It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun Store Sign: ‘Will Trade Obama To Mexico For Sgt. Tahmooressi’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Katy, Texas (CBS HOUSTON) – Continuing its critical shots at President Barack Obama, the Tactical Firearms store of Katy, Texas, has yet another weekly message for the president: “Will Trade Obama To Mexico For Sgt. Tahmooressi. God help us all.”

The message references U.S.M.C. Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi, who is being held in a Mexican prison after mistakenly crossing the border with registered guns

houston.cbslocal.com...

Well that is a trade I can get behind.

Hell he can even take Air Farce One for one last trip.

Seems the 'Potus' has made yet another BONEHEADED move.

Hell between Benghazi,IRS,Veterans Administration, and this Bergdhal charade, and trading terrorists.

Hell YEAH.

Please by all means TRADE OUR 'LORD and KING' Obama.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It would be funny except for the owner may now have set himself up for a visit from several agencies (IRSFBI?) that do not have his best interest at heart.

It would have been so simple a few years ago to tell the Mexican government to release him "NOW" or every illegal we find within the borders of the USA will be sent to a tent prison in Arizona until he is released.. Also the next time the Mexican military crosses our borders without specific permission as in a duel op they will be shot or droned on sight.
Personally I am rather tired of dealing with one of the most corrupt governments in the entire hemisphere.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

That's a good one, but they need to add four more to make it a "fair" trade, like Pelosi, Reid etc. maybe toss in that airheaded blonde over at the State Dept spokesperson position and who's that national security adviser who is always wrong.....

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Evenin',

If only that would fly but as recent developments have shown us, if Tahmooressi isn't an Intel (cough-CIA-cough) Asset with years worth of information about current key players in a hot bed region that the US is desperate to pacify...like Bergdal is...then T is likely SOL.
At least this is what I surmise.
All of which is subject to change as oddly enough, poor Mister "T's" story is strangely absent from most of the media outlets up here...

-Peace-
edit on 5-6-2014 by Eryiedes because: ETA

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Eryiedes

Naw...that's one dog that don't hunt.

Yep that dog sure doesn't hunt.

Tahmooressi isn't an Intel (cough-CIA-cough) Asset with years worth of information about current key players in a hot bed region that the US is desperate to pacify.

Haven't you heard ?

The 'WAR IS OVER'.

So what the hell do they need intel for ?

The current administration threw their hands up in the air, and said, ' I give up, give us back our deserter' !

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Thats a pretty funny sign. I would back that trade!

That sucks for Sgt. Tahmooressi. I didnt know about his case and the others like him who wound up in jail after crossing into Mexico with guns.

I MAY have to stop by Tijuana for my wifes immigration case. I wonder if I can visit him even though I don't know him from a hole in the wall. La Mesa Penitentiary shouldn't be hard to find. I would love to bring him some stuff and ask if he needs me to bring something to/ from the states or do something for him in the states.

I think I will call tomorrow and see if I need to set up an appointment or something or if I can just walk in to visit.

He may not even want to see anyone but if he does I wouldn't mind helping him out in any way I realistically could.

The guy is pretty crazy, in a good way. He tried to escape by climbing a wall and jumping over roof tops. They nicknamed him "spider man". LOL

He also stabbed himself in the neck with a light bulb. He must be pretty desperate. I cant even imagine what he is going through in a Mexican jail. Jesus christ.

If anyone is going to Tijuana try to make a stop to visit and to cheer him up and give some food and other stuff he needs.

It sounds like he REALLY needs the help.

EDIT TO ADD:
He was transferred to El Hongo II penitentiary, in Tecate, 40 minutes east of Tijuana.
edit on 6 5 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

What a great thought and idea. I can only imagine the isolation he is feeling. No different than some of the POWs we have left all over the world (Viet Nam, Laos, comes to mind). Unless you have government connections or people on your side our state department attitude is basically, " You got yourself into that situation now you get to figure out how to get yourself out".

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Well let's see here.

Sweeten the pot.

Obama
Biden
Reid
Pelosi
Holder
H. Clinton
Susan Rice
Chuck Schumer

Exchange takes place inside a smuggling tunnel.

All wearing hats.

Call it "Cap & Trade"

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

That's a good one, but they need to add four more to make it a "fair" trade, like Pelosi, Reid etc. maybe toss in that airheaded blonde over at the State Dept spokesperson position and who's that national security adviser who is always wrong.....

You mean something like this?

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
It's good to see folks with a sense of humor these days. Sometimes you have to laugh to keep from crying.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Please add comments to the existing discussion located here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join