It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Commit Murder Caught on Video: Daniel Saenz handcuffed and shot by El Paso Police Officer

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Not a whole lot to say other than any person other than a cop pulls that trigger, they are spending good time in a federal pen.

Because hes a cop, he'll get a paid vacation and a commendation.

Jackboots. Pathetic.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Thats just really bad training and inept police work. Nobody should be that incompetent. Theres no excuse for it either.

I'm thinking the cop was so stupid that he thought he was grabbing his taser and grabbed his gun instead. That's 1st degree manslaughter at the minimum anyway you look at it.

But the fact is inescapable that the cop was 1. stupid. Like literally not very smart. 2. trained like crap by an imbecile who doesn't know what the hell they are doing or teaching ,and was probably a little bit slow too.

Pathetic and sad. So much for being competent with a firearm. Some professionals.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: captaintyinknots

That's something most people don't consider.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Once again, a horrible murder is committed at the hand of a cop while his colleagues are complicit. However, groups of employees act horrible in many places of employment. It gets noticed more when people's lives and livelihood are at stake.

Have you not seen a gang like hostility toward customers at a place where you've worked? I have. I don't know what causes this or how long it's been going on. I can only try to change it when it occurs in my presence.
edit on 27-6-2014 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join