It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real or fake? Living shape-shifting cloud (spirit) comes down to earth.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Notice the clarity of the sentient cloud mist moving behind the fence. Any graphic designer would know that it would take an extensive amount of time (and money) to digitally mask out the fence. Considering this fact, as well as not a lot of people have watched this since its upload, I bet my money that it is real. If someone had the money to fake this, then they could have easily bought their page views.

Anyways, let me know what you guys think.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SuspendedBelief

Untrained eye but it seems very fake...
Seems very strange that a could would have a hard time with a chain link fence

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuspendedBelief
Notice the clarity of the sentient cloud mist moving behind the fence. Any graphic designer would know that it would take an extensive amount of time (and money) to digitally mask out the fence. Considering this fact, as well as not a lot of people have watched this since its upload, I bet my money that it is real. If someone had the money to fake this, then they could have easily bought their page views.

It's bubbles. You can send me a check. Quit being so gullible.
edit on 6-6-2014 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Untrained eye but it seems very fake...
Seems very strange that a could would have a hard time with a chain link fence

How is the spirit having a "hard time" with the fence, and how are your eyes better trained than mine?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

It's bubbles. You can send me a check. Quit being so gullible.

You couldn't replicate this if you tried.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

you can clearly see that it is a large blob of cotton blowing in the breeze. Any FOOOL could see that one. You need more experience in photography and video to fool people with that one. I cain't even say nice try because obviously you failed misserably.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I do it every time i wash dishes in the sink. First of all where did you come up with sentient cloud? Second, do you really think a sentient cloud would allow that fellow to come up and poke holes in it? That guy just walks right up to it and swirls his hand in it. Does he look scared at all? He knows what it is. It's friggin bubbles.

Make sure you check your closet and under your bed before you fall asleep tonight though.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
It looks like silicon foam.
Don't breathe it in.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Looks about right

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: cloaked4u

A little harsh....yeesh

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: cloaked4u

you can clearly see that it is a large blob of cotton blowing in the breeze. Any FOOOL could see that one. You need more experience in photography and video to fool people with that one. I cain't even say nice try because obviously you failed misserably.

It may be cotton, but when i get my check from suspendedbelief im putting that money on bubbles. The guy pulls his sleave up like it may get wet, and when it separates it is just too light and airy. That much cotton wouldn't float.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I laugh at all of you. If it's fake, say it is digitally faked. But soap bubbles? You guys are destroying your credibility.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
It could be AeroJel , but a piece that big would be huge bucks.
I think it could fit the profile of what is being seen, and the physics of it hitting the fence.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
lol... the video isn't fake but it's certainly not a spirit that ended up on video. It's very clearly some kind of foam material blowing around in the wind.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

You couldn't replicate this if you tried.

That's either bubbles or jesus.

You lose. Gullible.
edit on 7-6-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   

"clarity of the sentient cloud mist"?????

What the.... I just wasted a couple of minutes of my life and some of my precious limited bandwidth on this? Where is that damned rolling eyes emoticon?

No, it's not bubbles. And no, it's certainly not a wad of cotton. Have a look at this and get educated:

www.extremetech... .com/extreme/153063-graphene-aerogel-is-seven-times-lighter-than-air-can-balance-on-a-blade-of-grass

en.wikipedia.org...

www.aerogel.org...

and don't come back here until you do.

edit on 7-6-2014 by incoserv because: typos

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
If it was silicon foam or soap, when the wind blew it would of exited thru the fence leaving some remnants behind, here you see remnants breaking off and not exiting the fence on the other side. Plus u can clearly see that it is a rolled up cotton blob and when it hit the fence some of the remnants got stuck and got attached to the fence as it got blown to a different part of the fence. You can clearly see the man poking his hand in the center of the spun cotton ball and making a hole as he put his hand thru.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Where is that damned rolling eyes emoticon?

I've needed it at least ten times this week.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Does aerogel count as bubbles? Im not losing that check.

Besides areogel is not exactly a common substance. There is a lot of that stuff. It is more likely soap bubbles.
edit on 7-6-2014 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thisbseth
a reply to: cloaked4u

A little harsh....yeesh

He's sticking to his story. Still think it was too harsh?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join