It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T.s. Turn out the lights. They may not be coming...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: EnPassant

Evil? Honestly, I personally believe the duality between evil and good is quite subjective based on individuals human perceptions.

Good and evil are spiritual realities. Good is true being. Evil is being-through-violence (in religious terms, disobedience)

I can't respond to hybridization, since I am still only hypothesizing on alien visitation to earth in the first place. In that frame of thought, if it is occurring, how do you know it is not for the betterment of our species? Why does it have to be assumed it is of evil intent?

What has been written about these beings shows they are evil. 'I felt the room was infested with evil' - Transformation by Whitley Strieber.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Youre thinking like a human in our intellectual infancy of beings who would by now have absolutely no need to experiment on us, enslave us, take our minerals or eat us. Thats absurd to imagine of such highly advanced cretures.

They'd have moved on from those issues thousands and thousands of millenia ago.

Exactly what they want is not clear but from the intensity of their activity it is clear they want something. There are millions of sightings and the abduction program is very advanced now. They are not amusing themselves; they have an agenda.
edit on 9-6-2014 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: kauskau
a race which is far more advanced and has MUCH MUCH more fun lol

They are not advanced. They are intelligent and have gadgets. That is a very poor definition of 'advanced'. I wish people would stop saying we are ants and are inferior to them. This just gives them power over us.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Anyone referencing Bashar or metaphysics is a joke and should not be taken seriously.

That said, there's no evidence (Direct or indirect) of alien visitations to earth. If any 3-dimensional beings had visited earth in the modern-age, there would have been some sort of verifiable evidence. There is none. All the loons and attention-seekers claiming abduction are head cases with stories. If there have been alien visitations to our planet, we have yet to find any proof to support this, and it must have happened ages ago. Definitely not with the frequency the nutbags who claim to be abducted say they come.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I can't blame them for not making their presence known. It would be too many implications. Religious mind sets would ether get worse mentally, and the paranoia of getting butt probed would be immense.

If we were intelligent as they are, or at least capable of what they can do, then things would be different. It would be public knowledge, and as well possibly political as well. Treaties and all the elite, fancy bull crap that goes with it to make sure our human overlords feel all professional.

I think we are just intelligent as they are, but a lesser intelligence can be considerably more dangerous to a higher intelligence. I mean, we are capable of what they can do, it just that we as humans wanna be the APEX species. And some superior races view could be admirable, as well as feared.

It no different then a professional, calculated marksman, to a panicky, mentally unhealthy shooter. Mentally disturbed shooter could be just as dangerous to themselves as it is to others.

We as human are just to tempted by the works of Gods, while we want the short cuts that lead us to the devils grasp.
edit on 9-6-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
He's trying to explain why there's been no contact from E.T.'s. It must be because humans are inferior, right? It can't possibly be because there aren't any out there.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
From the history of Ufology the early aliens were almost always human like and spoke our languages. Often declaring they lived on the planets of our Solar System. They often picked upon totally random people to pass their message on. A message that seems to be oft repeated in this thread. That we humans destroy our planet and are not developed enough to join the 'stellar social club'. Often a bit of pseudo-religion is also thrown in that we are not "spiritually" advanced.

It makes one wonder doesn't it?

Then we had phase 2 of little grey guys who would steal people while they slept and steal genetic material. Their medical technology is somewhat primitive compared to our own 21st technology and they don't seem to have discovered any reason to need clothing.

Who is the more intelligent?

The aliens may well be out there. They may have been here once or twice. But because intelligence can only be measured relatively to our own then we cannot really make judgement as to why we haven't made first contact in our modern age.

Perhaps they've never been at all (because it's impossible)? Maybe they are like us with out trips to the moon and got bored of our corner of the galaxy. Maybe they simply became extinct or could they have reached a point of life that exists as we don't know it and it is impossible for us to communicate because we are too alien ourselves?

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Oh my. This is all controlled info

By whom?

Your life is managed But you have to fine tune the problem areas, because our lack of integrity and compassion and anger and violence even, puts the signal out of touch with the tower, HS/Source and the Good Team up there. And it can put other groups in touch instead.

Who manages our lives?

What is the tower, HS/source, good team?

What other groups?

But they're capable of giving you a dozen days before your one day is chosen as standing, if they wanted to anyway. This is not really a concrete reality.

What does this mean? I cannot understand any of this.

The good news is, we get to choose which side has more support by thoughts and actions The bad news is, we don't know that and still react and participate in all the things creating the inequality and wars, but Good is always watching over and we're still going to progress into the solar system, whether it be in a positive way probably depends on the overall frequency of humanity or any given areas or regions

How do we choose, and what sides are there to choose?

What is the overall frequency of humanity or any given areas or regions? This makes no sense at all.

But I see we're going forward, and in positive ways. Somehow this current problem has been a result of past errors, and now we need to rewrite the script.

What current problem?

What script?

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

listen to bashar channelings....(for the case that you believe that channeling ET is possible) ..and than you can judge if they are advanced..

They are advanced as beings can be. Bashar comes from Essassani (place of living light)..btw Earth in their language is calles "the ancient place"...as we are in their past ....for them time is not linear anymore....

"

At any rate, I will summarize the high points of the Essassani Perspective below: On Living Life... JUDGEMENT: "Judgement is invalidating everything you prefer. When you invalidate something, you become equal to it, and thus what you do not want you become." Seen from a Hermetic standpoint, when you focus on something you bring it into your life. If you focus on what you do not want, you become resonant with the frequency of its reality and manifest it. The answer to all of this lies in the apparent paradox of Hermetic Law, wherein you must see the reality you prefer as currently existing in the moment, despite the apparent contradiction of its immediate lack of presence. Hard for most people, but not impossible to do. Furthermore, "every being has their own way of exploring the idea of existence. It does not mean you must judge the way they are living as invalid. If you are busy judging that what they are doing is less than what you think they could be doing, YOU are the one maintaining those effects and those realities in YOUR reality. You are focusing upon them." Want a real challenge? Consider Reptilian Draconians eating human children and maintaining a 4 billion year history of tyrannical behavior, and attempt to attain a state of non-judgement while at the same time focusing on a reality YOU prefer to exist. YOU may move to a parallel line of existence where these guys do not exist...they won’t be shifting their perspective, so YOU are the one who must do so. "Anything that you share with someone else, any common similar experience, is because you have agreed to create your own version of it in your reality." "When you assume that where you are is where you need to be and begin to enjoy it and live in the moment, then you will not try to be somewhere else, and that is what will let you get there." "Allowing everyone to live the lives they choose is granting equality and validation to everything...to All That Is, which means that you, as a part of All That Is, are automatically supporting everything you do, and letting All That Is support you." "If you believe you need to be protected...you are inviting attack." "All situations are fundamentally neutral. You give them meaning, ’positive’ or ’negative’. When you assign a ’meaning’, you invite that reality." " If you KNOW that you know, then by definition there is nothing stopping you." " No one can ’give’ you anything. You have to create your own version of it." On Relationships... " When you know you are complete within yourself and attract a relationship to share as true equals, each being in the relationship being complete, then an individual can come and go in the relationship and will feel no loss. If an individual comes and goes, it is an accurate reflection of the completeness of the relationship...and it serves a purpose in the relationship and is not an interruption in the relationship." "People assume that you need a relationship to be complete, so what you are always going to attract to yourself is a reflection of your own (self-perceived) incompleteness. You will attract someone who will act incompletely, to remind you that it is what you believe yourself to be." " Individuals in your society say that if they could only find their soul mate, everything would be wonderful...but understand that you only attract what you are the vibration of."

edit on 9-6-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: kauskau

I have come across Bashar before. He does not look, or sound, like he is listening to good. If people want to know truth they should listen to God, not aliens.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Thank you. I agree. The one thing I do know? Im not advanced enough to even COMPREHEND the potential looks, means, methods or intentions of Interstellar and Dimensional beings.

That I think is Earth's problem. We arent sophisticated enough to think out of our box....or rather "off of our orb".

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

We have to come to terms with what we arent even considering. Perhaps religions, wars, technology, hybridization...wanting to "help" or "study" us...well that I'd think would be something theyve moved past and figured out eons ago.

Its us that thinks it matter to these highly advanced species. Thye'd be so far removed from any of that mattering anymore. They have already been there.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Agreed. Do we plan on disrupting those anthills in the dirt other than "kicking" them down on the sidewalks? We go thru life no giving a hoot about those ants.

Likewise, E.T.'s.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalRazor

Read all the literature, ancient civilization evidence, old tech, new tech, watch youtube videos both fake and true and unexplained. There are literally 1 million pieces of evidence for you to make up your mind over. I wont do it for you.

If 50% of all available evidence is wrong.... completely wrong...and 20% is proven untrue...and the other 15% can be explained as nothing unusual...and then 10% is absolutely mistaken...then the LAST 5%...that would have to be true....proves their existence.

Im going with the 5% that can be nothing else.

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

"listening to god"..i never heard god speak as god...only as all there is..

so what does "god" tell you?

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

What I disagree with here is them waiting. I dont think they are for a variety of reasons. I think we keep thinking they are wanting/waiting/needing to talk or connect with us. I dont think they do or are.

I think being advanced as I can only surmise they'd have to be...they have no interest in us, what we do. After all. We dont get on our hands and knees and scream down at ant hills to "get ready we are here to help you", do we?

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

5. Limited contact has occured for thousands of
years. We aren't really allowed to be controlled by it. They are
so much more powerful and intelligent that we could easily be completely controlled.

6. We rebelled and were put under quarantine. We are being observed. If we submit,
we will be invited back into the universal government. It ain't happening, so the planet will self destruct.

7. We are being fed myths. First it was gods and demons, fairies, etc. Now it is space aliens. Its mythology
designed to fool us, but educate us at the same time.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I think some people are missing the point. When Tyson talks about intelligence, he's not talking about how hostile we are or how we might be clever enough to build an atomic bomb and create mathematical formulas that kind of describe what happens with gravity (although certainly not how it works in the first place). He's talking about a fundamental limit to our ability to understand the nature of the universe and existence because we are so heavily constrained by our physical, animal, mortal natures.

I'll use my cat analogy. We as human beings all agree that taxes exist. It's a real thing that means something to us. But just try to explain it to your cat. Even though your cat is an animal kind of like us, and lives in the same kind of physical universe, it just doesn't have the intelligence to understand the concept and reality of taxes. Now imagine an alien that is only more intelligent than us to the same degree that we are more intelligent than a cat. (It's really hard, because it's hard for us to be smarter than we are.) Try to imagine the levels of reality and thought that could be completely beyond our ability to comprehend or even have an inkling of their existence.

And that's just a physical creature type alien a little bit more intelligent than us. It's actually impossible for us to imagine or describe the reality of an alien that is 100 or 1,000 times smarter or more perceptive than us.

That's why I tend to think that a lot of UFOs are actually little glimpses of a massively greater and completely incomprehensible reality that we're just not intelligent enough -- and will never be intelligent enough -- to fully perceive. And as much as people like to believe that someday we'll meet "aliens," what they're really talking about is creatures roughly as smart and that perceive reality basically the same way we do. And what are the odds of that happening? So low as to be practically impossible.

edit on 9-6-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
About the E.T.'s?

In trying to help us understand the whole issue, its been postulated in the 3 books below (FREE)-that they:

1. Move about in ways we cannot comprehend, in/on objects and methods made of substances and tech created on places we cant imagine, made with materials we cant understand because they are made from materials we know nothing about from planets and places we dont even know exist.

2. They could look like things we've never seen, nor would recognize even if we did. This is all an absolutely ASTOUNDING premise!

3. So we have unknown entities using unknown sources, tech, methodology, from unknown places and fantastically complex processes and ideals we wont come in contact with for millions of years in our future.

And still here on ATS? We have folks saying...."I think they are waiting for us to...." or "We'll make contact when..." and even "They have this agenda to step in and..."

I think thats all completely wrong for the reasons and explanations Ive expressed*

*FOOTNOTE: 3 free PDF books: "ALIEN AGENDA", "EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL VISION" and "COSMIC AWARENESS SPEAKS".

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
then the LAST 5%...that would have to be true....proves their existence.
Im going with the 5% that can be nothing else.

Unfortunately, when you get to that last 5%, "unknown" becomes the trump card. Not "aliens." On this list of what things could be, until we actually discover aliens and we can identify a specific sighting to a specific alien, unknown will always be higher on the list.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join