It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beheaded chicken found in backyard and more. Strange things happening afterwards.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Ok, so I want to ask if anyone has ever encountered such thing and seriously, does Anyone know What it might mean?

I don't know much about ocultism and rituals...so bare with me.

First off, i live in a mid-sized town on a street full of strange people.

Approx. a month ago I found a beheaded chicken in my backyard.
It was burried in a sort of a glass cabinet for tomatoes and vegetable, which is locked and cannot be opened by any animal. It must have been a human or a trained chimpanzee. (LOL)
The chicken was beheaded, i think it's been done by a knife or an axe...
The body was more like wet and it seemed like it has been put into whitewash or some white paint.
It had been burried in a way it was easily spotted.
I didnt touch it with my hands as I knew it may be cursed or something so I carefully put it into a sort of bowl.

I asked a couple of friends and we decided that I should burn it...
I tried...i tried gasoline, acetone, whatever...it didnt burn!!

We made a big fire...it didnt burn, then it disappeared into ashes after we added another gallons of gasoline which literally exploded, however even after that I think i could see the bones...maybe it was just my imagination, But who knows?

The thing is that me and my family have always found eggs, dead animals (especially birds) or other weird stuff in our garden/backyard, however we never actually payed attention to it.
My parents were really ignorant to such things when I was young, yet I grew up and I feel like something is wrong with this place.

We have always had unexplainable diseases or phenomena happening.
Many members of my family have some strange form of cancer or other rare disease.
Also, I had ringing in either one or both ears...it's low-pitched humming voice.
I had it checked and my doctor said that everything is alright. Which is weird!

It's like people are watching us, like if we were something bad...it's like i don't know..But i feel really bad when i walk along my Street in the night on my own. The dogs in the neighbourhood bark at me like I am something they want to kill.
since i was a little boy i couldnt fall asleep, a kind of insomnia ... Moreover, we are really anxious at Home, gets better when we move out for a while, yet the anxiety or depression never goes away completely.
I have never found true love, nor have I found the happiness here.

Since I found that chicken, my parents have been in fights/arguments almost every day.
As an Adult I made quite impressive relationships with other people, yet I have only a couple of good friends.
However I find them weird lately, like they don't like me or something, I know ...I've always felt that sort of alienation...the vast majority of people here on ATS feel like that, just because we are different. i do get that, But still they seem strange. I don't talk to them anymore.
I'd like to add that I've seen electronics in my car going haywire.

Ok, and i am hearing strange voices on the premises sometimes ... That may or may not be my fantasy.

About the paranormal, my grandma has woken up because she felt a hand (not human - more like the Greys) on her chest, then she started to scream and took the hand off her, and the hand suddenly disappeared.
Then she did swear she saw a man (really tall man) in the corner of her room many times before.
I had only one experience last year, when i woke up with the strange marks/cuts on my body, especially the neck, shoulders and upper arms ...
It seemed like it was done with a razor.
I tried scratch myself and it was obvious i could NOT have done it with my nails.

I am thinking...the greys??

Plus, i have many many unexplainable illnesses i don't want to mention right now.

Is this hoodoo? Voodoo? Ocultism? Santeria? Or are the greys or maybe The shadow people visiting us?!

Who the hell sacrifices animals for malevolent purposes?
Is it a curse or something?

Please answer.
edit on 10-5-2014 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
i would think someone either put a curse on you or you are being contacted by something from another dimension who doesn't know how to write a note. try a smudging ceremony

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Put up a video recorder, then get revenge.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IseeThroughYourBS
Put up a video recorder, then get revenge.

I've been hearing voices once, i opened the window, i heard "it" jumping the fence..But i couldnt See it...it was like someone Wearing an invisible cloak..really strange, i felt like it's there...yet it was not, still... I could hear the sound like you jump the fence and the fence bends forth and then back ...or like if you were wearing baggy trousers and you would catch the upper part of the fence with your crotch... If you know what I mean...

I've been thinking about using "Manything" App for iPhones which can be set to fire a flash and take a photo either by sound or a movement... Maybe I should give it a try.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

We made a big fire...it didnt burn, then it disappeared into ashes
a reply to: Necrose
is that my cue?
queu
quieu
i can say you might have crazy neighbours
or youre crazy

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku

We made a big fire...it didnt burn, then it disappeared into ashes
is that my cue?
queu
quieu
i can say you might have crazy neighbours
or youre crazy

Yeah, after the gallon full of gasoline exploded within the already set pieces of wood and stuff ...i couldnt find the exact place of the body of that chicken ...i could merely guess..however it was vague due to the dust and ashes.

My friend said that you can't burn the cursed objects as they possess some sort of a protection.

(post by Rikku removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Hey Necrose,

Does your yard back up to any parks or vacant land? Rural, Suburban, Urban? Any interesting odd buildings or cemeteries in your area? How about German shepherds? Anyone in your family or do any of your neighbors own one?

Chickens give off a Santeria vibe to me.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
**ENOUGH**

Stop the bickering NOW, and get back on topic.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
If you're telling the truth about the headless bird, then it could be a curse.

the thing with curses, is that they only do as much damage as you let them.

now you know about it, you just have to choose not to believe in it.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Whether curses, evil, greys, etc. exist or not... it is irrelevant.

You still make daily choices, and only you can let some arbitrary circumstances (such as the appearance of headless chicken, dead birds, increase in arguements, illness, etc) effect your decisions.

You actualised the whole situaion by treating the chicken remains differently than any other piece of detrirtus... it's kind of like children scaring themselves with a fantasy.

Unless you're bored and are just looking for something to occupy your time (go for it if you are, the creative mind is wonderfully terrible thing to taste), igonore any "occult" fantasies and move on with your life.

;-j
Cheers

edit on 10-5-2014 by puzzlesphere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I have to say I know of something similar.

Someone close to me used to live in a house which was sold around 15 years ago in a Large UK city.

Very odd occurrences happened there, radio's playing 1930's music whilst not plugged in, a baby died, footsteps were heard regularly on the stairs with nobody in the house, sleep paralysis, weird marks on bodies when awaking from sleep.

Very odd indeed, I am glad I haven't experienced this myself, however the person whom had first hand experience is someone I trust deeply, I know it is not made up, by the persons integrity, tone of voice and uncomfortable look on their face when telling me this.

I hope everything stays okay, but I would recommend selling the house and moving.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Is it possible that someone who knows you & your beliefs may have decided to play a nasty prank on you with that beheaded chicken? About the failure of the chicken to burn: the flammable liquids may have burnt off before setting enough of the chicken's body on fire in order to reduce it to ash.

Anyway, as someone already said, if it's a curse, choose not to believe in it to rob it of its power. And if it's a rather mean-spirited practical joke, don't give 'em the satisfaction of reacting openly to it.

<<   2  3 >>

join