'd give would-be shooters a potential advantage.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: homeschoolmom

With FEMA, HOMELAND SECURITY, CITIZEN CORPS, MEDCORPS, BIO-DEFENSE NTEWORK, CERT and a ton of others...Ive never to my knowledge EVER signed any "confidentiality agreements".

And I know where the ER trailers are stored for mass-casualty incidents, whats used, how its used, how much we have and where, and how its implemented in a disaster scenario.

Now...IF...and I say "IF"...there is some time where some organization requires signing one...it would be for not divulging knowledge of exactly what I divulged here to you above.

So the "bad-guys' don't get any idea of what we have, where it is stored, and how we will intend to use it. (most all of this divulged in basics of the above training sessions).

I would think you would have understood not divulging info from our trainings so the wrong people don't get their hands on it.

These training events are because WE HAVE TO....and have old and young men and women. kids, teens, professionals, unemployed...all with fake broken limbs, head injuries etc. carried to helicopters, clothing cut off(old clothes) so all this can be rehearsed by procedure, first aid, bandaging etc....

Why not set and example for your kids and volunteer yourself? We never can have too many, and youll be doing something positive for your own family, friends and community?

Thanks for asking.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
weird. i guess we'll have to wait and see what if anything happens in houston on the 4th. i can see some kind of mass trauma being scheduled for a holiday like the 4th.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Well I have never volunteered because I'm Canadian but it still makes my Leary! Is it for people not knowing in advance where the site is? Or is it in case of an attack?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join