It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIGHT OF HOPE: How to Cleanse Negative Spirits/Energies from your Home/People/items

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
If your trying to cleanse the place, you can use rock salt (the kind you use for ice cream), and salt every inch of your property. Redo this every week, for as long as needed. After you rock salt each room, make sure you say a passing prayer and to say a prayer to seal the place. You will need to seal all the entrances/windows/etc in your property, you can do this with holy oil/Myrrh you probably can buy this online. Before you do any of this stuff make sure to cleanse yourself first and anyone else in property first before trying to cleanse the place. You almost got to treat this thing like a infection disease, clean yourself first of negative energies before you try to clean your place.

Another good deterrent is garlic. My grandma use to use Garlic clove ropes and just place them at the entrance to our driveway, doing stuff like that not only protect you from the negative spirits, but it also suppose to protect you from folks who have any ill will towards you.

If you are open to the new age stuff, you could try black tourmaline, Black tourmaline is a very powerful crystal used for protection/converting negative energies. I've heard of stories of folks placing black tourmaline stones around their house to help ward off negative energies. I've also seen folks carry black tourmaline as a way to protect themselves from bad energies. You can buy these online as well. Make sure you cleanse and charge your crystal regularly if you do decide to buy one. I usually do this by imagining pure intense white light imbue into my crystal, you also want to program it by putting intent into your crystal.
edit on 20-6-2014 by Nemox42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Nemox42

Thank you for your thread!

I'm bookmarking this to send to the members on my paranormal thread who ask for help when they need to do a cleansing.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

Thank you for your thread!

I'm bookmarking this to send to the members on my paranormal thread who ask for help when they need to do a cleansing.

Don't thank me. Thank the folks who shared this info with me in the first place, All I did was put it together in a thread. This stuff was always already there. Good luck and God Bless.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I am sorry that it has taken me so long to get back to you, wanting to be able to find this when I got a moment to come back to it, was a lot of the reason for my original comment. :

In reply as to what is going on, I have lived here for a long time and being prone to depression, and having some negative experiences and people in here, I am afraid that the energy has just really built up to the point where I am having a VERY hard time overcoming it and even getting up the energy to do anything about it. almost like trying to walk through water. Really starting to feel trapped here. I think that maybe it has become self protective, me taking SO LONG to get back to this thread is just one example, I had every intention on getting back earlier.

There have been a couple of instances of "something"? flashes of light out of the corner of my eye, But mostly it is the negative atmosphere that I feel has become almost too much of a struggle for me to combat.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Thanks for the nice read, it's good to see some people are studying the afterlife. There is however a greater battle involving many spirits from different homeworlds. It would be great if humanity would realize this and unite and be with other homeworlds instead of the trend of keeping people unaware and opting for silence instead of training every man woman and child. But until then we are left with those in power playing out their own games with poor souls made to become demons.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: gypsycat

I am sorry that it has taken me so long to get back to you, wanting to be able to find this when I got a moment to come back to it, was a lot of the reason for my original comment. :

In reply as to what is going on, I have lived here for a long time and being prone to depression, and having some negative experiences and people in here, I am afraid that the energy has just really built up to the point where I am having a VERY hard time overcoming it and even getting up the energy to do anything about it. almost like trying to walk through water. Really starting to feel trapped here. I think that maybe it has become self protective, me taking SO LONG to get back to this thread is just one example, I had every intention on getting back earlier.

There have been a couple of instances of "something"? flashes of light out of the corner of my eye, But mostly it is the negative atmosphere that I feel has become almost too much of a struggle for me to combat.

Is the cause of depression a spiritual/paranormal cause or is it a regular cause? Sometimes when life doesn't go the way we want too, or things that happen to our live affect us emotional, those can be causes for depression. If its a spiritual cause, I recommend smudging saging your house and you especially. If there are negative/bad energies stifling your home or you, the smudging should help soften up the energy. Repeat weekly as necessary. Open windows in your house to get sunlight in, get outta the house more and enjoy the sunlight. Sunlight itself is a power to overcome darkness.

If it feels like the air is thick with past event drama, maybe from the previous owners of the house. Take some water and bleach and scrub down the walls and floor, when your doing this thing of all the negative stuff that was there before being washed away when your cleaning.

If you still think this is a spiritual/paranormal cause, new age crystals have been known to block/counter/convert negative energies, including depression/bad mojo/bad negative energies. In a earlier post, I mention Black tourmaline to a poster. Black tourmaline has been known to help with protection, depression, converting negative energies into good ones. You can buy these crystals online, and you should carry them wherever you go, sorta like a trinket charm.

If its a normal cause for the depression (lost of a love one, Lost your job, etc) then it just takes looking at life differently. Frankly, Depression is negative thoughts bombarding your brain and mind. It can be caused by a chemical imbalance in your brain. Some folks might tell you to take anti-depression pills etc, I really don't recommend that, because in the end the pills really add to the problem.

What I do recommend if its normal depression, is to just have positive reinforcement of thoughts, when people get depressed, they do things like doubt themselves, they put themselves down etc. You need to think of yourself as worthy, when the bad thoughts steep in your head, counter the thoughts with opposite good thoughts. It's almost like brainwashing yourself to be positive. I know this all sounds stupid, but it works. This stuff is actually a psychology method for positive thought process, which is cognitive behavioral therapy. Tell yourself you are great, you are worthy, tell yourself that the things you normal stress out about, you have no control over so you need to let go.

"letting go" was the one thing that brought me out of depression. Somethings in life you just can't have control over. Somethings in life you just have to tough out and cherish the stuff you can have control over.

Defeat the negative thoughts with positive ones. Soon one day you realize that you aren't depress anymore, that life is worth living, that instead of spending all this time being sad, you could just enjoy the short time we have on this earth. Depression then won't have such a strong hold on you, then you realize that it is YOU who has the power to control if you're happy or not. Be strong, God Bless and Good Luck.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 22-6-2014 by Nemox42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnnyjoe1979
Thanks for the nice read, it's good to see some people are studying the afterlife. There is however a greater battle involving many spirits from different homeworlds. It would be great if humanity would realize this and unite and be with other homeworlds instead of the trend of keeping people unaware and opting for silence instead of training every man woman and child. But until then we are left with those in power playing out their own games with poor souls made to become demons.

It's a spiritual war out there, my friend. We are out in the front lines. I think it was Edmund Burke that said, "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing". If you do nothing, then the evil will win, but it's a battle for our soul, something we all can't afford to lose.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I have struggled with depression for a long time now. I know the things I need to do to come out the other side,and I have done that. This time it seems like the atmosphere/energy/mojo of the house is fighting me, fighting it. Probably need to cleanse me, then do a good cleansing of the house. But to be honest with you, from where I am sitting right now, that just seems like SOOOOO much
Getting out of the house can/does help when I can make myself do it. But as soon as I come back home, it washes right back over me.

Thanks for your post and for answering mine. I am going to quit whining now and try to do something

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: gypsycat

I have struggled with depression for a long time now. I know the things I need to do to come out the other side,and I have done that. This time it seems like the atmosphere/energy/mojo of the house is fighting me, fighting it. Probably need to cleanse me, then do a good cleansing of the house. But to be honest with you, from where I am sitting right now, that just seems like SOOOOO much
Getting out of the house can/does help when I can make myself do it. But as soon as I come back home, it washes right back over me.

Thanks for your post and for answering mine. I am going to quit whining now and try to do something

The act of forcing yourself to go out and do things that you normally too depressed or have anxiety about doing, is all part of the battle with depression. About 1 in 10 people in our country suffers from depression. That's about 31 million people in the US alone that suffers from some form of depression at any given time. I've had my own battles with depression as well, It's not an easy battle and at times I felt that there was no hope. But I'm here to tell you are wrong, there is always hope.

Like I said a good sage cleansing of you and your home regularly, will definitely help. In fact, After you sage cleanse yourself and your home I can almost guarantee you feel a lot better. Almost as if the mood in you and your place will feel lighter, open up windows and shades in your house, let the sunlight in, eliminate the dark gloomy atmosphere. But it's up too you gyspycat, to keep yourself from slipping back into the depression, you have to mentally be strong or else it all just going to come back.

Also you aren't whining, gyspycat. This thread is meant to help people, depression/anxiety/fears are all real demons. They might not be physical manifestations of demons, but they are none the less demons we have to face inside ourselves every single day. Don't be hard on yourself. I find out that people who are depressed a lot usually seem to be the hardest on themselves. Good luck, gyspycat.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Do not underestimate the power of the light. Some of the posters on this thread have mention the power of your inner light. It is almost as if the light acts like a spiritual shield or barrier. I notice some new age cleansing rituals use the concept of the light to cleanse areas and protect themselves but also as a way to push out the negative energies. If any ATS posters can share more information or idea of what this light really is, how we can project it out, how to control the light, etc it would really help broaden some items in here and hopefully help people who are in need of this information. Thank you.

Is this light the light of God or could it a reflection of your own spiritual willpower?
www.streamsministries.com...

edit on 29-6-2014 by Nemox42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2014 by Nemox42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Every so often I come across folks on this forum, that ask questions that this thread was meant to help folks with. I'm going to be bumping it from time to time, in hopes that people don't have to scan through pages of the forum to find this thread. Thank you and god bless.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Bump, hope someone else finds this thread useful.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I'm planning to add some more info on this subject in a new post soon on this same thread, so ATS readers stay tune.
edit on 11-10-2014 by Nemox42 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join