It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just removed something from my leg.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
A little bit of background before I jump into it. For the past few years I've been irritated by something under my skin. I don't how it got there but when I noticed it, the skin had been broken before so I was curious if it was glass or something alike. Figured it might have been an accident I had as a child or something I didn't notice I did in adult hood. The broken skin could be completely irrelevant though. So after the years have passed I got sick of feeling this what ever under my skin. It was hard but small, a few mm long, maybe about 5 but sharp feeling. So tonight I decided to take it out. Why? I don't do hospitals. Got Mersa and surgery because of a hospital, plus I don't trust misdiagnosis to not happen. Regardless, its out. I don't have a way to upload pictures of it or the light damage I caused to my leg but I do plan on uploading tomorrow.

What I pulled out seems like a hard tissue kinda like a plant seed. It was in the layers of skin on my leg pretty far in but not past the skin. I spent the time cutting my skin and eventually I got to the spot it was sitting. IT was covered in a layer of skin that I had not cut into and as I tried squeezing it out with GREAT pressure... it was like a water balloon being held to its popping point but no pop. so I started to cut the skin. As I did, it started to fall into pieces. So I sit here with the red dark brown tinted substance and confusion..

Any thoughts? I know enough info is not given and maybe the pictures will help but of course I want to jump on this as soon as possible.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17
It sounds like a kind of cyst. Not sure if it would be classified as a "skin cyst" or something else. Some are watery, kind of balloon-like and some can be hard nodules, sometimes floating in a watery sack or otherwise attached to tissue directly. That would be my best guess.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Dont be an idiot .. get to a doc and get your leg cleaned out and properly stitched up.
You may not like hospitals but its better than losing a leg because you decided to operate on yourself an ended up with an infection .

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
You may want to give this little chart a look,
Chart
Maybe you can narrow it down and then google for pics of that type.

Hope that helps!

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
You know you have a problem when you perform minor surgery on yourself and then ask strangers on a conspiracy site what to do next, rather than seeking some professional medical help.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Yup go to the doc just in case.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: skalla
You know you have a problem when you perform minor surgery on yourself and then ask strangers on a conspiracy site what to do next, rather than seeking some professional medical help.

I don't think the surgery I had done is nearly as bad as you think. Even rubbing alcohol didn't burn. oddly.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   

So you think you did ok, but you also think it's odd that rubbing alcohol did not produce the expected nerve-related sensation?

Hmmmm

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I dont like the doc either man, 2 weeks ago I had to go to the emergency room, because my left eye was not working normally(by which I mean it was blurry and I was seeing a light in the top left corner of my left eye only.), and I was feeling odd. Like a little wobbly, not quite faint, but not my normal solid self.

Turns out I had very high blood pressure, now I drink less, smoke less, and take an aspirin in the morning.

I did not even realize how bad I was feeling for how long, until this week. O honestly feel better than I have for about a year. I would never have known if I hadnt gone to the doc.

Point is, they get paid the big bucks for a reason.

Ask around, find a doc you know has a good rep, and make an appointment. It cant hurt, if you dont like what he says get another oppinion.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Where the picture?

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
What do you want to hear OP ?

Its an Alien implant?

It's cancer?

Where are you headed with this thread?

Just saying...

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

When something foreign enters the body, it's not uncommon for the body to encase it in tissue so it stops being such a pain. Could have been a wood or metal splinter that has since desolved.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Where the picture?

inc shortly

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere
What do you want to hear OP ?

Its an Alien implant?

It's cancer?

Where are you headed with this thread?

Just saying...

Suggestions, some of which I've already heard.

I already know it's an alien implant because the implant told me so, duh

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I'm a doctor, you should keep digging in your leg to find if there are any more!!

2nd

I don't think the surgery I had done is nearly as bad as you think. Even rubbing alcohol didn't burn. oddly.

Drink it!!
edit on 20-6-2014 by RifRAAF because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

My goodness.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
What I pulled out seems like a hard tissue kinda like a plant seed. It was in the layers of skin on my leg pretty far in but

Plant it then smoke what ever grows.

In for pics.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: oblvion
I dont like the doc either man, 2 weeks ago I had to go to the emergency room, because my left eye was not working normally(by which I mean it was blurry and I was seeing a light in the top left corner of my left eye only.), and I was feeling odd. Like a little wobbly, not quite faint, but not my normal solid self.

Turns out I had very high blood pressure, now I drink less, smoke less, and take an aspirin in the morning.

I did not even realize how bad I was feeling for how long, until this week. O honestly feel better than I have for about a year. I would never have known if I hadnt gone to the doc.

Point is, they get paid the big bucks for a reason.

Ask around, find a doc you know has a good rep, and make an appointment. It cant hurt, if you dont like what he says get another oppinion.

(This is off topic for a reason, to give "oblvion" a bit of medical advice he seems to need.)

I'm not a doctor, but I know enough about high blood pressure that an aspirin a day is not a fixall. If your BP is that high (over 130 in the states) that is where treatment with meds starts, then you need meds not an aspirin. They are usually very cheap. The aspirin is to help ease the possibility of a stroke or heart attack brought on by the high BP, not a remedy for it.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The pictures are uploading to my email, eta: within the half.

I've uploaded them to my library but they aren't showing up when trying to access them in a thread.

edit on 20-6-2014 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
You should use your insurance. By that I mean you need to go to the doc for anything and everything. Even if it is minor. So you can stock up on the antibiotics they prescribe. You need to be prepared.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join