It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real or fake? Living shape-shifting cloud (spirit) comes down to earth.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuspendedBelief
I laugh at all of you. If it's fake, say it is digitally faked. But soap bubbles? You guys are destroying your credibility.
I dont think its faked at all. U2u me and i'll give you my address. Better make that a money order and since you didn't specify how much money and def said "my money" i will be expecting all of it. Which i know won't be much considering you just bought all those magic beans.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SuspendedBelief

I was saying my eye was untrained

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: cloaked4u

it could also be that aerojel too i guess , but would have to be rolled up like it was in the video like rolled cotton. it is obviously not a cloud, thus a complete failure to trick people to think that it was a cloud.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Check out the vid on the first page with the cute girl sitting next to the bubbles. When the wind starts blowing, it looks exactly like what we see in the op's vid.

Bubbles.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
It could be AeroJel , but a piece that big would be huge bucks.

That is an understatement, considering aerojel outweighs gold, ounce per ounce, by far (too tired to research). Plus, one droplet of water could condense a huge mass of aerojel (like the size of the cloud in the video,) to the size of a BB.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Check out the vid on the first page with the cute girl sitting next to the bubbles. When the wind starts blowing, it looks exactly like what we see in the op's vid.

Bubbles.

if it were bubbles some of it would of went thru the fence when the wind blows , this substance looks more thicker in substance than bubbles, tho it does fly and act like bubbles and light, but stopped at the fence and pieces broke off and did not exit thru the fence when the wind blew. oooh maybe it was a large spiritual orb giving the man some intellectual video advice on how to fool the public misserably and be missleading. A better title would of been misterious flying foam. Now he left the children thinking the man poked a hole in the flying cloud angel and wounded it for life.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuspendedBelief

originally posted by: charlyv

It could be AeroJel , but a piece that big would be huge bucks.

That is an understatement, considering aerojel outweighs gold, ounce per ounce, by far (too tired to research). Plus, one droplet of water could condense a huge mass of aerojel (like the size of the cloud in the video,) to the size of a BB.

well there you go. you answered the question of what it is. Thanks now u ruined it.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Never attack someones opinion. If you post here onto ATS, then you must surely know that this site will have opinions on every thread made.

This site was made to deny ignorance, not to let it prevail instead!

Real or fake?

That is the beginiing of your thread title.

You couldn't replicate this if you tried.

I laugh at all of you. If it's fake, say it is digitally faked. But soap bubbles? You guys are destroying your credibility. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pointless thread when your mind is already made up.

Oh and by the way, if you bothered looking at the recommended videos right next to yours on Youtube, you'll see how itis easily made.

I now laugh at you, but in a disappointing way.

EDIT: 1.02 on your video, you see the foam split after touching the fence, dead giveaway right there.

edit on 7-6-2014 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
This has been debunked it's a type of pollen or seed. I saw the thread a while back.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

and don't come back here until you do.

I'm with you but from a different standpoint, I think a lot of that kind of stuff is a by product of a jet's exhaust mixing with the air, and I don't necessarily mean deliberate chemical contrails, but what is accepted as a 'normal' contrail. I'll look for more reading, and more detail for you when I have the time.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I remember seeing this on here maybe a year or two ago and I think the conclusion was that they were bubbles or some kind of foam. I'll have to scour the site to find it but I know that video has been posted here before, or one very similar to it.

shape-shifting cloud being? Really?

ETA: Yeah, here it is. linky to thread
edit on 7-6-2014 by CoherentlyConfused because: added link

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This was posted before. Something about clouds that fall down in Saudi Arabia .

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This is years old. It is some form of bubbles or something of that sort. Nothing paranormal about it and it certainly is not a cloud. These people are just trying to see how far they can BS people.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: cloaked4u

you can clearly see that it is a large blob of cotton blowing in the breeze. Any FOOOL could see that one. You need more experience in photography and video to fool people with that one. I cain't even say nice try because obviously you failed misserably.

I knew it was something relatively solid, but I didn't think of cotton. At first I was thinking some kind of foam, but it was so thin and the way it moved didn't seem like foam. But ya, cotton fits perfectly.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
A a reply to: SuspendedBelief

A buddy of mine makes machines that produce exactly this in smoke, and foam forms. He uses them for parties and sells them for stage shows. Pretty cool stuff!

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
This has been around before, I believe the conclusion was it was some kind of foam, industrial or otherwise caught up in the wind.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
What, are you all blind!?!?

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Where is that damned rolling eyes emoticon?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Wow, some serious negativity here......lighten up, people. The OP posted an idea about some strange stuff.

Watching the video, it clearly looks to be some sort of foam or other, but the movement is very odd. I don't doubt it's man-made, personally, but the way it moves is more than a little weird. Over the fence, then back, pieces moving away while the rest stays still (what wind does that?), and so forth. It's cloud-like, so that part of the title isn't bad, but it "live" seems to stretch things a bit. My thought was some odd foam with some remote device perhaps hidden inside. Not sure how that would work, but it's pretty cool to watch.

The fountain video doesn't show the sort of variation in movement we have here, nor does the foam at the fair or whatever.

I say man-made, but I'd love to know how it moved so oddly. Looks pretty wild.

I'd love to know what the men were saying. Anyone here able to translate?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join