It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught on GoPro: Man jumps off cliff landing next to a Great White shark.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

It's because they just watched this film and forgot basic details:

Either way it's a shock clip on the first round and they did a pretty good job. Most of Youtube is just junk like this anyway. Reminds me of that fake documentary about real mermaids being found and everyone believed it.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This dude is crazy! That shark was scoping him out big time! He panicked and made himself look like prey....not saying that isn't what id also do, but I don't go cliff diving where voracious carnivores quite a bit larger than myself tend to reside....not to mention all of the other super deadly wildlife in the ocean in Australia! Or anywhere in Australia for that matter!

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Yep, it's a fake.

Tufferson’s video shows a man, leaping off Jump Rock at Collins Beach, a notorious jumping spot in Manly, with a GoPro camera strapped to his head.
Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.
End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.
As he comes to the surface he hears his friends shouting ‘shark’, before coming face-to-face with a great white.
The video footage of a man’s legs kicking away from a white shark is the same in both videos.
The creator of the Newport video, Scott Mitchell, commented on the video saying “this video is to take the piss, and reel in ‘believers’.”

s ource

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
My heart just came out my ass.....fake or not, it's by far the scariest video I have ever seen. Makes my heart pound.
edit on 12-6-2014 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

And here is the video referred to in that article:

Both videos were uploaded on the same day. Is there any way of telling which one was first?
edit on 13-6-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Yeah that would suck! ...he's luck the shark was more curious then hungry!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join