It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LGBTQ is forced on elementary students in schools without parents consent

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Seriously? I don't have the time to refute each point you raise but needless to say they are out of context and lacking in the understanding of symbolism or cultural ideas/customs of the time.

Your username is cuckooold so it comes as no surprise that you support these fetishes and perversions.

No one ever really addressed my points that were raised about how the school or whoever is presenting this propaganda to children just shuts off the video without discussion that gets into issues like sex. How do they explain to children why someone would have 2 daddies? How do they explain why if someones dad was born gay they copulated with a female to produce the child who has 2 daddies. It is dishonest to say that these videos are not intended to expose children to very confusing ideas that none of you could even concretely explain with certainty.

This is just early sexualizing of children and blatantly trying to desensitize them to perversions that they would not find natural or comfortable. Have you ever seen a child's reaction to same sex interactions such as kissing? I have and it is generally one of confusion or disgust. Seems even at a young age children have an innate rejection of this. That is why the propaganda to change it.

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join