It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we talk about Isis?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
With the terror group ISIS in the news I am wondering about Isis the Egyptian goddess.

Some websites say that Isis is the nurturing, mothering life bringing goddess. Also, they say she is the Crone of Death. Erich Neumann talks a lot about the Great Mother and her two sides of creation and destruction.

The Isis story mentions three numbers.... Osiris is torn into 14 pieces, Isis finds 13 pieces while accompanied by 7 scorpions.

Obviously, these are numbers that fall into that category of mystical numbers. They are related to the Moon and the week. I am thinking that the terror group ISIS is manufactured by some intel group or groups in order to destabilize the region and beg more military action while putting Obama in the spotlight. I am definitely looking for ISIS to align with the 40-week cycle.

Can anybody post up some deep information??

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: XXX777

Queen of Heaven was a title given to a number of ancient sky goddesses in the ancient Mediterranean and Near East, in particular Anat, Isis, Innana, Astarte, Hera and possibly Asherah (by the prophet Jeremiah). Elsewhere, Nordic Frigg also bore this title. In Greco-Roman times Hera, and her Roman aspect Juno bore this title. Forms and content of worship varied. In modern times, the title Queen of Heaven is used by Catholics and Orthodox Christians for Mary.

Sumer Inanna was hailed as "Queen of Heaven" in the 3rd millennium BC. In Akkad to the north, she was worshipped later as Ishtar. In the Sumerian Descent of Inanna, when Inanna is challenged at the outermost gates of the underworld, she replies

I am Inanna, Queen of Heaven,
On my way to the East.

Her cult was deeply embedded in Mesopotamia and among the Canaanites to the west.

1 cannot imagine why that name is chosen. Atleast they didn't use INANNA.

Maybe the name is associated with the rebirth of IRAQ in some way. The human psyche has its hidden agenda @ times...
edit on 6/18/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Google ISIS and you'll be amazed at how many companies / organizations use the acronym.

"Isis" stands for The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. Nothing more nothing less.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
They & associated should hope they are not marked for using that acronym in ways not thought of...

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: minusinfinity

/chuckles
..like those major corporations who "somehow" manage to snag a 555 street address, etc?
there's an mp3 titled "corporate numerology" that sheds more light on this..

isis is everything & more you're talking about here
she's part of the trinity
which is also the hegelian dialectic of thesis, antithesis & synthesis
which ought to speak for itself in this context (an attempt at reformatting something)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Isis is mother of Horace. Horace is reincarnation/resurrection of Osiris. Osiris is Nimrod. Nimrod is Apollyon the antichrist. The middle eastern struggle with ISIS will birth the kingdom of the Antichrist (eye of Horace on $1 bill). The 13 layer pyramid began in 1756 (French and Indian war to solidify the 13 colonies) and ends in 2016 (70th week begins). That is 13 intercalated Katuns (13x20years).

Heres more info on 2016, the year Apollyon rises.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This ISIS thing is an attempt by the NWO to consollidate the Middles East in time for the battle of Meggido in 2023. We are watching the preparation for the End of the Age.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
14th degree is where a mortal doing battle for the forces he deems good are met with a strong resistance from his own camp. Aka a traitor to the cause battling the mortal.
It comes in the guise of help and/or peace. Ex: my mother intervened in the melee to stop the fight from ensuing and erupting into disaster.
This where the apron comes in. As in wolf in sheep's clothing. Lambskin. This traitor!
It's childsplay... The name of the game is "freeze tag".
You must not let them touch you and stop you.

13th degree is wherein you find yourself having to stand your ground against your adversary. It leads to fourteenth.
But for the most part... It is do not back down!

The seven Scorpions are Noah's laws...
1) Take a chance!
2) Meet me half way!
3) Go a little bit further!
4) Go All the way!
5) Keep on going!
6) Endure to the end!
7) Don't give up!

Isis is mother to osiris.
He was ra's first born. Destined to rule. But set... Isis' brother devoured osiris'ka.
He would not stand up to set. The body was broken down into 14 pieces.
1 for each degree.

Isis went back to ra and tricked him. She put a snake on his throne.
He sat on it and was bitten. Fire consumed him and he cried out .
Isis agreed to save him if he but give her another son. So under those circumstances...ra agreed. She cured him and was blessed with horus
He grew up and did battle with set. He killed set. But lost the right eye. Eye of good.
Since then horus gives evil eye to all who betray themselves to evil.
The evil eye is 33. Grand inspector General.
General as in second in command. Inspector as in evil eye watching. Grand as in seat at the right hand of God. But mostly just a ritual.

My babbling is for you.... laugh a lot.
edit on 19-6-2014 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio
14th degree is where a mortal doing battle for the forces he deems good are met with a strong resistance from his own camp. Aka a traitor to the cause battling the mortal.
It comes in the guise of help and/or peace. Ex: my mother intervened in the melee to stop the fight from ensuing and erupting into disaster.
This where the apron comes in. As in wolf in sheep's clothing. Lambskin. This traitor!
It's childsplay... The name of the game is "freeze tag".
You must not let them touch you and stop you.

13th degree is wherein you find yourself having to stand your ground against your adversary. It leads to fourteenth.
But for the most part... It is do not back down!

The seven Scorpions are Noah's laws...
1) Take a chance!
2) Meet me half way!
3) Go a little bit further!
4) Go All the way!
5) Keep on going!
6) Endure to the end!
7) Don't give up!

Isis is mother to osiris.
He was ra's first born. Destined to rule. But set... Isis' brother devoured osiris' ka.
He would not stand up to set. The body was broken down into 14 pieces.
1 for each degree.

Isis went back to raise and tricked him. She put a snake on his throne.
He sat on it and was bitten. Fire consumed him and he cried out .
Isis agreed to save him if he but give her another son. So under those circumstances...rather agreed. She cured him and was blessed with hours.
He grew up and did battle with set. He killed set. But lost the right eye. Eye of good.
Since then hours gives evil eye to all who betray themselves to evil.
The evil eye is 33. Grand inspector General.
General as in second in command. Inspector as in evil eye watching. Grand as in seat at the right hand of God. But mostly just a ritual.

My babbling is for you.... laugh a lot.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
ISIS is really ISIL since the literal translation is Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant. They don't refer to themselves as ISIS. That is just a Western application and obsession with making group names into acronyms.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
ISIS is really ISIL since the literal translation is Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant. They don't refer to themselves as ISIS. That is just a Western application and obsession with making group names into acronyms.

*cough*

..like those major corporations who "somehow" manage to snag a 555 street address

there's even more to it..

the same mythos & symbology can be ascribed to europa & the EU
(and elsewhere..)
..a reformation (a "reformatting" as said earlier)
a woman about to give birth...
crowned with stars, with the moon at her feet (Rev 12:1)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76
If we're going in that direction look at the Black Madonnas, Isis, and Mary theories in Southern France, but then you're getting into the Cathars and Templar conspiracies, and the "true theories" behind Christianity and its historic roots. BWAHAHAHAHAHA
edit on 19-6-2014 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

..i think an imitation can only mimic the real thing

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
In the news "will Isis plan a 911 style terror plot against the us?"

I = 9
S = 19
I = 9
S = 19

9+9=18. 1+8 = 9
19+19=38. 3+8 =11

ISIS = 911

"will 911 plan a 911 style terror plot against the us?"

hmm

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Hi ~ believerpriest, would you be up for explaining "the battle of Meggido in 2023" please

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

You want something deep, here It is.

ISIS is merely another name for… the ancient Egyptian name for Mary.

The story of Osiris being cut up related to the fall of man when the male aspect of Mother Mary and ISIS was corrupted (Garden of Eden allegory)

ALL religion is about the restoration of these corrupted aspects of MARY (ISIS) THE GARDEN OF EDEN corruption which is this wicked world we have.

Mary and Isis are metaphors for this Garden of Eden body that has to be restored to perfection,

Jesus crucifixion represents the individual person restoring their inner MARY (ISIS)

The numerology is 22 (perfection) to 13 ( present corruption)
In the macrocosm the number is 11
and the microcosm is 9
9/11
Familiar isn't it...

That's as deep as I'll get for now...

edit on 22-6-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Islam = ISIS (God Mother Mary) LAMA (teacher Jesus)

ISIS LAM

ISLAM

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It's just an English acronym and not even the one that a lot of the big news agencies are using. Al Jazeera and others are using "ISIL."

And the actual acronym from Arabic is "DAIISH" which is the term people from the area are using in the media while speaking in English.

So, all this numerology and mythological speculation about the Egyptian goddess is a little silly IMO. I don't think that's even the original Egyptian name.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

People really get hung up over this stuff. The group probably tried several names and finally settled on ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria).

They probably sat around a table thinking about this, maybe forming a QAT and submitting a few COAs to the leader. One might have been State of Islam in Syria and Iraq (SISI) but felt it was too effeminate. Another could have been World of Islam for All (WoIfA).

Finally they just settled on ISIS because it sounded cool and figured people on ATS would freak out over the acronym! As we all know, TPTB read this site religiously to conduct psyops and to gain a better understanding of what it is they are supposed to be doing.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

No, it has nothing to do with Egyptian culture as it was pre-Islam. If you go to wikipedia the Arabic and the phonetic translation is الدولة الاسلامية في العراق والشام‎ and ad-Dawlat al-Islāmīyah fī il-ʻIrāq wa-ash-Shām.
This I.S.I.S. acronym is just the way the MSM in english speaking countries are naming this group. Nothing more nothing less.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I've spent several hours reading your information and would like to thank you for sharing this with the world. This is my first post and I wish to share with you information that will align with your 40-week cycle.

ISIS claimed independence on January 3, 2014. This is a very important date for those who watch quietly the cycles. On this day, in Baghdad, Iraq, the star SIRIUS was on the Horizon at Midnight. In ancient times, ISIS was associated with this star, Osiris was associated with the middle star in Orions Belt (Alnilam). The independence date was well planned and with Mercury rising as Jupiter descends into the underworld, communicating to the world is its main goal. The helical rising of Acumen two days prior presents the world with anti-religious stand against opposing groups. The world is "Blind" from it's movements. It is a "war-focused" organization and will take whatever measures needed to "communicate" its goal.

Sirius being on the horizon at the time of the group proclaimed independence gaurantees success however, dangerous and violent passion. Your information is spot on, I offer you a little more information to perfect your research. You mastered the calendar, the calendar is also connected to parans (hint). Have a wonderful evening.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join