It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIGHT OF HOPE: How to Cleanse Negative Spirits/Energies from your Home/People/items

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Hello ATS posters,

I been along time believer, ATS reader/poster, and scholar of the paranormal. Over the years, I tried to collect and gather info about different ways to cleanse negative spirits/ghosts/energies. I'm not going to convince you either or not ghost/spirits/afterlife is real, because I know for sure they are (personal experiences aside). Every Major religion believes in the afterlife/spirits/ghosts, they all have their own version of spiritual cleansing, or negative energy cleansing. The Christians/Catholics use exorcisms thru prayer/religious artifacts/elemental(holy water) to drive away negative energies(including demonic). Native Americans use Sage/Tobacco to give offerings to the spirits and to cleanse an area of negative energies. The Chinese/Eastern use altar prayers and incenses to also help cleanse and offer prayers to the spirits to move to the afterlife. Even new age beliefs, have cleansing rituals/ghost box traps that help the spirits or negative energies move on/contain them. South/Central American cultures have been known to use Egg cleansing to trap negative energy in the egg and use that as a way to cleanse negative energies. The list goes on and on.

Living in a haunted home/being attacked by negative energies also by curse/voodoo/hexed, is a spiritual battle. It can be a scary/depressing/hopeless thing. Many times people who are attacked/affected by these energies/haunting, feel like they have no way to fight back, How do you punch a ghost/spirit in the face? How do you protect yourself from someone putting some bad voodoo/mojo on you? You can't. Like I said it's a spiritual war. Sometimes, I scour through the internet forums/books/website collecting stories or info on these subject to add to my arsenal of knowledge. I see normal everyday people like you and me, having to deal with kind of stuff. It's very heart breaking. I want you folks that have been affects by these things/energies/haunting that you are not alone, and what you are experience even though rare, is not fake, is not a figment of your imagination, and it is not hopeless. There are ways to fight back, but it starts with you/family/love ones being strong-willed in your faith. Remember when you fight evil you always do it with LOVE/PEACE, not hate/fear/anger/resent/etc.

Below I'm going to list some of the knowledge I've learned over the years, Thank you to all the people who shared this information with me. Now I'm going to share it with you guys.

Central/South American Egg Cleansing:
www.oldstyleconjure.com...

Side Note: I've seen folks on TV use egg cleansing a bunch of times for exorcisms with the body. This ritual works for bad spirits/sickness/bad energies etc. This usually works best with PEOPLE not places/things. Remember, energies can attach themselves to places, people, and objects.

Christian/Catholic Prayer of Protection:

www.traditioninaction.org...
www.drstandley.com...

Side Note: A very powerful prayer, the arch angel Michael was the one who beat the devil and help casted him into hell. It makes sense that all baddies/demonic energies all fear this guy. When your in danger or feel helpless and need spiritual power, saying this prayer is like calling the spiritual Calvary. I've heard folks tell me saying it in latin is even more effective, but truthfully, I believe your faith in the power of the prayer and the Arch Angel Michael w/ power of God is truly what makes this prayer formidable.

Chinese Eastern Altar Ritual(New House Cleansing Using Four Corners Ritual):

shuangxingfu.blogspot.com...

Side Note: Not a lot of information on this ritual, It's a less common ritual. I first heard of this ritual from my mom. basically the ritual involves taking incenses and going from each corner of the entire house, and saying a prayer of cleansing. Very similar to the native American sage cleansing rituals. After going from each corner of the entire house or property. An offering usually food/fruits/paper money is burned and offered to the spirits/energies in the house, telling them to move onto the afterlife or leave the new residence in peace.

Native American/New Age Cleansing/Passing Ritual

www.paganspath.com...
www.beliefnet.com...

Side Note: These rituals are more well known, there is a variety of them all over the internet, some of them are native American in origin like the sage smudging. If you do your own Google searches on the topic a lot of material can be found.

IMPORTANT NOTE: When you perform any type of cleansing ritual/exorcism/spiritual warfare, its going to piss off whatever negative energies are inhabiting your place/person/object. Sometimes these rituals need to be done multiple times for it to be effective, sometimes more spiritual harden people like holy men/faith healers/ white witches etc need to be called in to be the ones to do the rituals.

Also, When doing passing/House cleansing rituals, MAKE SURE TO SEAL THE PLACE YOU CLEANSE OR ELSE THE ENERGY MIGHT JUST MOVE/HIDE IN ANOTHER PLACE IN YOUR HOUSE. VERY IMPORTANT, A LOT OF FOLKS MAKE THIS MISTAKE.

I have some more tips and tricks on this subject, but I'll think I'll save onto some of them for a later post. If you guys have your own or know of your own please post them on this thread, I want this thread to be a light to help folks who are in this kind of trouble/situation. Good luck to everyone who is fighting these sometimes dangerous spiritual battles. May love/peace be on your side.

edit on 18-6-2014 by Nemox42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Flagging so I can read on later.

I am interested in these ceremonies as I can feel bad entities going around my house lately.
Already tried the smudging ceremony, also invited a local priest to my house and he used some holy water and oil to sanctify the house.
Unfortunatelly, it doesn't seem to help so far.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Nemox42

Just one question right now.
The ritual with an egg.
After the ritual, can the egg that was supposed to help you be used for malevolent purposes, i.e. to harm others ?
Like taking the bad/negative energy from you, placing it within the egg itself and then maybe when burried in your neighbour's backyard or alike, transfer the negative energy to the others, in this case...to those neighbours?
Is this possible? You know what I mean...
I found many eggs broken in a strange way in the garden, sometimes burried sometimes just laying on the grass.
I've even started a thread about it a while ago. So I am pretty into this subject, I would say.
Regards
edit on 18-6-2014 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

It might not just be your house, it might be you/family member that the energy is attached too. Make sure when you do the cleansing, to cleanse yourself first and everyone in your house. The Catholics do this by doing the small cross over each person with holy water and saying a prayer. New age folks have said you can cleanse the human body by taking a salt bath. Or like I mention above you can do an old fashion mexican/latin american egg cleansing.

You might need to play detective to figure out the root of the energy, does your house have an old history/ maybe folks passed away there? , any family or you messing with spirit/Ouija boards?, Maybe you recently made a purchase of old estate sell stuff/garage sell stuff that have bad energies attached to it.

Remember energies can attach to places,people,things. I once had a ATS poster retell me a story of how, she came across a pair of old pants, that had an old man's energy attached to it. The apparition appeared to her and she had no clue who it was until she found out about the history of the pants. So yea, when folks pass on, they get attached to pants as well.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
You can read my story here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And here the smudging ceremony thing also covers some details regarding my situation, i.e. Wooden tribals masks and sculptures from all around the World bought as gifts, now a part of my house decoration and furniture

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It would be awesome if you could elaborate on that one.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I haven't heard anyone trying anything like that, but then again I'm not from Latin descent so I'm not all that familiar with that part of the culture. I don't see why not though, It seems to me the evil energy is trapped into the egg. I've heard stories of folks saying that once they break the egg open, there usually something yucky inside (that represents the bad energy). Then it needs to be properly disposed.

I could see how someone who wanted to hex/voodoo/curse someone could easily just take the egg with bad energy and just place it and give it to someone else. African/South Voodoo works very similar so I've been told, folks can create hex bags/or cursed bags and place them at a person's home to cast bad energy on them.

runesoup.com...

I be very careful messing with this stuff, this breaks into the realm of dark spiritual stuff. When you mess with this stuff, it usually comes back and bites you in the ass. There are evil spirits/demonic entities/deities out in the hidden veil that are waiting for people to mess with this stuff so they can find a way to mess with you.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I read your post about the stuff happening in your house necrose, some of it is classic signs of demonic activity. I'm not saying It is a demon because I'm not a demonlogist. Disembodied voices, scratches, apparition sightings, weird noises, bad dreams, the feeling of depression, etc. From what I do know about demon stuff, I know that demons attack the mind, body, and soul.

If it really is a demon haunting you or your place, it would be effecting those three categories. The feeling of depression, negative thoughts, suicidal thought, violent thoughts, are all signs of it attack your mind. Being scratched, seeing apparitions, hearing animal noises, smelling bad odors that come from no where, is attach the body.

What I recommend you do Necrose, is the next time you feel this thing around you...keep a white candle in the house. Place one in each room if you want, and when this thing is around you light the candle, It has to be WHITE CANDLE. Then start spouting the Arch Angel Michael prayer. If this thing is demonic in nature, doing this will piss it off/scare it away. The White candle is a very powerful artifact, that represents protection/peace.

Remember when your fighting this thing, love/peace/will-power must be in your heart. Be strong and firm, but don't hate/fear/resent this thing, it's what feeds it. Don't give it any power.

Also, The scratches you received. Was it one Long scratch or Three scratches? If it keeps attacking you when your asleep(thats when your most vulnerable) place rock salt around or under your mattress. The stuff is like walking on broken glass to them, they won't mess with you as much with salt around you. So you can sleep. I hope this helps you in some way. Good luck.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Can't you just eat the egg and poop it out into the toilet the next day?

These sound almost like exorcism techniques.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I think that sorta defeats the purpose of placing the bad energies in the egg in the first place, if you end up eating it again. But yea when i eat too many boiled eggs, I always gotta take a crap afterwards. Hope that helps.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
From my experience most cleanses fail because most view clensing as moving energies from inside to outside while failing to realize they should move them down and not out.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Not sure what you mean by down. Do you mean? Trying to send the demonic energy back to hell?

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

From What I can perceive with these kind of cleansing, the person or people doing the cleansing have to be spiritually strong willed, especially against really troublesome energies. Sometimes it takes two-three or a team of holy men all working together to just do one cleansing. Then it has to be done multiple times. There many stories of catholic priests having multiple sessions with people that are afflicted. No one said they were going to give up so easily, it's a fight for your soul. Would you give up so easily?

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Nemox42 Some may call it hell but it is a place that is not part of this place. When doing a seal of the place the doors and windows are sealed but never the floor. Anytime someone tries to free a spirit that is trapped they always send them up. The truth is the bad ones come from below and just sealing a specific house lets them just move or hang out for a minute until the hype is gone then come on back in. Personally i just like to let them know of what level i am at and then no more problems. One easy trick is just a simple drawn out humm. At the right tone it will create a burning sensation for them. Those problem sites that nothing ever works getting rid of something terrible can be cleared by creating a mental vortex upside down in the hotspot during clensing. If it is really bad just mention my name.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Dear Necrose - this is classic demonic activity.

Reading your past post you mentioned having a tarot deck in your house. This alone is a doorway to the spiritual world. I speak as a Christian and don't mean to be offensive to any other beliefs but in my faith tarot cards allow spirits to speak to you. As a Christian the only spirits there are are demons. You must get rid of it if you want relief.

Also regarding the masks. They come from other places, other places of rituals and other beliefs. These could easily have evil attached to them. You don't know their history. Even a simple antique can have evil attached to it.

With your curiosity into strange events and stories and collecting such stories this can often lead one down the path to occult type stuff. These also can open doorways.

The fact that you have so many things going on that are doorways to the unknown - you could be looking at a combination of things altogether or a few. In my opinion if you truly want to get rid of this evil you must get rid of these items. If you don't want to destroy them then I suppose you're only other alternative is to give them away but do you really want to subject the next victim, I mean person to the same torture? You are aware now and so therefore have a responsibility.

We are surrounded by the supernatural. There is a raging battle going on around us and again in my Christian belief: God wants you and so does the devil. But the devil doesn't really want you. He just wants to destroy you and laugh in God's face.

You are an atheist. So I don't know how much saying prayers is going to help you. If anything you may just tick off the evil entity and it may get worse. You have had a priest bless the house - awesome. But again it's you living in the house and you don't believe.

Don't know about the other methods that others are recommending. I suppose you could try them but if it doesn't help then may I recommend getting to know Jesus? If you are a believer you have the authority to kick any evil out of your home. But don't try it if you're not a believer, this could be dangerous for you. Right now the evil entity is laughing at you and it sounds like it's playing games. I don't mean this in a light hearted way either.

I don't mean to scare you. You have nothing to fear if Jesus is on your side. If you are scared and don't know what else to do I do recommend calling on the name of Jesus. Evil hates the name of Jesus and must flee which is why I would encourage you to become a believer. I don't say that to pressure you or to push my beliefs on you - I"m just saying this is usually the ultimate answer for us believers. Please, I truly do not mean any offence.

I'm here if you need. I will pray for you in the meantime.
edit on 18/6/14 by ccseagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Very interesting. It makes senses, seeing as the floor or even your ceiling might not be sealed. The idea I see from alot of folks who practice cleansing is making sure invoke in their prayer, "that is area is now sealed from all bad/negative energies, and only happy,peace,love, serenity is allowed in this specific location. I've learned of many horror stories of spirits/ghosts, just moving to the basement, attic, or closet. And those are the places that might have been missed, from the cleansing/blessing. Then afterwards when all the positive energies die down, they just return.

This Humm vibration is very interesting concept, can you share a bit more with the ATS readers about it. In a lot of cultures, chants/prayers,drums etc have been used in spiritual rituals as well. It makes alot of sense that noise would be a big factor to the spiritual realm.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ccseagull

I think you were referring to necrose, I'm not the one with haunting problem right now. I was just pointing out a few things to him. Frankly, I believe all major religions have some sort of passing/blessing/protection ritual behind this stuff, and for you to say the only one that works is christian/Catholic is bull crap really. Folks have been practicing these rituals long before christian Catholics been around. It got the job done before and it gets the job done now, or else folks wouldn't bother using it. Don't think that only Christians/Catholics have a monopoly in the spiritual arena. Even though i must admit God/ Jehovah/ Yahweh/Allah has a lot of folks on his side. If you know anything about religious history, Christians, Catholics, Jews, And Muslim really all worship the same God.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
"You are an atheist. So I don't know how much saying prayers is going to help you."

ROFL that's such a low blow. So even people are atheist don't deserve a prayer? I'm not saying you're close minded or brainwashed, but it's something good to look at things from outside the box. As much I believe or seem to believe in all this stuff, I still believe in science, sometimes.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

In my understanding it's not physical sealing you need to be concerned about so much.

When cleansing a place I have had the most success with filling it with my own Spiritual presence or that of the highest. I liken it to imagining the energy around you...a bubble that can be shrunk or enlarged depending on your mood and influence, simply enlarge the aura to encompass the area then will fully cleanse yourself spiritually of the offence.

If it is helpful to make the mood or focus your spirituality and bring it to the forefront then add candles, hand made talismans, etc to the mix.

For the not spiritually connected I advise a good salting (duration...till it's clean) in every corner , crevice and on or near every window/opening and simple prayer.

Folks don't realize their footprint often enough, in spiritual terms the living flesh holds the keys in this carnation, the spirits can be seen and felt how we choose. It's a matter of taking the reins so to speak in ones own existence.

Let instinct rule a little more when negative energy surrounds or harasses you(never to violence) it's sound advise.

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I put a bubble of pure white light around my home and family. In my mind nothing but love and goodness can pass through, and no negative can stay inside. You need to be strong and realize the only power they have is what you give. I see the shadows lurking on the outside, but there is no way in.
Man that sounds insane, but it is what it is.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

My apologies Nemox42 - yup, got the name wrong.

Well as I said I explained I'm a Christian and so that's the viewpoint I'm providing. Also apologized ahead of time so as to not offend. So I don't think we need to get into any arguments or go back and forth on this any more.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join