It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LGBTQ is forced on elementary students in schools without parents consent

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

What does a show directed by Seth Macfarlane have to do with this debate ? What is your point about Cosmos ? The creator of one of the most vulgar and anti Christian shows ever Family Guy.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Christian Voice

What is your point about Cosmos ?

You need to watch it. It's a documentary series about what science knows, and how we got to where we are.
(And McFarlane is not the director, he's the executive producer.)

See? I knew you would refuse!!!!

edit on 6/10/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

So will you, Son of God.

You know, you should listen to your older brother sometimes: "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I did watch it and it's ridiculous. A show about our origins that was produced by a vulgar comedian and based on a show previously written by a science fiction writer Carl Sagan. You can believe in such hogwash but refuse moral teachings such as the Bible ? WOW is all I have to say.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christian Voice

I did watch it and it's ridiculous. A show about our origins that was produced by a vulgar comedian and based on a show previously written by a science fiction writer Carl Sagan. You can believe in such hogwash but refuse moral teachings such as the Bible ? WOW is all I have to say.

LOL It's actually really good science. Both Sagan and Tyson were and are highly regarded in the scientific community apart from their involvement with Cosmos. The Bible on the other hand. Is full of hate and condemnation. It's full of a God that commands his followers to rape and take slaves and for slaves to obey their masters and for Women to be second class citizens to their men and to judge. It's just not a good moral book. Not at all.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

based on a show previously written by a science fiction writer Carl Sagan. You can believe in such hogwash but refuse moral teachings such as the Bible ? WOW is all I have to say.

Science Fiction?!!!!

HOGWASH?

"WOW" is right.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Self proclaimed, self inflicted struggle.

That's ignorant. People don't self inflict themselves with being homosexual.
Seriously dude ... go pick up a medical journal and read what the educated
people have concluded after decades of research.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

Since when is homosexuality a fetish?

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I'm a christian and I have to tell you that you are giving Christians a black eye with all this bible quoting while ignoring the medically proven fact that homosexuality is a natural part of the human condition. Seriously dude .. put a cork in it.

I triple dog dare you and any other homosexual or supporter to actually pick up their Bible and read it

I triple dog dare YOU and any other anti-homosexual bigot to actually pick up a medical journal or the DSM and read it. Educated people have done research for decades and concluded that homosexuality is a natural event in nature and it's not a mental illness.

Dude .. I"M A CHRISTIAN .. and I'm telling you that Leviticus has gone out the window THANKFULLY ... It's not 'evil' to eat bacon; to cut your beard; to plant mixed seeds in a garden; or to be homosexual.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

www.familyresearchinst.org... Brains: Byne & Parsons observed that the LeVay study was based upon a supposed functional correlation between the SDN-POA brain center in male rats and a brain center called INAH3 in humans. LeVay reasoned that since the SDN-POA had an effect on male rat crouching/mounting behavior, then a corresponding difference in the same part of the brain would make men homosexual. He assumed that the INAH3 in men was essentially the same as the SDN-POA in rats. But, as it turns out, the "effective lesion site within the anterior hypothalamus for disrupting mounting behavior [in male rats] lies above, not within, the SDN-POA. Thus, the SDN-POA does not play a critical role in male-typical behavior in male rats, and the correlation between its size and mounting frequencies clearly does not reflect a causal relationship." LeVay compared human brains with rat brains but failed to locate the analogous region. Instead of the "bullseye" that Isay and the mass media celebrated, it was an embarrassing miss!

There's your evidence

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS – Please Review This Link.
edit on Tue Jun 10 2014 by Jbird because: ex tags trimmed large quote

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

And you know this because you were around at the time ?

The Old Testament history is easily traced .... the Summerian and Ancient Egyptian stories predate the Old Testament with their versions of the stories ... and the Hindus have even older versions. The Old Testament has large chunks that are complete and utter FICTION ... STOLEN FICTION. On top of that - science has proven large sections absolutely wrong.

How about you actually read some up to date information and educate yourself.
Pick up a copy of the DSM-V .... read it and learn.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

There's your evidence

Where's your source?

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Where's your source ? Any source you or other homosexual or supporter is obviously biased from the start in favor of homosexuality and any source I post will usually be Christian based or biased against homosexuality. You will never ever find a completely unbiased source in this debate.
edit on 10-6-2014 by Christian Voice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Stolen cut and paste garbage .... probably from some hard core fundamentalist anti-homosexual site. You didn't write any of that ... and it's irrelevant. The DSM-V states clearly ... it's not a mental health disorder and it's a natural variant of human sexuality.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Where's your source ?

THIS is your retort? ^^^^

LOL. Yep. Like I said....you're out of responses. Now you sound like a 3rd grader. Good Gawd.

Oh wow, so - now you edited your ridiculous response.

You will never ever find a completely unbiased source in this debate.

Wrong (again).
No, pal. SCIENCE.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

No it is not, it's a direct perversion of natural human sexuality same as pedophilia and bestiality. That's right I went there. All three groups claim to be born the way they are (with different sexual desires). You cannot use the two consenting adults BS either to defend against my statements here because you argue that homosexuals are born gay. If they are born gay do you expect me to believe he or she held their desires at bay for 18 years ? That blows your consenting adults thing out of the water.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

A third grader posts scientific studies against homosexual claims ? Them are some awesome 3rd graders.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

WOW. Dude, you are drowning here.
Sorry that you're so upset, but you honestly need to take a break.
Your hysteria is showing. I kinda feel sorry for you now!

Have a great evening. Watch some videos about science. Take some deep breaths.
It will all be okay. No one is going to "turn you gay" (or your kids).

We all need to be aware of current scientific findings.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Deep breath here.
Temporarily closed to facilitate that.

Discuss the topic and not each other
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

You are responsible for your own posts.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

edit on Tue Jun 10 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

Please note....if you cannot stay civil and on topic...you face the possibility of a temporary posting ban being applied to your account.
Reopened....at least for now.
edit on Tue Jun 10 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I triple dog dare you and any other homosexual or supporter to actually pick up their Bible and read it and do not rely on what someone else told you or something you saw on youtube or tv

Things said in this book of 'truth':

Leviticus 19:19 “Neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee.”

Now, not only should a man not lay with another man, one should not lay with one of another ethnic group. When the Israelites began to intermarry with the Moabites (God used the less friendly term 'commit whoredom', and he was so crazed with anger he commanded Moses to “hang them”. I hope that if you are married that your wife does not wear any form of jeans or trousers, as Deuteronomy 22:5 clearly informs us this is an abomination. In fact, your wife (or any woman for that matter) is only 3/5 the value of a man, so please inform her that this is the way of the Lord (and of course make sure she never speaks in Church as this is strictly verboten). Perhaps the best news of all (if you're so inclined), is despite the fact that a man cannot lay with a man, a man can lay with a woman in the way that a man would lay with a man if it was permitted (in case that's not clear enough, there is no prohibition on visiting the rear rooms of the house, and to visit the rear the back door must be used). So Christians rejoice, for what is forbidden to those nasty evil homosexuals is perfectly fine for a loving man and wife. In fact, it's highly possible that God permits this act before marriage (with a little nudge and a wink), as technically a woman retains her virginity :wowI'm not so sure about the fella however)

As for oral sex some quotes, from the Song of Solomon

I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste. 2:3

Come ... blow upon my garden, that the spices thereof may flow out. Let my beloved come into his garden, and eat his pleasant fruits. 4:16

"I would cause thee to drink of spiced wine of the juice of my pomegranate." 8:2

Although not a sexual act between man and wife, God gets a bit weird and kinky and encourages the Israelites to eat poop.

"And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight. And the LORD said, Even thus shall the children of Israel eat their defiled bread among the Gentiles, whither I will drive them." (Ezekiel 4:12-13)

Finally, to show the awesome power of the anger of a hungry Jesus (obviously he wasn't feeling full of peace and love, neither turning the other cheek, nor performing his food multiplication wizardry - kind of the Uri Gellar of his time)

"Early in the morning, as he was on his way back to the city, he was hungry." "Seeing a fig tree by the road, he went up to it but found nothing on it except leaves. Then he said to it, 'May you never bear fruit again!' Immediately the tree withered." — Matthew 21:18-19

So what's the moral here?

I take it as being that some of God's rules are that you can have kinky sex (with a woman), eat poo, not have mixed race relations, and if Jesus gets angry because he's hungry, he is permitted to make fertile things barren. Oh yes, two consenting males or females who love each other are sinners and perform unnatural acts (which seem permitted to non-homosexuals) making me question what is the point of God's edict regarding homosexuals?)

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join