It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Groups allege abuse of child immigrants at border

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Oh! Why you hateful brute! Suggesting people follow the law. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't get to pick and choose what laws to follow.

You don't.

Millions of Americans don't either.

But what they are saying is hey, that group doesn't have to.

Then alright then.

I don't like that law that says I have to pay taxes. So I am not going to.

Hell I don't like gun laws. So I am not going to follow those either.

But for some odd reason the people who try to humanize people that are clearly breaking those laws?

Would not stand for that for one second.

I didn't make the law.

Reagan passed amnesty should have never have done it.

Clinton passed amnesty again should have never have done it.

Here we are once again.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

you are right... it should be 0 illegals...

There is a right and a wrong way to immigrate here.

This might just be me mind ya---
but it seems to me---sending a child, alone, to another country, where they don't even speak the language...
is about the wrongest of ways there is...

And the sad part is--- As a parent--- I don't want those kids returned--- I mean when you think about it--- tossing their kid over the border to sink or swim on their own---qualifies in my book as major dysfunctional and abusive as I've ever heard of!

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

This might just be me mind ya--- but it seems to me---sending a child, alone, to another country, where they don't even speak the language... is about the wrongest of ways there is...

On that we agree.

Which pretty much disproves how 'families should not be broken up'.

They are 'broken up' to get here, but thats ok!

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

They need to be returned to THEIR parents or Govt authority of residence.

This is moronic.
They are not the responsibility of the US. They are not the responsibility of the US Citizen.

How about taking the money that will be wasted on dealing with this, and put it towards say the VA??? Or helping US citizens???

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: macman

"How about taking the money that will be wasted on dealing with this, and put it towards say the VA??? Or helping US citizens???"

For years, illegals have been catered to at every turn. We even have to speak Spanish in many states in order to get hired for a job that has nothing to do with international business . Immigrants who came here through the proper channels learn English and respect our laws.

While the illegal gets the jobs or welfare help and cheap housing and medical...millions of our citizens are falling through the cracks. Tent cities are on the rise, homeless and hungry families increasing, shelters filled to capacity etc. This is neither fair nor right.

For too long, too many pro-illegal and open border people have fought to keep illegals coming. It is an invasion and a shame that we can't even help our own poor citizens.

Anyone who sends a child alone across the borders is endangering those kids lives.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Anyone who sends a child alone across the borders is endangering those kids lives.

The hypocrisy is ?

IF an American did that they would be arrested for child abuse, and neglect, endangerment.

edit on 11-6-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Without hesitation!!! There are double standards where illegals get away with things that we could never get away. A law is a law and should be followed by all, not some.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

About the Illegals getting catered to. The government looks at like this, You are an american citizen you got educated from k-12. You had the opportunity to go to college and enhance your intelligence and job skills. Because you did not take advantage of your citizenship and did not live the dream as you had the opportunity to do.

Then you have failed yourself the system did not fail you. You have every right to be further then those Illegals or Immigrants. And you didn't, now those rich immigrants that own gas stations well they own them because they came here and took advantage of an education system and a government system built on equal opportunity.
edit on JunWed, 11 Jun 2014 16:13:18 -0500189250006Qu3 by MrsB00mQu35t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MrsB00mQu35t

"... now those rich immigrants that own gas stations well they own them because they came here and took advantage of an education system and a government system built on equal opportunity.

No one in here is talking about immigrants. We are talking about illegal immigrants'. Illegals actually get to save thousands of dollars on college because they don't have to pay for out of state tuition. Everyone can't afford a college education. It doesn't matter what your educational level is, if there is a job available, it belongs to a citizen no matter what his reasoning is to have that job. It is an honest living and they need to survive.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrsB00mQu35t

About the Illegals getting catered to. The government looks at like this, You are an american citizen you got educated from k-12. You had the opportunity to go to college and enhance your intelligence and job skills. Because you did not take advantage of your citizenship and did not live the dream as you had the opportunity to do.

Then you have failed yourself the system did not fail you. You have every right to be further then those Illegals or Immigrants. And you didn't, now those rich immigrants that own gas stations well they own them because they came here and took advantage of an education system and a government system built on equal opportunity.

The immigrants that own the gas stations are usually Asians, Russians or from the ME, and they are not illegals. A lot of the Asian countries and ME countries that these immigrants came from have far better education systems than ours currently is. They also came here through the proper channels in most cases. I think you would be hard pressed to find and illegal "south of the border" individual who owns a gas station or any other heavily regulated business here in the states.

Now I will say this.. there is a dark and terrible way to get rid of the people coming across the border without the need for a fence. Every single person coming into this country from the south (mainly because why would any Canadian want to border hop?) ... you take them.. round them up.. throw them in FEMA camps and hire some folks from North Korea to run it... when the word gets back that there is no golden opportunity for illegals in the US.. then the problem will be mostly solved. Or we just round them up and shoot them all.. or hire good ol boy militias to stand watch on the borders. It will never happen... I personally would never want to see it happen, but do you think that anyone would want to leave their country after a few hundred thousand people were caught or rounded up and mass executed on the border to the promise land and left there to rot? ( once again I would never condone this... at least not now.. maybe in the future.)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

If you want to focus on the second paragraph that's fine. In the first paragraph you can assume that in so many other words pointing out the problems here in the US people. While that Illegal is working there is an american on disability sitting on there rump doing nothing. Or it's a job a US citizen hasn't gotten desperate enough to do.

Point here is they figure you had your chance you didn't succeed now this other guy here he'll work his butt off! Work 16 hr shifts sometimes a 24.
edit on JunWed, 11 Jun 2014 16:45:20 -0500209480006Q0000003 by MrsB00mQu35t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

This is a tough issue for me. I am a first generation son of an immigrant. My wife is in the process of getting her Visa.

I understand the reasons for loving the US and its way of life. The thing is they don't come here for that. They come here for basic needs not being met in their home countries. They don't believe in the US. The see Americans as a wallet with legs and the country as a cash cow with a flag.

We cant receive all the children of south America. We cant receive the children of the world. It is absurd for them to come here by the hundreds of thousands and expect to magically be OK.

Their parents are insane. Its not the same world it was even 50 years ago. If they had any sense as adults they would fight to fix their own countries. They arent coming here to find like minded people and an ethos closer to that which is in their hearts. They come here for free crap.

I am growing increasingly bitter over illegal immigration. My own delays and difficulties with legally immigrating my wife here are a thousand times worse thanks to MILLIONS of illegal immigrants clogging up the process.

I don't know how to feel. My family immigrated here. I am trying get my wife here. We are an immigrant family. That doesn't make me have a knee jerk reaction when seeing what other people are doing to this country. What the hell are we supposed to do with millions of kids? Feed and cloth them? Ok...and their parents do what exactly? What the hell is wrong with their home countries that they cant just bite the bullet and fight for positive change there?

Crossing a desert full of rapists, murderers, and every other danger....followed by a miserable existence after...is BETTER than fighting to make your home a better place? What are satan and the forces of darkness there making it more appealing to come here to almost die at worst or live like a second class parasite at best? Suffer and sacrifice there. Fight god damn it.

Stop calling it quits and coming here in defeat as though that is somehow ok. Everyone has problems. We can cry and play the sob story too. Just get off your ass and use that work ethic to improve your country. If you are so damn motivated for a better life then you REALLY need to be home where its falling apart and you are most needed. You have no business flipping burgers in the US. You should be working to start a business at home and creating jobs and investment in your home country where it is obviously needed. We will be ok without gardeners and Mcdonald's employees. Really.

I dont know what to even think anymore. Stop coming here already! You are going to force the people here to do horrible things out of survival instinct. If you really want to be one of us, it should be because your personal ethos and heart already call this country home and its people your people. If not you just come here for wealth. Excuse me if your monetary needs dont invoke a song to be played on my heart strings.

Fix your own damn country. If you want to come here do it the right way! Show some respect for the place you wish to make your home for christs sake. We arent a world day care/ soup kitchen.

edit on 6 11 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Look at the whole issue of the children exodus for what it is, our own president is the one that has allow this to happen with promises of amnesty.

This happen before in our nations history, back in the 80s when Reagan was in power, eventually he was able to provide amnesty to millions of illegals like now most of the illegal immigrants came from El Salvador and other south American countries in the name of civil unrest and political persecution.

Now is a big difference from the Reagan era, now the amount of illegals in the nation have grown incredibly, sadly our unemployment and the amount of welfare recipients also as grown.

Is not going to be amnesty because the tax payer and voters in America do not want it, we are going to see a shift against those candidates that are backing amnesty during the primaries.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Is not going to be amnesty because the tax payer and voters in America do not want it, we are going to see a shift against those candidates that are backing amnesty during the primaries.

That is one of the reasons Cantor lost last night.

So TRUTH.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I don't understand where they all came from suddenly.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

You shouldn't feel bad in any way. Like you said they are coming over here illegally and making it hard for your wife and the other people following the rules to be here.

These types of issues are just perpetuating the idea that if you want to get ahead you need to break the rules.

There are millions of kids suffering all around the world. We can't support them all. The whole world is becoming irresponsible with a sense of entitlement.

If it was WW3 and these countries were being obliterated that would be a different story and they could stay as refugees, but this is just passing the buck onto us when we are in no position to take care of them.

I really hope something changes because the way things are going this could set a trend to damage the US to a point we cannot recover from.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
OK here it is

Ex-border agents: Immigrant flood 'orchestrated'

An organization of former Border Patrol agents Wednesday charged that the federal government, under the administration of President Obama, is deliberately arranging for a flood of immigrant children to arrive in America for political purposes.

“This is not a humanitarian crisis. It is a predictable, orchestrated and contrived assault on the compassionate side of Americans by her political leaders that knowingly puts minor illegal alien children at risk for purely political purposes,” said the statement released by officials with the National Association of Former Border Patrol Officers.

“Certainly, we are not gullible enough to believe that thousands of unaccompanied minor Central American children came to American without the encouragement, aid and assistance of the United States government.

Read more at www.wnd.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I was looking for that article, I am glad you find it, thanks.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
In the "New World Order," people are simply a commodity. There is no shortage of physical labor or intellectual human resources. A dark agenda is in place, which intends to thoroughly exploit mankind and the earth.

Illegal immigrants now lay siege to America, undermining its integrity -- supported by international bankers, multinational corporations, corrupt federal, state, and local governments.

Those in charge of wasting this nation, were those in charge of wasting Ukraine, Syria, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan.

edit on 12-6-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: seasoul

I'm hoping that this is the last treasonous, exploitive, idiotic orchestrated catastrophe that those morons in d.c. get away with ----

They all need to be relieved of their duties and for the more responsible ones - be put in prison and tried for treason -

Hopefully, the moral people of america will get their country back.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join