It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight MH 370 Malaysia Spotted Orbiting the Moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Criticizing all that mess in the press. As nobody have a clue about what happened to the plane.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I'm sorry for being a grumpy guy but what exactly does this video bring to ats ? All I get from this is a joke that really isn't that funny. Also keeping in mind over 200 families are still wanting to know what has happened to their loved ones
edit on 19-6-2014 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: angkory13

Dude...

Not cool.

This could easily be considered very insensitive by persons affected by this tragic disappearance, and I would hope that we could all be a little more empathic about the situation those people find themselves in. Why not make a thread that asks good questions about the process which has so far failed to find the missing aircraft, despite the fact that experts in the field have identified the most likely site of any possible crash, which remains un searched even now?

Why not add something to the discussion, rather than post a video mocking the situation. Even if your intent was to increase awareness of the situation, what it LOOKS like is a video making fun of the entire thing, and I think that is a little inappropriate.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Just trying to get views on your crappy video by posting it here. When did the moon shrink in size?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Or when did a 777 grow in size ? I expect this thread to get 404'd soon

Edit: it's been moved to bts
edit on 19-6-2014 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I don't know that there ever was a plane or passengers.
And neither does anyone else posting in this thread.
So how can you post as tho you do know?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

You should be banned from ATS. Pure garbage.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
There is one place that I know it isn't to found....
Mars.
If it were there, Arken would have spotted it.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Wow but it seems you stirred up the indignant rage from folks that...well I guess are sensitive.
Better not go telling any Abe Lincoln jokes now, it just might hurtez their feelers.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Good god that was one awfully produced video, not very funny either. I get the upset from some members.

Although, what scorns me about the situation is, there are over 200 grieving families and any number of government entities (Malaysia, United States) could tell these families exactly where their people are right now if they wanted to. But they will not -

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype

Although, what scorns me about the situation is, there are over 200 grieving families and any number of government entities (Malaysia, United States) could tell these families exactly where their people are right now if they wanted to. But they will not -

That would be chalking up another run for the bad guys if they did.

I worked with an old Turk who would often say " When you step in the doge sheet, don't try to scrape off, let dry and will blow away".

join