It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we witnessing the beginning of ethnic cleansing in Ukraine?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: cosmonova
great insight of war crimes and atrocities against civilians committed by Kiev
and complete INFO block out by Western MSM

'Degeneration into genocide' as President Poroshenko calls for the murder of 'hundreds' of rebels for each of his troops killed - more than Nazi Germany ordered as punitive reprisals in World War Two; eyewitnesses report Kiev death squads going 'house to house' executing all men under 35 on the spot, 'crucifying' babies and forcing their mothers to watch - unspeakable atrocities under a complete mainstream media blackout. On Sunday Ukraine's missiles killed and injured civilians in the Rostov region, the latest bombing on Russia.

Seek truth from facts with leading war crimes prosecutor Francis Boyle; US Navy veteran Mark Sleboda; investigative journalist William Engdahl; and George Eliason, who lives with his Ukrainian family in the crosshairs of Kiev's bombing near Lugansk.

Odd Russian media is the only one reporting this but there are other reporters from other countries there? You dont find that a little strange that only Russian journalists seem to be seeing this? I really cant figure out how all those international journalists cant seem to find this but apparently Russian journalists can? Think maybe this is more lies like they did reporting on the weapon of mass destruction. You know the one the reporters apologized for when called on it saying there editors in Moscow made them lie.

Where are all the other journalists? I'm Canadian, I read Canadian newspapers with all kinds of sources like AP and they all base their stories on what the regime in Kiev says.

I want to see these foreign reporters operating in eastern Ukraine. Show me them.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
OSCE observer in Lugansk, witnessing the level of destruction committed by Kiev fascists, interviewing angry and scared local people.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Snezno, 15/07/15

google translation

Airstrike National Guard peacefully sleeping snowy city began in 6:30 am 15.07.2014. Winged killer came from the Ukrainian military deployment and dumped on a residential block 4 bombs.
One of them hit the building tax inspection, the other a 5-storey building, resulting in 2 riser completely destroyed. There are victims - 10 people. 2 bombs and left lying, do not break, causing particular alarm snezhnyantsev.
Rescuers, ambulances and city residents selflessly assorted debris, hoping to find people alive. Rescued a 7-year old boy who handed over to physicians.
This atrocity committed Ukrainian punishers - not people who claim that they bear on the world of Donbass.
EUROPE, open your eyes! not the unity of our authorities concerned, Payback is - wash their yushkoyu! for the fact that the elderly and children cry, Because someone's house was bombed! All this - GENOCIDE! - Scariest not present on the planet in the sky And pours chimes ... kinked legs, arms, fate, Broken apartment, city, heart. "yatseniuk Poroshenko," do not you people? Not really something not seen the end of war? Nazis were you not to steal the revolution, Welcome sword do not! I appeal to the people to the authorities: "Free yourself from Ukraine!" Enterprising Man ©

pay attention from 10:10 onwards, makes my blood boil. Fascist pigs
edit on 16-7-2014 by cosmonova because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vovin

great insight of war crimes and atrocities against civilians committed by Kiev
and complete INFO block out by Western MSM

'Degeneration into genocide' as President Poroshenko calls for the murder of 'hundreds' of rebels for each of his troops killed - more than Nazi Germany ordered as punitive reprisals in World War Two; eyewitnesses report Kiev death squads going 'house to house' executing all men under 35 on the spot, 'crucifying' babies and forcing their mothers to watch - unspeakable atrocities under a complete mainstream media blackout. On Sunday Ukraine's missiles killed and injured civilians in the Rostov region, the latest bombing on Russia.

Seek truth from facts with leading war crimes prosecutor Francis Boyle; US Navy veteran Mark Sleboda; investigative journalist William Engdahl; and George Eliason, who lives with his Ukrainian family in the crosshairs of Kiev's bombing near Lugansk.

Odd Russian media is the only one reporting this but there are other reporters from other countries there? You dont find that a little strange that only Russian journalists seem to be seeing this? I really cant figure out how all those international journalists cant seem to find this but apparently Russian journalists can? Think maybe this is more lies like they did reporting on the weapon of mass destruction. You know the one the reporters apologized for when called on it saying there editors in Moscow made them lie.

Where are all the other journalists? I'm Canadian, I read Canadian newspapers with all kinds of sources like AP and they all base their stories on what the regime in Kiev says.

I want to see these foreign reporters operating in eastern Ukraine. Show me them.

Go to BBC they have live reports than theres CNN as well come on use the web. Heres my favorite though Vice now has two reporters sending back reports .Want to see what going on in Sloviansk heres a good start and this is the reason i said now that the separatists are gone the people can rebuild there lives. Notice how quickly the citizens changed sides now that the men with guns are gone. accusing each other of being separatists and claiming loyalty to Ukraine. Think this means all those UN reports were right about separatists torturing people? There will be alot of work to be done trying to repair all the damage and heal the wounds the country suffered . Sad that the separatists dont realize the damage there doing when they come from Russia to supposedly help these people and shatter there lives. Im glad to see Ukraine start to help them but they need to realize they need to move quickly to help these people who got caught in the fighting its very sad.

news.vice.com...
edit on 7/16/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

OSCE observer in Lugansk, witnessing the level of destruction committed by Kiev fascists, interviewing angry and scared local people.

Unfortunate someone tried to use music to cover up what the interpreter was saying but if your patient you can hear. But better yet the person in the video sent back his report which odly was released today im assuming you didnt know this or you wouldnt have posted the video im sure.But at least your helping me let people know what the separatists were really doing to the people so i guess even that is a good thing.

The ODIHR section of the report identifies a significant number of serious human rights violations, including murder and physical assaults, as well as cases of intimidation and enforced disappearances. The victims of these were primarily pro-Maidan activists and journalists, and those in Crimea also included Ukrainian military personnel and members of the Crimean Tatar community.

The HCNM found that the events in Ukraine are having a serious effect on the situation of national minorities, especially in Crimea. In Crimea, the Crimean Tatars are in a particularly precarious position, and ethnic Ukrainians have become a new focus of concern. The HCNM also found that hasty decisions on sensitive issues, such as language and other matters of direct concern to national minorities, without consultations with them, are creating an atmosphere in which inter-community relations and trust in the authorities are strained and tensions are heightened.

Heres the link www.osce.org...

PS still want to back Putin after you see this?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Since our Canadian friend thinks there isnt other reporters in Ukraine thought id add this just poped up on the BBC.See if there were ethnic cleansing going on plenty of reporters on the ground to tell us. Whats happening is damage caused by two sides fighting with a lot of civilians getting hurt. But when armies clash its usually the people that suffer the worst.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Since our Canadian friend thinks there isnt other reporters in Ukraine thought id add this just poped up on the BBC.See if there were ethnic cleansing going on plenty of reporters on the ground to tell us. Whats happening is damage caused by two sides fighting with a lot of civilians getting hurt. But when armies clash its usually the people that suffer the worst.

www.bbc.com...

There is absolutely nothing in this article to suggest that BBC reporters were there. The video with "BBC" slapped on it is video that I have already seen provided from rebel media almost a day ago. Meaning that BBC used media already in the public sphere.

Your previous post towards me is sick, twisted reality. You claim that civilians are flocking out to cheer the army and paramilitary forces that have been bombing and killing them for months, trying to act as if this is due to the separatists being bad guys. I'm not stupid enough to fall for such nonsense. Lots of videos of Iraqis cheering on American soldiers too, how did that turn out for Iraq?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Well it looks as though RT has done it again...

The Kremlin should surely investigate why Russia Today, the TV channel it lavishly funds took so much trouble to produce a ‘Truthseeker’ programme on the ‘Kyiv junta’s’ alleged ‘genocide in eastern Ukraine only to remove all trace of it from its site.

khpg.org.ua...

Now why would RT take down a story about this if it was the truth?

This just seems to follow in the line of other stories fabricated by them for propaganda that has been shown to be a lie...What will RT come up with next?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

The Kremlin should surely investigate why Russia Today, the TV channel it lavishly funds took so much trouble to produce a ‘Truthseeker’ programme on the ‘Kyiv junta’s’ alleged ‘genocide in eastern Ukraine only to remove all trace of it from its site.

khpg.org.ua...

This just seems to follow in the line of other stories fabricated by them for propaganda that has been shown to be a lie...What will RT come up with next?

they came up with this

Amid scenes of destruction and death caused by Ukrainian airstrike on residential buildings in the city of Snezhnoe in the breakaway Donetsk People’s Republic, a 7-year-old child has been miraculously saved from beneath a multi-ton pile of debris.

rt.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

www.bbc.com...

There is absolutely nothing in this article to suggest that BBC reporters were there. The video with "BBC" slapped on it is video that I have already seen provided from rebel media almost a day ago. Meaning that BBC used media already in the public sphere.

Your previous post towards me is sick, twisted reality. You claim that civilians are flocking out to cheer the army and paramilitary forces that have been bombing and killing them for months, trying to act as if this is due to the separatists being bad guys. I'm not stupid enough to fall for such nonsense. Lots of videos of Iraqis cheering on American soldiers too, how did that turn out for Iraq?

I made no such claim and now i see why you believe RT and the lies you have no reading comprehension skills. What i said was funny how the moment the separatists leave the area everyone is quick to change sides. Even to the point of trying to tell on others . See this tells us those people werent chanting for the separatists because they believed in there cause so that leaves fear an intimidation. Which explained the OSCE report i quoted yesterday. But i think a statement by a man in slovyansk sums it up the best.

"What was the point of all this bloodshed we've had the last three months?" Igor asks. "Was it worth it just so some people could hang up their separatist flags?"

I vis

www.bbc.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

khpg.org.ua...

they came up with this

Amid scenes of destruction and death caused by Ukrainian airstrike on residential buildings in the city of Snezhnoe in the breakaway Donetsk People’s Republic, a 7-year-old child has been miraculously saved from beneath a multi-ton pile of debris.

rt.com...

Because they will have to prove there claims and alot of what the separatists did is now coming to light. In fact they left behind documents talk about setting yourself up to be tried for war crimes. Shame Putin and his ego couldnt leave these people in peace and let them deal with the issues instead of bring in people to ratchet up the violence.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
We are not witnessing the beginning of genocide of the people of Novorussia. We are seeing the middle of genocide of the people of Novorussia. Everyone should have known this when they locked all of those people in the building in Odessa and burned them alive. Judging by the posts here, many of you do not realize that retreat from Sloviansk was a tactical retreat. Have you asked yourself why they would retreat when they were not losing militarily? The fascist forces fell into a trap quite easily. They are blinded by their fascist fervor. Now 3,000 of them are trapped along the southern border with Russia. They have three choices. Either they stand their ground and die, or they surrender to the freedom fighters of Novorussia, or they retreat into Russia where they will die. My guess is that most of them will surrender, and the freedom fighters will acquire more apcs, tanks, and artillery pieces to go with dozens they have already captured from the Ukrainian army. This is a perfect opportunity to test out the Su-25 that they have captured from the Ukrainian army.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Adaluncatif

We are not witnessing the beginning of genocide of the people of Novorussia. We are seeing the middle of genocide of the people of Novorussia. Everyone should have known this when they locked all of those people in the building in Odessa and burned them alive.

Have anything to substantiate this claim because it has yet to be proven true?

Judging by the posts here, many of you do not realize that retreat from Sloviansk was a tactical retreat. Have you asked yourself why they would retreat when they were not losing militarily?

If fleeing because your only choices were to stay fight and either die or be arrested is considered a tactical retreat then you would be right.

Also if they were winning militarily they wouldn't retreat from Slovyansk now would they?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

The fascist forces fell into a trap quite easily. They are blinded by their fascist fervor. Now 3,000 of them are trapped along the southern border with Russia.

Any chance you have something that substantiates this claim?

My guess is that most of them will surrender, and the freedom fighters will acquire MORE apcs, tanks, and artillery pieces to go with dozens they have already captured from the Ukrainian army. This is a perfect opportunity to test out the Su-25 that they have captured from the Ukrainian army.

So how many times do you think that plane will get airborne before being shot down by Ukraine planes or anti aircraft weapons?

You also need to know that you have to be trained to fly that plane, and where is the crew that has to take care of it, because planes do need a few things...

Fuel
Ammo
and a whole lot of other specially trained technicians.

I am willing to bet that it either crashes it's first flight out or it get's overwhelmed by the Ukraine air superiority and shot down.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmonova

they came up with this

And who would they be?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

www.bbc.com...

I made no such claim and now i see why you believe RT and the lies you have no reading comprehension skills. What i said was funny how the moment the separatists leave the area everyone is quick to change sides. Even to the point of trying to tell on others . See this tells us those people werent chanting for the separatists because they believed in there cause so that leaves fear an intimidation. Which explained the OSCE report i quoted yesterday. But i think a statement by a man in slovyansk sums it up the best.

"What was the point of all this bloodshed we've had the last three months?" Igor asks. "Was it worth it just so some people could hang up their separatist flags?"

I vis

www.bbc.com...

You're the one lacking reading skills. I told you that it it is nonsense to believe that these people will come out and cheer on the fascists that have been bombing, killing, and starving them for months as if they are liberators. Total, complete nonsense.

-----

Some Russian propaganda from BBC reporting on neo-Nazis in the front lines who are fighting for the preservation of the white race, which Jews and Russians are apparently not a part of.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

www.bbc.com...

I vis

www.bbc.com...

You're the one lacking reading skills. I told you that it it is nonsense to believe that these people will come out and cheer on the fascists that have been bombing, killing, and starving them for months as if they are liberators. Total, complete nonsense.

-----

Some Russian propaganda from BBC reporting on neo-Nazis in the front lines who are fighting for the preservation of the white race, which Jews and Russians are apparently not a part of.

Again i didnt say that you did see thats what i mean by your lack of comprehension skills. You read something and you misinterpret the statement and than you argue against it. Either you didnt comprehend what i said or purposely trying to divert the topic either way doesnt change the facts.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

The fascist forces fell into a trap quite easily. They are blinded by their fascist fervor. Now 3,000 of them are trapped along the southern border with Russia.

My guess is that most of them will surrender, and the freedom fighters will acquire MORE apcs, tanks, and artillery pieces to go with dozens they have already captured from the Ukrainian army. This is a perfect opportunity to test out the Su-25 that they have captured from the Ukrainian army.

So how many times do you think that plane will get airborne before being shot down by Ukraine planes or anti aircraft weapons?

You also need to know that you have to be trained to fly that plane, and where is the crew that has to take care of it, because planes do need a few things...

Fuel
Ammo

I am willing to bet that it either crashes it's first flight out or it get's overwhelmed by the Ukraine air superiority and shot down.

You do realize they captured the plane because the guy switched sides to the freedom fighters don't you? This happens all the time. Dozens have left the Ukrainian army (with their equipment) and joined the freedom fighters. No freedom fighter has switched sides to the fascist army. It has already been used in combat and hasn't been shot down yet. The fascist regime does not have much anti aircraft capabilities in this area. What you fail to understand is that this area is populated by people who support the freedom fighters. These people are in possession of the best weapons that were there before the US created this entire crises when it spent $5 billion on NGOs to overthrew the democratically elected leader Yanukovich, who is from Donetsk and came to power by votes from this area. Ukraine was ruled by a Russian influenced government. The best weapons were supplied to the Russian speakers in Donetsk area who supported Moscow. Papers were written years ago by Russian thinkers detailing the scenario we are seeing now. What you don't understand is that the freedom fighters have superior equipment, superior troops, and superior intelligence. This is why the fascist regime continues to lose troops. They are fighting a superior military force. The only thing the freedom fighters lack is aircraft. There is an emphasis on anti-aircraft weapons so that the junta cannot use aircraft. What we now have is a Viet Nam situation where the population in Ukraine is beginning to turn against the war because the casualties are too high. This whole thing is a game to Moscow. They are defeating the US in Ukraine without having a single active duty Russian soldier involved in combat. Things are going really badly for the Kiev junta right now. I don't think their CIA handlers will let them stop the war. So we will begin to see desperate actions by the junta and the US.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adaluncatif

Fuel
Ammo

You do realize they captured the plane because the guy switched sides to the freedom fighters don't you? This happens all the time. Dozens have left the Ukrainian army (with their equipment) and joined the freedom fighters. No freedom fighter has switched sides to the fascist army. It has already been used in combat and hasn't been shot down yet. The fascist regime does not have much anti aircraft capabilities in this area. What you fail to understand is that this area is populated by people who support the freedom fighters. These people are in possession of the best weapons that were there before the US created this entire crises when it spent $5 billion on NGOs to overthrew the democratically elected leader Yanukovich, who is from Donetsk and came to power by votes from this area. Ukraine was ruled by a Russian influenced government. The best weapons were supplied to the Russian speakers in Donetsk area who supported Moscow. Papers were written years ago by Russian thinkers detailing the scenario we are seeing now. What you don't understand is that the freedom fighters have superior equipment, superior troops, and superior intelligence. This is why the fascist regime continues to lose troops. They are fighting a superior military force. The only thing the freedom fighters lack is aircraft. There is an emphasis on anti-aircraft weapons so that the junta cannot use aircraft. What we now have is a Viet Nam situation where the population in Ukraine is beginning to turn against the war because the casualties are too high. This whole thing is a game to Moscow. They are defeating the US in Ukraine without having a single active duty Russian soldier involved in combat. Things are going really badly for the Kiev junta right now. I don't think their CIA handlers will let them stop the war. So we will begin to see desperate actions by the junta and the US.

I understand you have no idea whats involved with planes you think someone switches sides lands in a field somewhere right. Doesnt work that way if a pilot went up decided to change sides he has to find an airport he can land on. Hes restricted in the number of landing places in Ukraine hed have to land on an undamaged runway made for hight speed aircraft. Meaning a very long runway cant use local airports wont work than after he lands tells him hes switching sides than we have to get the aircraft ready for flight again. This requires a trained crew even fueling is diffrent on a military jet if they could even get the fuel. Than theres the other problem he would face thats jets scrambling from 3 different air force bases within range he would probably have the shortest flight in history.

But all those difficulties aside he would only get one shot because he would never be able to get resupplies and again runs into a problem he cant return to place of launch because now his secret military grade runway is known to the enemy. They would have seen it on radar and his secret military grade airbase that apparently the separatists built just so he could defect will be destroyed. See the problem with your scenario??????

Most likely the aircraft flew in from Russia made a quick strike turned and ran before Ukrainian aircraft got there. Or your pilot defected to Russia and they allowed him to launch an attack against Ukraine but again that means they supported it. The other off thing though is apparently Ukraine doesnt have any missing aircraft thats something that would be hard to keep secret for both sides.

As far as superior equipment and intelligence yeah sure a group of people who supposedly are acting on there own has better supplies than a countries military. Again i guess your admitting Russias behind it because i dont think this is stuff your going to find at the local hardware store. Yeah i need a new lawn mower and grad missile lancher oh and let me get a couple of surface to air missiles have these birds that keep annoying me. You believe anything wont you? See people with even slight critical thinking skills can go wait a minute somethings wrong with this story.

And finally if they have superior weapons and intelligence why are they losing? They have withdrawn to sloyvyansk and even they know they cannot possibly hold out thus the big speech by that self proclaimed mayor (no vote ever occurred he just took a plane from Russia and decided he was in charge)where he was talking will make them pay. See those speeches only come out once you already got your but kicked and trying to rebuild moral.

As a side note ill say Donbas.ua went down which was there official government site i found that odd.
It says Site work is temporarily stopped. apologize for any inconvenience. I wonder if this was done to cut off Slovyansk from the web. Since they now started once again receiving Ukrainian news broadcasts from cities that have been retaken. Ukraine is quickly putting Ukrainian channels back on the air in Slovyansk the broadcast tower was destroyed in fighting and they had it back up and running in a day.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
CNN reporting on refuges from Ukraine

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join