It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beheaded chicken found in backyard and more. Strange things happening afterwards.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
- Properly Smudge the house and yard.
- Get holy water and blessed salt. Be generous with spreading it around after smudging. And put the salt across the door jams and window sills after smudging.
- Get blessed St. Benedict medals (blessed with Exorcism blessing) and put them in the yard at the corners.
- Put video cameras up to catch the human element that has to be at work putting that stuff in your yard. Prosecute any trespassers.

Otherwise .... sell. Peace of mind is the most important thing.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1

originally posted by: Necrose
a reply to: Meldionne1
I don't know any sage personally :/

It's a smudging process using the herbs "sage" ...creates positive energy flow.

Oh, you mean Salvia

I thought you were talking about some profoundly wise/experienced person.
edit on 13-5-2014 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
thanks, I'll give it a try next month!

originally posted by: FlyersFan
- Get blessed St. Benedict medals (blessed with Exorcism blessing) and put them in the yard at the corners.

Can you elaborate on this one? Where can I get these and what is that Exorcism blessing?
Frankly, as an atheist ...I am not really savvy.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

I'm sorry bud! I didn't mean for you to feel mocked or anything. To me it is a very interesting story that very well could have some kind of crazy truth hidden in the details and connection you may not be aware of. Surely the truth is not as crazy as what I speculated, but there is definitely something fishy going on there... I intended or hoped you might get a kick out of my post but I realize how easy it is to have misunderstandings online... I do realize it's not really a joking matter and so I apologize and hope that this comes to safe and happy conclusion for you and your loved ones.

Thanks for sharing bud!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

wait are you saying salvia is sagebrush? i do not know a lot about either except I've heard that the smoke from burning sage can help to prevent you from sweating... i guess some people may not want to sweat out the key ingredient in certain fungal substances they ingested in order to prolong the desired result from ingesting them.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470
Well, me too. I see strange things happening every day.
Yesterday I've seen pretty weird stuff going on in the suburbs. This is a topic for a different thread though.
Anyways, thank you for your response.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

wait are you saying salvia is sagebrush? i do not know a lot about either except I've heard that the smoke from burning sage can help to prevent you from sweating... i guess some people may not want to sweat out the key ingredient in certain fungal substances they ingested in order to prolong the desired result from ingesting them.

gosh, now I'm lost
ok, let's use Apple's dictionary look-up service

Sagebrush
Sagebrush is a common name applied generally to several woody and herbaceous species of plants in the genus Artemisia.

sage |sāj| noun
An aromatic plant with grayish-green leaves that are used as a culinary herb, native to southern Europe and the Mediterranean.
[Salvia officinalis, family Labiatae.]

but also =
short for sagebrush.
ORIGIN Middle English: from Old French sauge, from Latin salvia ‘healing plant,’ from salvus ‘safe.’

and ALSO :
Sage
A sage is a person of profound wisdom.

fair enough, everyone is correct

I am not really into herbs to be honest & my finals are knocking on the door, thus I'll take a deeper look into this next month. Maybe I should give a try and see how it works out.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

You offer a lot of interesting details, and the case does seem strange. Before I offer an opinion, would you mind sharing your beliefs? It's difficult to know how to approach such an issue without knowing those. If you don't wish to, I understand.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

oh no it's not salvia. salvia is completely different than smudge

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

You offer a lot of interesting details, and the case does seem strange. Before I offer an opinion, would you mind sharing your beliefs? It's difficult to know how to approach such an issue without knowing those. If you don't wish to, I understand.

I believe that we are the Universe experiencing itself. Basically the Alan Watts' theory of life. I believe that the purpose of life is just to be alive and to live in a present moment. I believe that making plans is of no use for people unable to live completely in present. Carpe Diem. I believe that death is only a door, one closes...another opens. I believe that we didn't come to this world, we came out of it, like a wave from the ocean.You are a function of what the whole universe is doing in the same way that a wave is a function of what the whole ocean is doing.I believe that western religions exist merely to serve as a mass hypnosis. Study-Work-Pay Taxes-Save for Old Age-Die model practiced by "the West" is rubbish. As you can see below every of my posts, "I believe there is a another world waiting for us, a better world" as David Mitchell adaquatelly put it.
Yet, I believe this world we call reality or time/space is either a holographic projection or some 4+ dimensional QM stuff or just a thought. And even maybe just a dream-like experience we are not aware of because the dream is always strange only when you wake up.
I believe time doesn't exist as we can't have any other experience than present experience. I believe we are not solid objects, as far as atoms are 99,9999% empty space, we are pure energy.
What you are basically, deep, deep down, far, far in, is simply the fabric and structure of existence itself. So, say in Hindu mythology, they say that the world is the drama of God.
So in this idea, then, everybody is fundamentally the ultimate reality. Not God in a politically kingly sense, but God in the sense of being the self, the deep-down basic whatever there is.
Energy can be either good or bad, has its ups and downs...like waves. The demons/ghosts/magic can be just a different form of energy, which we cannot comprehend with our senses. So I believe that other entities can enter our 3D world which is maybe just a computer simulation and their presence is maybe just a glitch in a SIMS-like version of the world.
So basically it's buddhism/taoism/hinduism/holographic universe/multiple universes/string theory and atheism mixed together.
I believe that we are all one and we are bound to others. And these forces existed long before we were born and will continue after we perish.
In terms of aliens and UFO stuff, I do believe they exist and that they've been here long before us. Maybe they are our engineers and we are their products, still... the complex existence is as what I stated before, regardless of human existence on earth.

"As Above So Below"

Hopefully, this answered your question.
edit on 15-5-2014 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2014 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
UPDATE://
Found another egg today.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
- Properly Smudge the house and yard.
- Get holy water and blessed salt. Be generous with spreading it around after smudging. And put the salt across the door jams and window sills after smudging.
- Put video cameras up to catch the human element that has to be at work putting that stuff in your yard. Prosecute any trespassers.

Otherwise .... sell. Peace of mind is the most important thing.

Hey man! I'm gonna need some help with the smudging ceremony, can you please come over here and type me some suggestion as you seem savvy?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I'm going to try and generalise here.
In the UK there is such a thing known as 'Egging'. Usually around Halloween, if young people don't get a treat when they go door knocking they will 'egg' your door or windows. People have also been known to 'egg' our MP's here

Eggs are used because they are trying to 'egg' you into a reaction/argument.

As to your headless chicken. If it was covered in paint.....a lot if not all paints have an flame retardant ingredient added to it for safety reasons, so your chicken being well dowsed in paint would not burn initially.

When odd and peculiar things start happening around us and within our own 'space' in particular, two things start happening.
1. we start seeing other weird things that we start linking in to the main weirdness. Usually they are not related in any way shape or form.
2. because we start seeing these extra things we start getting stressed. The more stress, the more our health deteriorates. Ultimately we blame our declining health on these 'curses'......and so begins the downward spiral, and it becomes more and more difficult to remain detached and step back and evaluate each individual occurrence.

By all means try smudging, I smudge on a regular basis. I use various herbs or more often essential oil or resins. I select the ones I need to use depending on what I need to do. HOWEVER, doing this does not necessarily return a curse to its source, and that is what you need to do here.

First, as one poster has already said, but I will put it more bluntly....laugh in the face of the curse. It cannot harm you unless you let it. Being British with a warped sense of humour, I would start leaving things lying around that would signal I am doing things not to repel any curse (that would show fear), but that I too am setting my own curses, put the bejesus up them. Invent your own...the British scarecrow comes to mind here. Do some digging on the internet...you'll find them.
Leave them in plain sight.....send them off wondering what the hell's going on, but be clever enough that when they do their research they find it's some sort of spell cast not a blocking. But when you set your 'traps' do it with the purest intent from your heart....no malice. Things might get a little weirder for a while, but you and your family will soon start laughing.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose
Where can I get these and what is that Exorcism blessing?

IF you decide you want to - St. Benedict Medal with Exorcist Blessing. Single St. Benedict Medals .. or these BULK - 15$ . They come unblessed. You'd have to take them to a catholic monastery and ask the priest to put an exorcism blessing on them. Then you can put them around your house and on the grounds. I might be able to point you in the direction of a monastery close to you ... if you wish to U2U me and tell me approximately where you live (like what city). Or you can look it up yourself. A conservative Catholic monastery. (like Our Lady of the Angels in Irondale, AL ... or Our Lady of Solitude in Tonopah, AZ)

edit on 5/28/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
He's from Slovakia....I believe I read somewhere.
Slavik Mythology
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Yeah, angelchemuel is right, I'm from Europe, not the US.
But thanks! I'll try to get the medals.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Sage is a technique..not a person. Take a bundle of dried sage and light it .blow it out..and smudge your walls . Every corner of every room. It is a cleanser .look it up, google it for directions.

edit on 31-5-2014 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I use sage...the herb sage ...to smudge and cleanse the air, energy and anything bad in. Y home , cat or anywhere. It works!

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   
>>> Sounds like Santa Ria /voodoo religion and they either did try to hex you or were just lazy and wanted to dispose of the chicken as easily as possible. Are any of your neighbors spanish or caribbean born? Then again, some whack jobs are into devil worship and didn't Hillary joke about sacrificing a chicken to Moloch( some say by a chicken meant ... a child). So you may have REAL crazies to deal with. Or maybe it was done to cast a protection spell on you so you may have a well meaning screwball. Almost every year we read in the news how animal carcasses are dumped in cemeteries. Chickens usually, sometimes goats. Again, they do their weird religion and just get lazy cleaning up.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join