It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LGBTQ is forced on elementary students in schools without parents consent

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christian Voice
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

This thread is about perversion being forced upon our children against our will.

Yes, I agree.

When will they stop teaching our children that if they don't accept that some invisible dude in the sky impregnated a virgin with the supposed saviour of humanity, they will suffer eternal torment (and that means forever) in a place where a dude called Satan likes to burn people (among other things)?

A very perverted thing to do, I remember my friend's father trying to indoctrinate my entire class and the government of the time sanctioned this - if your parents 'opted' you out of listening to this biased dogma, you had to go stand in the halls.

Funnily enough, members of this man's religion later got into trouble because they liked to indulge in putting their hands down the trousers of little children while trying to indoctrinate them into their religious cult.

Talk about perversion!
edit on 10-6-2014 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

With the special form of opinionated BS from this poster I don't think he/she is Catholic.

In reality, I've met and talked with scores of Catholics and the vast majority have no problem with the gay community with the exception (mostly) of the older (elderly) of this faith. To be honest, I don't think I've met anyone EVER that's this vehemently opposed to homosexuality, possibly with the exception with the Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses that I've never really actually spoken to other than "put your foot in my door when I try to close it again and my Mossberg will remove the pesky thing for you".

This poster seems to be using a thread (I'm fairly certain was created with malice by the OP) about the state forcing elementary school aged children to learn about the homosexual topic to mount an attack on anything and everything homosexual. This absolutely SCREAMS to me either born again or Southern Baptist. I could be wrong but I doubt it.

Funny enough (in my head at least) I'd bet the reason for the zealotry exhibited is forced childhood indoctrination. Oh the irony.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
a reply to: amazing

You know, it's OK to be any or all of those things.

Gay folks are 5% of the population.

Gay people deserve the exact same treatment as everyone else.

5% is rubbish. There are no 5% of gays and that is a big lie.

So, maybe you get 5% in areas where you teach gay education after few years. That shows us only how gay education is bad for community. It changes it quickly within few years. Gays deserve to be equal, but problem is when they want MORE.

They are fighting to have MORE rights, and not in any way equal. Gay rights are MORE rights than I have at the moment.

I deserve the same treatment as others, but I see that Obama was treated FAR BETTER than me. So we are not equal. Gays have more rights than me now. Its sickens me when I remember it.

I will have more rights if I just claim to be gay. Well how sick is that.

edit on 10-6-2014 by poweref because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: poweref
5% is rubbish. There are no 5% of gays and that is a big lie.

So, maybe you get 5% in areas where you teach gay education after few years. That shows us only how gay education is bad for community. It changes it quickly within few years. Gays deserve to be equal, but problem is when they want MORE.

They are fighting to have MORE rights, and not in any way equal. Gay rights are MORE rights than I have at the moment.

I deserve the same treatment as others, but I see that Obama was treated FAR BETTER than me. So we are not equal. Gays have more rights than me now. Its sickens me when I remember it.

I will have more rights if I just claim to be gay. Well how sick is that.

Please tell me all about how you can't get married in all 50 states, how you can't visit you're significant other in the hospital and if they should happen to die how you can't get survivor benefits, tell me all about how in some states people can attack you for your sexuality and have it not be considered a hate crime. These are rights already afforded to you and its all the gay community wants, equality, not more and not less.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
You all know what I think?

I think these "christians" who are upset about this have a problem they are not willing to admit.
They are worried that if their kids hear about/learn about being L or G or B or T or Q, the kids MIGHT then recognize themselves, and refuse the "sinning pervert" label that these parents/adults want to push on them.

Their reason for avoiding the discussion is because if there IS NO DISCUSSION they can keep their kids from exploring their own identities. If all the kids hear is the "hellfire, damnation, sin, perversion, Christian" thing, then the kids will learn to SQUELCH their real orientation. It's classic.

How many terrified LGBTQ people have struggled, still struggle, with "coming out" to friends or family or, in the case of celebrities, the public? How many are still 'in the closet'?

These staunch haters are afraid that their kids might get the nerve up to say it. To not deny it, to not feel like their only choice is to pretend to be straight. To say:

"I am gay, now I understand that it's normal, and I'm telling you Mom and Dad, that I'm NOT going to pretend I'm NOT that way anymore just to make YOU happy."

They'd prefer their kids be miserable and lie about it, rather than to be who they really are.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Buzzy, nothing is what you think it is, you can't even trust your own eyes anymore.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Self proclaimed, self inflicted struggle. Choose a wicked, evil, and perverse lifestyle and reap what you sow. Does a fig tree bring forth plums ? Does an apple tree bring forth oranges ? A perverse tree brings forth perverse fruit.
Sow a thought and reap an action
Sow an action and reap a habit
Sow a habit and reap a lifestyle.
edit on 10-6-2014 by Christian Voice because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2014 by Christian Voice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I know.
*sigh*

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Christian Voice

Self proclaimed, self inflicted struggle. Choose a wicked, evil, and perverse lifestyle and reap what you sow.

Look. dude.

I am a heterosexual female - hetero all the way. I have two grown kids. I just happen to have experience working with people who are disenfranchised in exactly the way you want them to be...children, AND adults.... and if I felt you were worthy of them, I could provide you with testimonials to what I am saying.

Your vitriol and labeling is the diametric opposite of your "Christ's" generosity and acceptance.

Ignorant, judgmental bigots reap what they sow also - and then turn around and call it "persecution." But I'll let "Him" straighten you out, it's not my job.

Meanwhile, mind your own damned business, and leave others alone.
edit on 6/10/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Self proclaimed, self inflicted struggle. Choose a wicked, evil, and perverse lifestyle and reap what you sow. Does a fig tree bring forth plums ? Does an apple tree bring forth oranges ? A perverse tree brings forth perverse fruit.
Sow a thought and reap an action
Sow an action and reap a habit
Sow a habit and reap a lifestyle.

That seems kind of harsh to talk about Christianity in that way, although I can certainly understand how you feel.

I mean you must be talking about religion, since you're talking about a "choice" ... religion is a choice, sexual orientation is not, as everyone well knows.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

And there are those of us that think forcing children to learn about a zombie carpenter and instilling zealotry into them is perverse. Just like you spew poison to your children, your children will either spew your perverse brainwashing in the future or rebel (which is what I think will happen, personally I've seen it a thousand times) and not fall for the crap they've been force fed.

I mean holy s###, read back into your list of posts. If you were Muslim, the feds would be breaking down your door. But what do I know? I've read EVERY known passage of every known book, even those suppressed by the church, just to make sure that it's plagiarism at it's finest. When you go and buy your bibles, you're paying for something that stole from the ancients and plain made up most of it's stories to control the weak minded.

Ohhhh here's a good one for ammo. I was never baptized. My parents decided to let me choose what I would believe in. That's how parenting is supposed to work. Lay out some ideas and let the kid choose. Maybe they choose wrong, see the error of their ways and go to something else. But to force religious BS on young kids is just as bad, if not worse than forcing the basis of this thread onto them. At least the gays just want equality. You people try to indoctrinate anyone and anything.

Remind me... Which religion was it that the leader of said they would try to force on extraterrestrials should they land on earth?

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Sexual perversion always has been and always will be a choice and you know it. Of course if it was a choice then you and all others like you will have to answer for your actions.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Magnivea

Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Again, from a plagiarized book written to the liking of the elite of the time.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

And you know this because you were around at the time ? Or because it says everywhere in it "Thou Shall Not" ? People like you just cannot stand being told NO!

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I know. Right? I guess he's out of arguments (having just resorted to posting a Bible Verse - the same one to BOTH of us - rather than anything intelligent or independent). How sad.

Hey-----

I just watched the final episode of Cosmos, and I was almost crying. Tyson said (at least twice): It's okay to say that you don't know everything.

Any "fundamentalist" 'religious' person (the kind that are incredibly out of touch with reality) who has watched it will have had to rethink - and rethink HARD - what they are saying.

Final Episode: Cosmos

I triple dog dare the Christians who are watching this thread to watch it, and then comment.
And I welcome anyone else to comment on it also!!

edit on 6/10/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: Go on then! WATCH IT!!

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I triple dog dare you and any other homosexual or supporter to actually pick up their Bible and read it and do not rely on what someone else told you or something you saw on youtube or tv

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

pick up their Bible and read it and do not rely on what someone else told you

LOL!!!!

Because the Bible isn't something someone else "told you"?

Lame

You haven't watched any of it, have you?????
Cowardly.

edit on 6/10/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I triple dog dare you and any other homosexual or supporter to actually pick up their Bible and read it and do not rely on what someone else told you or something you saw on youtube or tv

I have read it. Have a big background in the Baptist and Methodist church.

It says things like this. If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

I reject that book of lies.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join